The Pump app by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Damn, Arnie must have taken some Udemy computer science lessons and won some badges. I wonder if he concentrated on app design before or after discrete mathematics.

This is about Arnie and you are going to say I am a retard etc but, personally, between him and Frank Zane, I would go for Frank, anytime.
When it's not about bigger, but proportions and aesthetics, it's more my thing.

I don't think many women see Nick Walker and think "I wanna hump that."

If that's what happened, you are right, of all people...
Hilarious.

This is about Arnie and you are going to say I am a retard etc but, personally, between him and Frank Zane, I would go for Frank, anytime.
When it's not about bigger, but proportions and aesthetics, it's more my thing.
And that's regardless of other considerations, e.g. that the terminator was, apparently, a selfish, manipulative dickhead.
Zane seems like a good egg, but idk.

After reading about it here, I went and had a look at his website for the app.
It looks like a children's site or something, with basic, shitty animation and a picture of him biting a dog.
I mean, who put that stuff together?
It's far from slick and elegant.

There is this as an example of a workout:

Intermediate

1. Barbell squat: 3 sets x 10 reps

2A. Dumbbell bench press: 2 x 10 reps

2B. 2-arm Dumbbell row: 2 x 10 reps

3A. Dumbbell straight leg deadlift: 2 x 10 reps

3B. Dumbbell front squat: 2 x 10 reps

4. Cable crunch 2 x 10 reps

Advanced

1. Barbell deadlift: 3 sets x 6 reps

2. Incline barbell press: 3 x 6 reps

3. Lat pulldown: 2 x 8 reps

4. Dumbbell front squat: 2 x 8 reps

5. Leg extensions: 2 x 8 reps

6A. Dumbbell overhead press: 2 x 8 reps

6B. Dumbbell biceps curls: 2 x 8 reps

7. Lying leg raise (abs): 3 x 10 reps

You ain't getting a lot of pump with that, but then it's Schwarzenegger writing it and what do I know.
Lol. Cant get a pump with that? You should be able to get a pump doing pushups. Ffs.

I don't think many women see Nick Walker and think "I wanna hump that."

It wasn't meant that way, at all.
Sorry it came across like that.
When I wrote "it's more my thing", it was purely about me looking at the two individuals mentioned from an aesthetic point of view, so what is most pleasing to my eye.
I am not particularly fond of the 212 division and the obsession with mass.
I find taller guys have superior physical presence because I like the look of a longer frame.
I know Zane is not tall, but he won the O as a lightweight, so when you put him next to terminator man, proportionally and aesthetically he is, to me, a better proposition.
But I know that for you guys, the opposite is true. The bigger the better.

Since you brought it up, I am also going to add that, in real life, this would not be an issue for me, because I have never liked "gym bros".
So far, it hasn't happened that I have looked at one and thought

"I wanna hump that."

Unfortunately, it takes more than that for me to get there.
I am a proper retard, in that respect (and many others, yes).

Tbh, body wise I couldn't care less.
But a pretty face and good hair, yes, that would do it.
Hands are a thing I look at, too.
So, all things for which steroids are not needed.

Also, one has to be prepared to live with "the lifestyle" and all that comes with it.
I have learnt a lot about it, here, and about how it may affect a man and his life.
Irl, I don't know how many women would, given the option, choose to deal with that just to get someone that looks like Walker.
You are right; probably, it would mainly be the ones that share their interests.
But it's to do with what’s behind it all, as far as I am concerned, not so much with how he looks.

Anyway, back to the topic, that Arnie app, I would say no.

@AlexDavis43

OK, Alex, I know you where being facetious, but i always second guess myself and end up thinking I have done/said something the wrong way.
Your comment made me think of conversation I had, last week, about someone's brother wanted to get big, did so, and then complaining exactly of what you posted (i.e not exactly getting the attention he wanted).
And so, I was thinking more about that then what you wrote.
I suppose people try to change themselves for all sorts of reasons, but it doesn't always work or make them as happy as they thought.