• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

The Road to 1700

On a side note I added tb-500 at 2.5mg 2x per week and bpc-157 at 200mcg 2x per day to aid with my shoulder injury. I'm hoping these 2 combined with the growth will have me benching again soon.

On a side note I added tb-500 at 2.5mg 2x per week and bpc-157 at 200mcg 2x per day to aid with my shoulder injury. I'm hoping these 2 combined with the growth will have me benching again soon.

Interested to see how the tb-500 goes, want to see how quickly you notice anything from it. I've considered getting some to have on hand as I get injured often through life outside the gym and I hate that it prevents me from lifting so anything to speed it up would be nice

I think I'm going to pick up some TB-500 later in my cycle and run it the last 4-6 weeks into my meet as a preventive measure. It looks like a great anti-inflammatory and that seems like it might help during a tough peaking phase.

I'll definitely let you fellas know how the peptides work for me. Seems like 10 days is the spot where it begins to work.

6-7-16

Quads and calves

I planned on doing some some more main movements but my back tightened up like a mother so I had to tone it down.

Hack squat 4x12 + dropset on each set x12

Leg press 3x12 + dropset on each x12

Kettlebell swing squats 3xtil failure

Leg ext 5x15

Isolated leg ext 5x15

Standing calf raise 4x8

Seated calf raise 4x15

Hate the mid session tightening up. You work on opening your hips or doing any ballistic stretching prior to movements or when you tighten up?

Hate the mid session tightening up. You work on opening your hips or doing any ballistic stretching prior to movements or when you tighten up?

Not at all but I definitely should. Before I do any lower body training I do my version of Joe defrancos limber 11. I use a few stretches from his routine and throw a few of mine in. I credit his routine to fixing an upper quad issue I had about a year ago.

Any stretch suggestions for me to do mid workout when I start getting tight?

Not at all but I definitely should. Before I do any lower body training I do my version of Joe defrancos limber 11. I use a few stretches from his routine and throw a few of mine in. I credit his routine to fixing an upper quad issue I had about a year ago.

Any stretch suggestions for me to do mid workout when I start getting tight?

Just a couple I do mid workout are the pigeon stretch on a box and I rotate my torso slowely having my right leg up then right shoulder point towards my toes then left shoulder to my knee and repeat a few times then switch legs
image.jpeg
That's pigeon on a box

Then I also do sumo squats but use my elbows to push my knees out further then slowely transfer weight from one leg into the other leg and repeat
image.jpeg
Something to livin up the thread ;)

Just a couple I do mid workout are the pigeon stretch on a box and I rotate my torso slowely having my right leg up then right shoulder point towards my toes then left shoulder to my knee and repeat a few times then switch legs
View attachment 43601
That's pigeon on a box

Then I also do sumo squats but use my elbows to push my knees out further then slowely transfer weight from one leg into the other leg and repeat
View attachment 43602
Something to livin up the thread ;)

Nice! Lol ill definitely give these a shot next time I hit legs. Thanks brother.

6-8-16

This was the worst fucking workout I've had in a long time. To start, my shoulder was killing me even military pressing 135 so I had to drop it to 95 which was the weight my girl was using. I got pissed off and kicked the bench I was using, yea I'm a big baby whatever.

Then my girl starts giving me shit because I kept checking out this girl. Hey I didn't tell her to wear see through yoga pants. I can't help but look lol. Anyway, my shoulder is fucked, almost certain I need surgery. I laid off it for like 3 1/2 months and I still can't press 135 without pain. So unless the growth + peptides perform a miracle in the next month I'll be headed to the Dr. Kicking and screaming the entire way.

Ok I'm finished.

Shoulders

Seated military press 4x12

Hammer strength shoulder press 4x12

Machine shoulder press 3x12 SS w/ DB front raises 3x15

DB shrugs 3x15 SS w/ front barbell raises 3x15

Seated rear delt flys 3x15 SS w/ side db lateral raises 3x15

Cable rear delt flys 3x15 SS w/ Kettlebell upright rows 3x15

You days per week is starting to catch up to me. I'm not built for this much volume on this many days but I'm trying to push through. At one point I didn't think I was built for a 600+ squat but look at me now.

I cut back out of the workout today, I'll throw it in tomorrow with arms.

6-9-16

Hams

Isolated ham curls 5x15

Isolated wide leg press 4x15

Wide and high leg press 4x12

Rdl 3x15

Lying ham curls 5x15

20 min elliptical
20 min Incline walking

I haven't posted in a week because I had some family obligations keep me out of the gym a few days. Then when I did get to train my shoulder was acting up, 1 plate on hammer strength Incline hurt bad. I've accepted that all the growth and peptides won't fix me, working on getting health insurance and getting it checked out.

So for now, no more pressing at all which is extremely disappointing because I really wanted a 425 bench this year but it's not happening. On the flip side, I'll be really focusing on legs and back which are 2 of my less developed areas.

Dropped the EQ because its been almost 20 weeks.
Also raised the var to 80mg ED.

6-17-16

Legs

Front squats
225x10
315x5
365x3
385x1
225x10
225x10

Vertical leg press 4x10 SS w/ hack squats 4x10

Rdl 2x10