The thread called"I'm going to put this here. You seen this MMA fighter? Man/Woman?"

Discussion in 'Sports' started by AnTabolic73, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

When I clicked into the thread it automatically downloads a file. I have no idea what the file is I deleted it first chance I got. @Millard Baker can you look into this please.

2. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Screenshot_20171011-200128.png

That's the file.

3. Eman

Eman Member

Looks like Millard is on top of it already...

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  4. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Thanks! It's been fixed. For some reason, the TMZ video file was being downloaded. There's no malware, etc.

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  5. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

It scared the hell out of me. Thank u sir

6. Eman

Eman Member

Oh relax, your phone has probably seen some websites that would give the virus a virus... :)

7. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Shit! That happened on my last phone before i traded it in. Same file. I was thinking malware too?

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  8. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

I don't think so. I know I couldn't do anything with the file, couldn't open it as a video or text or anything. It even gave me a tough time deleting it. I eventually figured it out. @Millard Baker says it was a video from tmz that downloaded, for whatever reason.

Usually my phone will warn me of the downloads and I have the option of backing out before the download. It'll give you a "this file may cause harm to your device" warning. This time it didn't. I just clicked into the thread and the download started.

I'll let you know if my phone explodes or my identity gets stolen. Jokes on them they'll only be stealing debt and bad credit, so I'll get the last laugh. I think?

9. Eman

Eman Member

Mhmm... Just as I suspected. :D

AnTabolic73 likes this.