MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Okay now you tell us which big pharma company you are employed by and what benefits you can offer us like other sources coupons.

Okay now you tell us which big pharma company you are employed by and what benefits you can offer us like other sources coupons.
Classic response. I have nothing to do with any source or company, just stating an obvious fact. I used TP's Grey tops years ago before going with Serostim and they were the best generic I ever used, closest to pharma for sure. As far as pharma GH it is quite easy to find, and at a very good price. Well worth the extra cost for peace of mind.

How's the GH serum and IGF1 tests looking with TP? Everyone on meso and PM raves over the products, and after the recent horrible gh serum tests being posted with kits4less, think I'm going to be making the switch to TP
Huge responsiveness to provider’s HGH here. 3 iu (1mg) gives me almost 450 IGF-1…

Anyone else running the tinted 126 blacks? What did you think of this batch compared to others? I bought them awhile back and just barely started using around 2 months ago @ 4iu per day split morn/evening

Yeah I saw this too. I think after the recent k4l debacle, everyone's jumping ship to TP. I'm sure he's probably overwhelmed with orders.

Hopefully the delay isn't too long
All dude is is a qsc reseller. The moment qsc comes out with a higher iu kit, ironically k4l has the same a month or two later. Idk why people overpay for that, but its sst so what do you expect from those mouth breathers. They are just happy something anything comes in the mail, then it's g2g in their book.

Domestic kits from qsc are minimum half the price of k4l

All dude is is a qsc reseller

It’s not QSC but another factory that starts with a T (I’ll try and dig through my bookmarks and find it) that resembles QSC’s product list almost identically. Someone on SST said it on their thread. Think that’s why the testing quality has dipped below anything I’ve seen from QSC in the past few years. I also don’t get why people are paying over double the price of other Chinese suppliers domestic warehouses for stuff with increasingly crap testing.

I seem to respond really well to The Provider’s growth, but here’s what I wanna know: where the hell are the Janoshik tests for his gear? Has anyone done it?

Jeez idk, maybe try using their website? Or the search function even
Whose website? Janoshik? TP’s? Search function? I’m too lazy to move a few fingers. I guess I’ll look later.

TP’s website is down because he doesn’t know how to Internet like nearly all sources on the forum.

Search function doesn’t work well enough to find the Janoshik report.

At some point I feel like stepping in and helping sources make a secure automated inventory, mailing and ordering solution in the cloud because this is so archaic. All these sources keep getting hacked or losing their domains because IT is too hard for them.

Now… I can’t find those Janoshik reports for TP. I see a lot of noise when I search, though.

Last edited:
Whose website? Janoshik? TP’s? Search function? I’m too lazy to move a few fingers. I guess I’ll look later.

TP’s website is down because he doesn’t know how to Internet like nearly all sources on the forum.

At some point I feel like stepping in and helping sources make a secure automated inventory, mailing and ordering solution in the cloud because this is so archaic. All these sources keep getting hacked or losing their domains because IT is too hard for them.

Now… I can’t find those Janoshik reports for TP. I see a lot of noise when I search, though.

Here you go,

We decided to test the gray tops, ordered 11/26 and delivered early December. Attached are the results from Jano.

I guess if you're too lazy to look, stop complaining. No one's going to hold your hand a spoon feed you. You're too lazy to go to tps website and click "lab tests" but you want to help these sources with their website and IT work? Lol

I guess if you're too lazy to look, stop complaining. No one's going to hold your hand a spoon feed you. You're too lazy to go to tps website and click "lab tests" but you want to help these sources with their website and IT work? Lol
Website? No. Infrastructure and code, yes.

The domain TP linked in here has been “suspended.” Have you tried to visit it? Or did he provide a new domain AND email for the 20th time again? Face it, TP has great gear but he’s honestly a little retarded.

The search function doesn’t work as well as I want it to, but maybe I’m just no good at searching.
Here you go,
Love you, no homo unless on tren. Thanks. I wouldn’t have known to search for these terms.

I guess if you're too lazy to look, stop complaining. No one's going to hold your hand a spoon feed you.
Honestly, it’s precisely that I’m so fucking lazy that I want a good, reliable source-assistant so I can put it all in one place. That’s exactly the kind of lazy software engineer that I am… if I can reduce the amount of work I’m doing, I will certainly try.

You know that’s why software exists, right? To scale things so we don’t have to do manual work.

Website? No. Infrastructure and code, yes.

The domain TP linked in here has been “suspended.” Have you tried to visit it? Or did he provide a new domain AND email for the 20th time again? Face it, TP has great gear but he’s honestly a little retarded.

The search function doesn’t work as well as I want it to, but maybe I’m just no good at searching.

Love you, no homo unless on tren. Thanks. I wouldn’t have known to search for these terms.
I'm thinking the only one retarded here, is you. The website works fine

If you can do everything better (but read it seems), then maybe you should be a vendor and stop telling successful vendors in business decades how to run their business