Time for some size!

Once i started going to gain some mass, i will be realy working my reps to failure more often, and less sets of exercises, but more true reps to failure.

Watched some videos online, and i am kind of coasting. Not killing it every rep. So will be doing that next bulk.

I am taking today off from gym.

7/9

Last day of HGH for a break.

50 minutes cardio fasted post 2 hour hgh dose
20 minute thoracic and posture correctives
2 Core Exercises

pinned 300 mg test cyp left bicep

I have cut 15-20 lbs. and have lost a good amount of fat. But too much muscle. As i am dumb and wasnt properly tracking, food much.

So i started to fully track my macros again. Today and will be moving forward
Sounds like your doing great
You probably didnt lose muscle like you thought you did. I know you know all this but I’m going to state it just as a reminder and hopefully it will encourage you
When we cut and do cardio regularly we lose weight and it seems like our muscles shrink but think of it like a piece of beef jerky. We are losing mostly water, glycogen and some fat. When you go back to bulking you will fill right back out but with less fat and hopefully higher insulin sensitivity. It’s actually kind of hard to lose muscle, just like it’s hard to gain it. If your eating and on gear and working out regularly it’s highly likely unlikely you lost much, if any muscle, even though your size and strength most likely reduced
You’re doing great. Lock that macro tracking in and that’s the next piece of the puzzle.
Keep up the good work!

Sounds like your doing great
You probably didnt lose muscle like you thought you did. I know you know all this but I’m going to state it just as a reminder and hopefully it will encourage you
When we cut and do cardio regularly we lose weight and it seems like our muscles shrink but think of it like a piece of beef jerky. We are losing mostly water, glycogen and some fat. When you go back to bulking you will fill right back out but with less fat and hopefully higher insulin sensitivity. It’s actually kind of hard to lose muscle, just like it’s hard to gain it. If your eating and on gear and working out regularly it’s highly likely unlikely you lost much, if any muscle, even though your size and strength most likely reduced
You’re doing great. Lock that macro tracking in and that’s the next piece of the puzzle.
Keep up the good work!
I appreciate the insight, exactly how it feels for sure, so sticking to the plan, trusting the process

7/9

Last day of HGH for a break.

50 minutes cardio fasted post 2 hour hgh dose
20 minute thoracic and posture correctives
2 Core Exercises

pinned 300 mg test cyp left bicep

I have cut 15-20 lbs. and have lost a good amount of fat. But too much muscle. As i am dumb and wasnt properly tracking, food much.

So i started to fully track my macros again. Today and will be moving forward
If I don't track food I have a hard time hitting my protein.

7/11

Legs

Warm Up

Bike/Adbductor

Squats 4 sets-2 warm up-2 working sets-1 double drop set

Hack Squat-1 plate 3 sets last set 3 pause reps

Standing 1 legs hamstring curls-2 working sets and 1 drop set on that working set

Seated Calf 3 sets

Seated Adductor 2 sets, 1 assisted helped hands

1 Core

Last edited:
I watched a very great training video with the guy who has the best legs ever. I didnt realize or i kind of did, i have been coasting on my routine. I dropped volume in half, and i truely hit much closer to failure, utilizing pauses and drops, as i dont have spotter. I will be utilizing this approach for the time being. The name is slipping my mind at the moment.

The above video reshaped my thinking and way to get to failure. Thus i am going to be carb loading prior to lifting

This is such a good video. I remembered the first time I watched it, it reminded me of a lot of the old 90's style training promos. Super simple workout, and I bet his legs were destroyed.

I do CrossFit every once in a while for fun. Last year there was a WOD that was a 10min warmup + 100reps with front squats for time. I believe the female weight was 50 and the male weight was 100, but I wanted to do 135, thinking it wouldn't be anything crazy. My legs were completely fucked for almost a week. Just goes to show how you can get some crazy stimulus with lighter weight, high quality reps, and simple movements.

7/13
Push
2 Chest Push
1 Chest Fly
2 Shoulder Push
1 Shoulder Fly
2 Tricep
2 Oblique

Not in that order

Dude not g
This is such a good video. I remembered the first time I watched it, it reminded me of a lot of the old 90's style training promos. Super simple workout, and I bet his legs were destroyed.

I do CrossFit every once in a while for fun. Last year there was a WOD that was a 10min warmup + 100reps with front squats for time. I believe the female weight was 50 and the male weight was 100, but I wanted to do 135, thinking it wouldn't be anything crazy. My legs were completely fucked for almost a week. Just goes to show how you can get some crazy stimulus with lighter weight, high quality reps, and simple movements.
My legs are still aching pretty intensly at the moment. Holy crap

Well seems like life has gotten to stressful to run a cycle. I will be continuing my cut and be using normal doses and hgh for the time being. I was going to cycle. But no way can i handle that or am in a place to make the most of it.

I will be dialing back training to 4 times a week weight lifting, and doing fasted cardio/fat loss for remaining.

So i will be doing 1 mL test cyp monday and thursday.

7/20 400 mg a week. Along with 4 iu hgh fasted cardio.

Thus ill be continuing to hit the fat i have mostly and maintaining the muscle i have too, as much as possible.