Time for some size!

What are you using to gauge progress? Are you still progressing or have you hit a wall?
The mirror, I am progressing. I am leaner looking and gained weight. My lifts are increasing.

I went from 240 to 252 the last 3 months, the last 2 weeks i went from 248 to 252. And holding at 250 despite some stress with things and eating. Hoping i kind of finally adjusted my “set weight”.

Honestly it seems i have gained very little BF regarding all the extra size i have gained.

5/18

Push Day

I am dropping the HGH i have been so dam fatigued and i am starting to think the HGH is the culprit as i have been slowly ramping up to 8 iu, so the sides were so subtle, but have caught up to me badly.

I am so tired all the time and have no energy to do anything. So i was thinking it was the NPP, but not even realizing i think its the HGH.

So i am just dropping the HGH.

And i will let time go by, plus i have been on HGH for like 8 months straight.

Also I am dropping NPP. I am just going to run test and mast for a bit. As i probably need a break from bulking too.

I have been going to hard for so long. I havent taken any break in 1 year.

So i re aligned some aspects of what i will be doing for the next month.

Test, Mast, epistane. For 4 weeks.

Eating a set amount.

Then re assess.

Also taking it easy on my workouts. Not killing myself every workout.

Then when i reastablish some energy levels. I will start over to go hard again.
When’s the last time you went to 150-180 mgs test per week and that’s it ?

Your statement of only thing in life is to get big ? No wonder you feel shitty and miserable bud. There’s much more out there that will make you happy but to each their own.

5/18

Push Day

I am dropping the HGH i have been so dam fatigued and i am starting to think the HGH is the culprit as i have been slowly ramping up to 8 iu, so the sides were so subtle, but have caught up to me badly.

I am so tired all the time and have no energy to do anything. So i was thinking it was the NPP, but not even realizing i think its the HGH.

Also I am dropping NPP. I am just going to run test and mast for a bit. As i probably need a break from bulking too.

Eating a set amount.

Then re assess.

I think it’s your body telling you it needs a break. We have different goals but there is a point where keeping your foot on the gas is detrimental to growth and you might need to take a step back to gather some energy to push further.

I also think after a certain time like around 6-8months your progress be it gym performance or weight stalls and you might need to cruise on the new set point to progress further. Plus, mentally that is tough.

I just want to parrot everyone else: Take a breather man. It'll suck not feeling like Superman in the gym or having epic libido, but your body needs a break.

150-200mg of Test p/w, 250iu hCG M/W/F, 5-10mg Tadalafil p/d, clean but enjoyable diet, maybe some massage once a week, and quality sleep. Heck, maybe consider church on Sundays as well.

Starting a fat burning process. Tired of bulking non stop.

This week ill be doing fasted AM cardio.

Also will be logging food intake

So you will go from a deep bulk phase into a cutting? I don't think this is a good idea. Best thing is to go maintenance for a while and then if you want you can start cutting. Give yourself a break and reconsider what you're doing and what your goals are because from the little i see here you seem somewhat confused, no offence.

So you will go from a deep bulk phase into a cutting? I don't think this is a good idea. Best thing is to go maintenance for a while and then if you want you can start cutting. Give yourself a break and reconsider what you're doing and what your goals are because from the little i see here you seem somewhat confused, no offence.
Just shedding some body fat. More visible abs. I am confused, you are correct

Just shedding some body fat. More visible abs. I am confused, you are correct

I'm not saying it's wrong or a bad move, the timing though i think it is. I find it counterproductive to go into deficit after a bulk unless you're doing an agressive minicut that allows you to continue bulking without getting too fat or insulin resistant, but i think this is not the case. When you're forcing your body to grow through excessive amount of food you need to keep create a new setpoint to keep as much as possible of this new weight. If you go immediately to deficit then it's easier for the body to get rid that extra weight, including the muscle mass you added.

In my opinion, take a step back and see the whole picture. As you previously said, you experience some shitty feelings rn, maybe because of NPP or because of life in general and NPP magnified it, one day all this will be a moment in time. Maybe a month, or 2 or 3..whatever. For me the best you could do is to go to cruise with test only, find your maintenance calories, do some cardio for your health and continue training in 70-80% of your normal effort. Take a month or two or whatever you need and when you feel ready again to push, go all in. But decide what you're after too. If you're in a spot where you wanna get leaner but add some mass too, you have to pick one and follow it to the end. Probably the most optimal would be to lean first, go to cruise again for a while and then blast for bulking. Just my personal thoughts man, hope you sort it out and be well.

I agree with Eddie. This is a very good general guideline. But there is a personal nuance to bring and it is specific to each person.

In my personal case I can go from a period of bulk to a rather aggressive cut without losing muscle and even continue to progress on my weekly progressive overload. When it becomes too difficult for hunger or performance I reduce the aggressiveness and add a few calorie maintenance days (between 1 and 3).

It's not a way to go on stage but it's more than enough to lose 1% of fat per week. In 8-10 weeks it's settled I'm ready again for a new bulk (after 2 weeks of caloric maintenance)

So do what makes you happy. Adherence to a plan brings more gains over time.

(And since I've been on peds it's even easier.)

I'm not saying it's wrong or a bad move, the timing though i think it is. I find it counterproductive to go into deficit after a bulk unless you're doing an agressive minicut that allows you to continue bulking without getting too fat or insulin resistant, but i think this is not the case. When you're forcing your body to grow through excessive amount of food you need to keep create a new setpoint to keep as much as possible of this new weight. If you go immediately to deficit then it's easier for the body to get rid that extra weight, including the muscle mass you added.

In my opinion, take a step back and see the whole picture. As you previously said, you experience some shitty feelings rn, maybe because of NPP or because of life in general and NPP magnified it, one day all this will be a moment in time. Maybe a month, or 2 or 3..whatever. For me the best you could do is to go to cruise with test only, find your maintenance calories, do some cardio for your health and continue training in 70-80% of your normal effort. Take a month or two or whatever you need and when you feel ready again to push, go all in. But decide what you're after too. If you're in a spot where you wanna get leaner but add some mass too, you have to pick one and follow it to the end. Probably the most optimal would be to lean first, go to cruise again for a while and then blast for bulking. Just my personal thoughts man, hope you sort it out and be well.
I agree with Eddie. This is a very good general guideline. But there is a personal nuance to bring and it is specific to each person.

In my personal case I can go from a period of bulk to a rather aggressive cut without losing muscle and even continue to progress on my weekly progressive overload. When it becomes too difficult for hunger or performance I reduce the aggressiveness and add a few calorie maintenance days (between 1 and 3).

It's not a way to go on stage but it's more than enough to lose 1% of fat per week. In 8-10 weeks it's settled I'm ready again for a new bulk (after 2 weeks of caloric maintenance)

So do what makes you happy. Adherence to a plan brings more gains over time.

(And since I've been on peds it's even easier.)
Thanks for the insight.

i totally agree.

5/18

Push Day

Eating a set amount.

Then re assess.

if you have fatigue with HGH , try to take full dose before bed , for me is the best

5/26
Legs
4 Legs
4 Core

Trying to get shredded first time in life. I usually bulk, doing a 4 week cut. Tapping i to fat not weight.

Monday 5/27 Legs/Hamstrings/Glutes/Core-Right Glute

Tuesday 5/28 Chest/Shoulders-Left VG

Wednesday 5/29 Arms

Thurs 5/30 OFF/Cardio/Core/Yoga

Friday 5/31 Back/Rear Delts/Biceps/Core-Biceps

Saturday 6/1 Legs Quad Focused/Bike

Sunday 6/2 Push/Core

So it seems my chest will always be bulging on one side from my tear. I guess scar tissue and also atrophy of my front delt. So i will be seeing if i can somehow lessen the deformed area, through stretchinb and lighter chest movements to hit it. Its been 18-20 months, only 6 months of training chest again since. I hope it evens out in time. It looks like my pec is crunched when i flex, and its swollen standing normal. I am guessing scar tissue and atrophy?

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or make it less severe looking?

I have seen people get some results from really aggro deep tissue massage. Like the kind you probably want sedation for.

Beyond that some folks I follow online have had goo rehab for tears etc with stem cell treatment but you gotta lay down a ton of cash for that shit.

So it seems my chest will always be bulging on one side from my tear. I guess scar tissue and also atrophy of my front delt. So i will be seeing if i can somehow lessen the deformed area, through stretchinb and lighter chest movements to hit it. Its been 18-20 months, only 6 months of training chest again since. I hope it evens out in time. It looks like my pec is crunched when i flex, and its swollen standing normal. I am guessing scar tissue and atrophy?

Look into ART (active release therapy I think)

I hear if you can find a good one in your area they can make magic happen with injuries like you sound like you are dealing with. Good luck. Symmetry and stuff can mess with your brain.

Tuesday 6/4 Core/Correctives/Cardio-Right Delt

Wednesday 6/5 Off/Cardio/Core-Left Delt

Thursday 6/6 Push/Cardio-Right Quad

Friday 6/7 Cardio/Core Left Quad

At the moment I am 242 lbs and i would say 12% bf. I guess i am going to cut to where that middle line down my core is visible on all abs, and i would like my obliques showing well. Single digit bf. As of now it looks like a four pack and a row on abs.

I think i am just always going to feel like shit, so i might as well be huge and shredded doing so.

Sponsors

Latest posts