• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

thoughts on kodiak queen?

eminem93

recently somebody recommended I try out American Kodiak because they had a great experience with them........

I have been doing back research on them and haven't been able to find much negative....

I don't like the fact that they are on eroids but whatever...

but I was told the turn around time from my friend for his order was like 4 days which is what is appealing to me and he labamxed it was g2g, pinned it was g2g no pip, gonna get bloodwork soon so we will see how potent

anyways... I just want to know if this consistent from them or if they are selective scamemr

anyone with thoughts/experience please contribute

Last edited:
No experience with her personally, but a friend of mine got her var. the t/a was within a wk and g2g on labmax

Only thing I've seen from them is a high rating on eroids. And we all know how eroids is....

recently somebody recommended I try out American Kodiak because they had a great experience with them........

I have been doing back research on them and haven't been able to find much negative....

I don't like the fact that they are on eroids but whatever...

but I was told the turn around time from my friend for his order was like 4 days which is what is appealing to me and he labamxed it was g2g, pinned it was g2g no pip, gonna get bloodwork soon so we will see how potent

anyways... I just want to know if this consistent from them or if they are selective scamemr

anyone with thoughts/experience please contribute

I ordered some masteron ethanate from her last fall. It was great stuff. I'm trying to order some more from her boyfriend, who runs affliction-labs.com.

I will post a review in a month or so once (if) I get it and it's hitting solidly.

Personally, I've had good luck with eroids. Never once a bad order, but I scan VERY carefully for weeks. I hate the mods and the forum there however, so I hope this site takes off. Do post results when you can.

Best ug cyp I've ever had, I've also tried goths affliction line. seems to be just about the same but with 20ml jugs instead of 10. both g2g

I don't ever do them, i would get mass specs if i felt sommething wasn't right. i got a good hook up on specs for less than $100 but i felt great on her gear. increasrd libido,strength, feelt great all around. and i definetly have seen mass specs on her test e i think it was like 92% dosed a little over like 265mg/ml.

Kodiak or eroids

Eroids does suck. But it's not totally a scam. You just have to be on the lookout for scammers. Usually, avoiding top 10 sites is key. But, kodiak and affliction are somewhat different in that they were run by mods.

They look pretty hokey like the rest of those sites on eroids, hulk body etc.

Why do you guys like kodiak?