The Provider Hgh results

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Grundywhiffs01, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

3 months ago? You fucking Fag

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Oh dear . This is poor. How do i delete this thread?

3. Im glad you can read a date, because based on your posts, i was beginning to get worried , YOU FUCKING CRETIN.

4. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

You can’t. Your a fucking fake. Take your shit somewhere else. Post up 3 month old shit, with some crazy ass numbers on a low dose. Vanish yourself...

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

LMFAO, THIS IS AWESOME

6. Sounds like you have sand in your vagina. Am i right??

7. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Hilarious!!! That’s how TP works, I’m glad people can see how he send his ppl to post fake results in exchange of hgh

T-Bagger and Gaynz39 like this.
  8. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Sand in my Vagina? Usually that means a bit upset. Not the least. Good day with those fucking peptides!!!

9. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Gaynz did you follow up my post where I tell this guy he’s lyimg in all boards promoting TP new greys?
    He’s a failure and didn’t do smart, but glad that truth came out
    He has a big mission posting this in 3 boards in exchange of hgh

Gaynz39 likes this.
  10. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

80-110 dollar kits of Growth? Get tha Fuck outta here with that shit. It’s fucking hilarious. Clowns. Save that dollar

11. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Now it’ll take 3 fucking days for him to get a reply on WTF to do now.

12. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

He’s silent in the other 2 boards where people called him out, here he has more privilege and this was his defense

T-Bagger and Gaynz39 like this.
  13. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Tell us GrundyTWAT, what did your peptides do for you? This is fucking EPIC!!!

14. I can't view the thread on PM, and i have no messages on there. I think you guys are over excited about this. Like i said, its the first time I've taken gh, and i decided to share my results. Slightly regret it now. That is literally all it is. No more. You seem to enjoy the thrill of the chase

15. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

You posted up suspected Bloods from July. He has been dry for a couple months. So even if your shit is Legit, it was from when he was getting from ST. And now you’ve been exposed. Then earlier you want to talk massive shit on how you and whoever that other fag was about me having fake Ansomones, when I know god damn good and well they are legit. This Board don’t fuck around, what made you think you would be able to hide the date? If you didn’t have Ill intentions, you would have shown the date. Get lost

16. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

If u can’t see your PM post is cause I’m
    Sure they realized their fuck up by allowing you to post in a subforum where they say you need 50 posts, Then Jano, a big advocate made a thread saying not to trust you cuz you just joined and your first post was a blood test, I’m sure they took back all your privileges and now you have to wait for lying

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

First time using hgh right then you post dates of IGF tear from July?

T-Bagger likes this.
  18. You're a moron. The July bloods are my baseline, so before any GH. I didn't say anything about your Ansomone , so you are getting excited again aren't you!!

If i wanted to hide the dates, why would i then post them. Your such a twat aren't you. Yes you are. LMFAO

19. Baseline bloods. Before GH..wake up

20. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Greatly over excited. Have a good 1 digging yourself out of the Massive fucking shithole you made. Good day