This Malware is getting nasty

LarryLove

Just got back from a pretty personalized attack. Actually learned a lot from it. I have tools that’ll shut down most things quickly, but this was tricky. Different in some ways. Not just chromium-type browser based or account based (may have been, can’t be sure yet). Has anyone noticed things are getting really bad in this space? I’m talking the uptick in zero day events for huge corporations (fuck them anyway). But what about small business owners being vulnerable? Sources on here are essentially small biz owners (albeit with no tax ID lmao). Just wondering. Not a paranoid person, I’m the “how can you make money off a trend” type. You need more greyhat hackers. Bounty hunters. This bullshit breach I just went through was a wake up call for me - Don’t have all the answers. Stay vigilant and always be learning.

It will only get worse.

More complex software and systems lead to a greater likelihood of vulnerabilities and zero day exploits. This problem is further being compounded by the AI boom.

You have quantum computers/ supercomputers that can rip through AES-256 bit military grade encryption (or what used to be known as military grade encryption) like a hot knife through butter. It's rumored that higher grade applications even use 1024 or 2048 bit encryption now, atleast from publicly available information, but I wouldn't be surprised if "state" encyrption levels are actually much higher than this.

It's like a modern day cold-war, the race to technological superiority over other countries.

Last edited:
It will only get worse.

More complex software and systems lead to a greater likelihood of vulnerabilities and zero day exploits. This problem is further being compounded by the AI boom.

You have quantum computers/ supercomputers that can rip through AES-256 bit military grade encryption (or what used to be known as military grade encryption) like a hot knife through butter. It's rumored that higher grade applications even use 1024 or 2048 bit encryption now, atleast from publicly available information, but I wouldn't be surprised if "state" encyrption levels are actually much higher than this.

It's like a modern day cold-war, the race to technological superiority over other countries.
Where are the players? Mostly domestic? Don’t tell me India and turkey. I might need to hire a bounty hunter for this asshole. I just want to know who it is. It’s personalized. I know he’s in Virginia but you can’t find any good white /grey hat hackers anymore

It will only get worse.

What about twofish?