• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

The thread called"I'm going to put this here. You seen this MMA fighter? Man/Woman?"

AnTabolic73

When I clicked into the thread it automatically downloads a file. I have no idea what the file is I deleted it first chance I got. @Millard Baker can you look into this please.

Thanks! It's been fixed. For some reason, the TMZ video file was being downloaded. There's no malware, etc.

Shit! That happened on my last phone before i traded it in. Same file. I was thinking malware too?
I don't think so. I know I couldn't do anything with the file, couldn't open it as a video or text or anything. It even gave me a tough time deleting it. I eventually figured it out. @Millard Baker says it was a video from tmz that downloaded, for whatever reason.

Usually my phone will warn me of the downloads and I have the option of backing out before the download. It'll give you a "this file may cause harm to your device" warning. This time it didn't. I just clicked into the thread and the download started.

I'll let you know if my phone explodes or my identity gets stolen. Jokes on them they'll only be stealing debt and bad credit, so I'll get the last laugh. I think?