Time for some size!

So it seems my chest will always be bulging on one side from my tear. I guess scar tissue and also atrophy of my front delt. So i will be seeing if i can somehow lessen the deformed area, through stretchinb and lighter chest movements to hit it. Its been 18-20 months, only 6 months of training chest again since. I hope it evens out in time. It looks like my pec is crunched when i flex, and its swollen standing normal. I am guessing scar tissue and atrophy?

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or make it less severe looking?

I posted pics on another forum where I'm not anonymous and got called out for this. You can still see a divot in my pec almost 2 years after the tear. It looks worse now because my body fat is low. what the shit is that

I posted pics on another forum where I'm not anonymous and got called out for this. You can still see a divot in my pec almost 2 years after the tear. It looks worse now because my body fat is low. what the shit is that
Geez, that is very very unfortunate, crap. Yet grateful to be even able to use my chest.

Holy shit, i am cutting alot. Greay definition.

I never have felt so stressed out day to day, its not going away. But the gym is 1.5 hours of just focusing on that and nothing else. Handling the stress of other people onto me is becoming exhausting. But yea. Feel absolutely stressed with life circumstances at the moment. Unfortunately i wish i could have a drink or something to make it stop. I even think the 600 mg a week is too much. But ill stay there. As i am doing fasted cardio hgh, and dont want to lose to much muscle. Wish i could handle life stress better.

Unfortunately i wish i could have a drink or something to make it stop.

Theanine has support for relaxation & occasional stress. Mixed evidence but some support for rhodiola and ashwagandha. Of the 3, my money would be on theanine in your context.

Also, D8-THC and GHB have come up recently in other threads.

Theanine has support for relaxation & occasional stress. Mixed evidence but some support for rhodiola and ashwagandha. Of the 3, my money would be on theanine in your context.

Also, D8-THC and GHB have come up recently in other threads.
Actually i do have ltheanine indeed, and just took it yesterday. It honestly works great considering its OTC. Like amazing. So absolutely great idea. I forget its available, and thus great advice.

After all this and my pushing so very hard lately. I am going to be venturning into insulin. There is ZERO chance these guys bigger then me are not using insulin. I am giving it one realy diet concious push after then test only period, and i lf i am not growing how i wish. Insulin it is

After all this and my pushing so very hard lately. I am going to be venturning into insulin. There is ZERO chance these guys bigger then me are not using insulin. I am giving it one realy diet concious push after then test only period, and i lf i am not growing how i wish. Insulin it is
Good luck, proceed with caution.

Good luck, proceed with caution.
First i am going to proceed with truely making sure my macros exact. Then, ill hit another cycle. But if that doesnt cause results. Then yes. And i am doing a PPL routine now. And doing other things. We shall see.

Starting my “cruise”. I need a break mentally. 200 mg Test Cyp MWF.

Holy shit, i am cutting alot. Greay definition.

I never have felt so stressed out day to day, its not going away. But the gym is 1.5 hours of just focusing on that and nothing else. Handling the stress of other people onto me is becoming exhausting. But yea. Feel absolutely stressed with life circumstances at the moment. Unfortunately i wish i could have a drink or something to make it stop. I even think the 600 mg a week is too much. But ill stay there. As i am doing fasted cardio hgh, and dont want to lose to much muscle. Wish i could handle life stress better.
You literally just posted less than a week ago you were gonna chill and cruise cause you were losing it. Stressed etc.

I said before in your thread. You need an extended break but you’ll never allow yourself one. Not healthy pal !!

You literally just posted less than a week ago you were gonna chill and cruise cause you were losing it. Stressed etc.

I said before in your thread. You need an extended break but you’ll never allow yourself one. Not healthy pal !!
There are much worse addictions than bodybuilding.
Yes to a break, taking one this week. I am going to focus on just light walking in AM, and the whole week i am just doing yard work/house work and normal work. I am going to be eating well, and cooking well. Recalibrating my food intake, for this time.

I 100% agree with you.

I did just get bloodwork, and it is actually pretty solid. All this fasted cardio i have been doing is working. I will post up the numbers later today.

Bloodwork
AST 80
ALT 90
Cholesterol Total 210
HDL 24
Trig 142
Ldl 170
T3 Uptake 42
T4 Total 3.6
TSH 2.53
Creatanine 1.35
AST 80
ALT 80
Hemoglobin 15.6
Hematocrit 46.6

These are numbers from last week.

All others are in range.

Bloodwork
AST 80
ALT 90
Cholesterol Total 210
HDL 24
Trig 142
Ldl 170
T3 Uptake 42
T4 Total 3.6
TSH 2.53
Creatanine 1.35
AST 80
ALT 80
Hemoglobin 15.6
Hematocrit 46.6

All others are in range.

Nice! It seems you only have to deal with lipids now, are you taking anything? Consider using ezetimibe or/and some statin.

Bloodwork
AST 80
ALT 90
Cholesterol Total 210
HDL 24
Trig 142
Ldl 170
T3 Uptake 42
T4 Total 3.6
TSH 2.53
Creatanine 1.35
AST 80
ALT 80
Hemoglobin 15.6
Hematocrit 46.6

All others are in range.
Not bad... definitely need to start managing your cholesterol though.