Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

The West is Screwed

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by RobertL, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

^^^loves all people^^ ^^^ hopes some burn in hell^^^ calls @tenpoundsleft sir, hopes he strokes out. @loveyourbody you sir are a contradiction.lmao

2. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Yay, you've been a successful criminal for 10 years, congratulations buddy - felicitaciones mi amigo - here's your US passport.

Of course they're nice people, nobody says they're not decent people (and don't bring up the mutilated Trump misquote), but that doesn't change the fact that they are here illegally. Such a red herring.... yes, your honor, my client did commit a crime, but he's such a nice guy... oh, off you go then, says no judge ever.

And wetback isn't like nigger - I've never seen two Latinos bump fists and say "yo wetback, whassup". It's a "fun" word to throw around since it immediately gets all the liberals out of the woodpile. Also, you shouldn't cede control over the language to pinkos.

Edit : I think those in this thread who are wetback waterboys are EXACTLY why the west is screwed - to the OP's point. If we fold that easily, we don't deserve to remain.

HOW-HARD-IS-IT-TO-UNDERSTAND-THISQf2Ow.jpg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Not so sure the alt-right, whatever that is, uses that talking point - I think that's more of an MSM talking point based on a distorted read of the alt-right and others who want us to become a nation of laws again.

It reminds me of the contorted and cropped Trump "quote" that's still bandied about.

Since MSM wants to smear all opponents and play the race 24/7 that's what you expect from them.

The alt-right isn't marching in lockstep like the lefties, singing the party song, while handing out leaflets together. That I have to give the pinkos credit for, their ideas are corrosive shit, but those fuckers are well organized.

4. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

5. OldmanRob

OldmanRob Member

We need a wall

6. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

Haha, it's a love hate relationship my friend. Should I not call him sir? He might be disrespectful and rude but he is a sir well... I guess he could be a women. In the case I do apologize. I am not going to call him my friend because he was disrespectful for no reason. If he didn't agree with my point of view it is ok but he had to be a child and start using profanity.
    You've always been a respectful guy in my opinion and respect you as both a member and person. I do love all people but you can't help to get mad when you see such ignorance in the world. Just like he thinks the USA would be better off without illegal immigrants. I think the world would be better off without these people full of hate. That is all @Kakarot
    You've seen me on here for a while and know I just pitch and try to be respectful to all. Even people like this.

Kakarot likes this.
  7. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

Go a head it will effect me in no way.
    We should crack down on all steroids users and lock them up to while we are at it. They are breaking the law and committing a felony at that. I'm done with you sir. At least @tenpoundsleft has valid points. You are just a troll.

8. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

One last thing and I am done my friends. You are all breaking the law buying steroids online. You should all be put in prison because you are committing a felony. Specially if you are using the USPS. Breaking the law is breaking the law correct? That is what I have gotten out of this thread. We should crack down on all steroids user and lock them up. Every single last one of them. I don't care that they only wanted to get stronger and look better. They are criminals and broke the law! LOCK THEM UP I SAY!
    Don't say it is different because it is not. The whole time you have been all saying that they are breaking the law. So are you and the only difference is that yours is a felony theirs is not...

9. OldmanRob

OldmanRob Member

Fuck you, leave

10. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

That's just your opinion sir and like an asshole everyone has one my father always said. I do believe everyone is entitled to their opinion though right or wrong. Once again I have no problem with you @tenpoundsleft just be respectful to those that don't agree with your point of view. That is all. The world won't curve the way we want it to.
    I was born and raised here sir. You seem to have to use profanity to feel like a big boy.
    Why don't you leave new guy? Join date sep 2017... you are worth nothing here or in the world. Now I am stepping to your level that is sad. I am kinda disappointed in myself because of it.
    It hurts when someone turns the tables on you doesn't it? You see my point so all you can think is F You.
    Once again learn to have a discussion. You seem like white trash by the way. Damn it there I go again I am stepping down to your level.

Michael Scally MD likes this.
  11. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I live in a steroid sanctuary city

12. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Yeah, btw California and AZ/NV/OR - just bus all into Cali, lock the gates after.

OldmanRob likes this.
  13. Burrr

I think a wall is pointless if Illegals can find jobs and sanctuary once they sneak past it.

14. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Would it be in poor taste if we nail them to it?

OldmanRob likes this.
  15. Burrr

yes, that would be some medieval shit.
    Dont hate the illegal immigrants, hate the ones that make it so attractive/ lucrative to sneak to the US.

16. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Damn.... hmmmm, how about nailing the coyotes to the wall then? We know the wetbacks are handy with roofing hammers and nailguns.

"Get your US residency after you nail 10 coyotes to the wall"
    --- I am Rodrigo Duterte and I approve this message

I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of nailing some Democrats to the wall too - especially Fauxahontas.

OldmanRob likes this.
  17. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I feel that a bit of profanity is better than wishing a stroke on someone.lmao Cant have it both ways. The lack of "ugly words" doesnt make it a discussion;). Being respectful and attempting to understand the other persons point of view does.

18. RobertL

RobertL Member

Lol. We're living in a clown world.

Here's the difference my man..

People here using steroids doesn't effect the taxpayer as directly as illegal immigrants do.

I don't even have a problem with illegal immigrants themselves. I have a problem with our policies and reinforcement. Why wouldn't you leave your shithole country when you can come here and plant your roots in a sanctuary city then have others pay for your shit.

Also, it's not just America that's getting fucked.. Europe is being gang raped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Constantly it's this shit.

tenpoundsleft likes this.
  19. RobertL

RobertL Member

Short video.

Longer video.

tenpoundsleft likes this.
  20. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

That made me laugh haha. We needed something to break the mood I guess.
    I would have to respectfully disagree my friend. When have you ever heard people using profanity and disrespecting each other during a professional discussion? Sure things get heated but they don't say F you etc...
    I do understand their point and just don't agree with them. It is the other way around. They don't want to see my point of view so they decide to use profanity. Just like they stand behind their hatered, I stand behind wishing their extinction. We don't need people like that in this world. We have enough hatered.