The Provider Hgh results

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Grundywhiffs01, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Fuck you, your setting here Drilling me like I give a Fuck, or have to answer to you. I’ve read ALOT on GH, and I have read that they fake GH with peptides. That’s a Fucming fact. I don’t have to set here and fucming explain myself to you. It’s a god damn fact. Look it up for yourself, and for your own knowledge. Don’t think for 1 second that your getting legit GH all the time, I guarantee you YOU ARENT...

2. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

You think I’m going to waste my ti
    My turn now NOOB. Show me fact that TP is Legit Human Growth Hormone. If you can’t produce FACT, then Walk. Your fucking blood test don’t prove shit. Hang my Head in Shame? Lmfao

3. Alright calm down guys., I'll delete this thread if it turns into another slag fest .Its simple information for those looking to buy gh, and see that it's been tested.

4. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

This is a LOL post

Gaynz

"I’ve read ALOT on GH, and I have read that they fake GH with Peptides"

Also Gaynz

"Dude, WTF? I look like a fucking Scientist? I don’t know what peptides."

Reads alot but has absolutely no idea what hes even reading, but thats ok because he isnt a scientist

Gaynz

"Don’t think for 1 second that your getting legit GH all the time, I guarantee you YOU ARENT"

Also Gaynz

"My asomone doesnt have a vaccum" BUT "I guarantee you this kit is legit"

Just hilarious, Posts how people arent getting legit hgh and peptides instead, then says his pharma product doesnt have a vaccum but he guarantees its legit, without testing anything because he doesnt believe in it. LOL

bonacris and Morefyah like this.
  5. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Another post where youre showing you dont understand a thing you read

I have never even used TPs product, never said i had

#stillnotascientist

6. Are you talking to me?!

7. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

LMMFAO

8. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I’m quit Aroused at the Time, and Attention I have received from you 2. God Damned hilarious if I do say so myself

9. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Vacuum means nothing. Serostim has no vacuum. 100% legit every single kit straight from pharmacy.

Gaynz39 likes this.
  10. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

That's serostim

Ansomone DO have a strong vaccum on their vials, so when you get ansomone without any vacuum that is suspect

11. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

This is a very interesting thread
    Don’t know where to start
    Now I made my own conclusions
    First of all
    this guy it’s a newbie that had joined all possible boards trying to make his first post a blood test of the new TP grey tops
    He went to BOP Board few days ago and wrote his results under TP subforum but he can’t upload files there
    Then he went to PM board and made his first post under lab test subforum, so members there called him out about evidence of that blood test that shows no date, it is also suspicious that he was able to post under the blood test subforum, that you need 50 posts in order to post there, so go figure how PM board allowed him to do it
    Then today Jano came out in another thread pointing few lab test not been legitime test and wrote about this guy
    “How about a guy with one post who joined yesterday, but sends Blood Testing showing Serum and igf-1 Testing?”
    As I was told in the past,TP is always been a good hgh source but I had also heard he has people working for him that he pays to do blood and publish everywhere
    Apparently PM fucked up w this guy and let him leaked his lab test and now Jano comes on his excuse to say his lab isn’t legit
    It’s obvious that this guy has a mission and is to prove that TP has good new greys with unbelievable numbers close to 700
    This user is new here, but there’s no sensure here
    I wish you could explain why your labs have no date , why you joined big boards to only post your blood test of TP new greys?
    I hope you can explain this to everyone cuz you are in a mission to join all boards to prove TP has incredible new Greys with higher numbers than his previous greys or any hgh
    This probes what I heard from TP before, he has a gang working for him and he pays to people to post fake shit
    I understand that after the fiasco he had by not saying he’s not carring his old greys and put new UG greys and after his factory closed for over a month not producing his black tops and now his Mauve are 98% pure, his blacks are not in production for unlimited time
    He’s doing a shitty move to push his new greys cause that’s the only hgh he has now and has to protect at all cost
    I’m sure with his Cambodian plant been closed he had lost a huge amount of $$
    And also he had to reimburse a lot of $$ to members for taking orders and money without having the product handy
    I want to open people’s eye here and report this guy thread as a red flag
    As far as I know he is already in 3 boards doing this
    BOP, PM and Meso, he might be in other boards where TP is
    But he came here cuz he knows this is a huge community

T-Bagger, opti and Gaynz39 like this.
  12. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Btw
    This guy is posting under sources
    He should had posted this under the hgh section
    Can you see all his mistakes and mission to promote TP new greys everywhere ?

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I sent an email asking if things changed with his Greys. He replied and said it’s the Original Grey Tops. Dunno that I believe that with everything that I have heard. I think close to 700 is way high for 3-5iu daily, but I’m no rocket scientist when it comes to GH for sure, just seems off. Same with another popular Generic ST. I’ve stopped myself numerous times from getting either, and just continued to read and find other options. Seems way to good to be true I guess. I can honestly say I guess I really don’t trust any Blood Test when it comes to GH, due to online research saying there are ways to fake these numbers. I think the CTS side should not be a staple in saying you have good growth, as well as fat loss. I think more prominent signs would be allday Pumps, Joint Pain, Lethargy, and Sleep. Those are just my opinion thou. I damn sure don’t buy a product like lots of ppl do cause someone said they have horrible CTS from something, or Fat Loss. If ppl are scoring crazy high numbers on serum/igf then that is a REDFLAG. To me it is anyways.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Joe Zanni likes this.
  14. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

ST is the original source that carry his old grey tops for many years, all their blood test are in bop and they look real, some are good other not so good, but no serum of 50 or IGF close to 700
    ST stopped selling hgh to them few months ago, they carry supposedly Ansomone 10 units and also 4 units vials
    Now TP carry a new greys and still there’s no blood test and this guy is posting this everywhere

15. Here's the dates you fucking chump. These boards are a fucking joke. Yes im on a few boards, that's how I did my research and chose which source to buy from. This is the first time I have taken GH, so I thought I'd upload my results to show people. Haven't been paid a penny, but TP has is sending me a set of Mauve Tops to test for free. But i guess you wont believe an word i say anyway, and tbh, i couldn't care less. Here's the tests showing dates....Columbo

16. sketch-1539374105828.png

17. sketch-1539374127160.png

18. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Thanks fir your fast response, go to PM and fight with Jano that flagged your blood test as not legit
    I see how it goes, TP paid you with lot of mauve so you can go all over to post in all boards
    Still if your test was legit those numbers look unreal and most likely is peptides but we will wait for more blood test from other members here that have been around longer than you

T-Bagger and Gaynz39 like this.
  19. Yep blood tests not legit. I paid Medichecks to fake them. Some paranoid fuckers on these forums!

VaDImadi likes this.
  20. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Fucking peptides. I knew it. You fucking Clown. NOW, everyone think about WTF your taking. God Damn Peptides. Oh, but it works. I told you GrundyTWAT. Lmfao