THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Anyone else running the tinted 126 blacks? What did you think of this batch compared to others? I bought them awhile back and just barely started using around 2 months ago @ 4iu per day split morn/evening
Worked as well as all TP hgh , best in the business for over 20 years .. it can green tinted and it would light years ahead of anyone else in the game … lmao at K4L, def a out his league ..I had great results with 126’s and got the money nothing compares

I'm thinking the only one retarded here, is you. The website works fine

If you can do everything better (but read it seems), then maybe you should be a vendor and stop telling successful vendors in business decades how to run their business

> linked domain is suspended.

> tarded TP keeps creating a million domains and email addresses because he loses them constantly.

> tardy tard tard

> linked domain is suspended.

> tarded TP keeps creating a million domains and email addresses because he loses them constantly.

> tardy tard tard
Yes. You are retarded. And I'm very much doubting you work in IT now

You need to go back to sst where everyone can hold your hand and walk you through every aspect of the order from payment to testing

I'm thinking the only one retarded here, is you. The website works fine

If you can do everything better (but read it seems), then maybe you should be a vendor and stop telling successful vendors in business decades how to run their business

They only have bs chromate (actually analyzia*) testing on the site. Gotta scour this thread for the jano testing.

Last edited:
They only have bs chromate testing on the site. Gotta scour this thread for the jano testing.
TP’s email and domains keep changing. I think I’ve seen at least 5 of them now, not including the fake ones that try to scam people.

Also, some of the sources here keep getting hacked and request bitcoin from people who tried to order before, but with different wallets and emails, which is also kind of hilarious.

Only thing I’m trying to talk about is speeding things up and helping to protect sources. I think what we’re doing here can be improved and was curious about what other members think.

It’s not QSC but another factory that starts with a T (I’ll try and dig through my bookmarks and find it) that resembles QSC’s product list almost identically. Someone on SST said it on their thread. Think that’s why the testing quality has dipped below anything I’ve seen from QSC in the past few years. I also don’t get why people are paying over double the price of other Chinese suppliers domestic warehouses for stuff with increasingly crap testing.

All dude is is a qsc reseller. The moment qsc comes out with a higher iu kit, ironically k4l has the same a month or two later. Idk why people overpay for that, but its sst so what do you expect from those mouth breathers. They are just happy something anything comes in the mail, then it's g2g in their book.

Domestic kits from qsc are minimum half the price of k4l

@bighunanballs or Liska might know the factory or source K4L is drop shipping from.

In the next week or two, I’m gonna to try 2mg/day of TP’s gold tops that are 5 years old and not refrigerated. I’ll report back after a week of starting to show you what my IGF-1 is at.

They’re probably now bunk, but they definitely weren’t before lol.

In the next week or two, I’m gonna to try 2mg/day of TP’s gold tops that are 5 years old and not refrigerated. I’ll report back after a week of starting to show you what my IGF-1 is at.

They’re probably now bunk, but they definitely weren’t before lol.
igf testing isnt that reliable you should just send it to jano

Anyone had some experience with this new black top 131 batch ?
I’ve just started but not feeling anything yet,
I usually feel it with in a day or 2

The good ole feels test lol. How many IUs you doing? Did you change from another source or starting new?
Well I been on Tp GH for over a year straight, then I stopped for 3 weeks, and now just started this new batch couple days ago,
I done many blood tests on the year run i done, IGF levels close to between 700/900 if I remember correctly I posted some on here,
I was doing between 4/6 iu at that time, now I just started this new batch iv been doing 1.5 twice a day and haven’t felt or seen any of the usual signs yet

Well I been on Tp GH for over a year straight, then I stopped for 3 weeks, and now just started this new batch couple days ago,
I done many blood tests on the year run i done, IGF levels close to between 700/900 if I remember correctly I posted some on here,
I was doing between 4/6 iu at that time, now I just started this new batch iv been doing 1.5 twice a day and haven’t felt or seen any of the usual signs yet
where the 4/6 split too?

I wonder if you upped to 4/6 if you’d see. I don’t get any side effects unless I go over 6. What are your usual signs, CTS?

Back