tired of what I see

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by mxch2o81, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Jamie

Jamie Member

Welcome , as you , I'm on hrt . If you haven't , read all the sticky posts in the men's health portion of this forum . Weekly injections are good , but twice a week is best . I spilt 180 mg of test c into two shots a week , Sunday morning and wed night which keeps me a level 525 range all week , no highs and lows . My dr doesn't have a clue what a/i is and I self medicate and test for e2 myself . part of your problem could be , when we have.a lot of belly fat test can convert to estrogen and mess up everything your trying to accomplish. Read , read , read . it's all here . Good luck and never give up !

2. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Couldn't agree more. This is why I took the advice and did ketone diet. I have also read that a diet like this high in fat can correct or help with natural test production. I will find out in a couple of weeks. I am going in for a lipid, electrolyte and test, blood panel. I stopped my try a while ago, and stopped all medication at the same time. All I know is i have never felt better

3. Jamie

Jamie Member

Glad u feel better my friend

4. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Thanks. For the read. It is defying what most doctor say. They say stay away from sugar but never all carbs. As ketosis is perceived as dangerous by a lot of doctors. The reason I went full steam ahead is that this diet was developed for seizure treatments. Bp1 and seizures have a lot in common. Who knows. Only time will tell. As most pushover life style changes are met with remission. Thanks for helping out. I love to get all the info i can get my hands on.

heady muscle likes this.
  5. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Well it has been 5 months on this ketone diet. I had a set back and learned I have degenerative disc diseases. During this time a couple of months ago my wieght loss stalled due to not knowing what was wrong. Back still hurts like hell but I pushed on. Weight is down to 206-207 feom like 259 and body fat down to 24 from 45. Bipolar symptoms are gone. Have more energy then I know what to do with.
    Thanks for all the help. And the next part of the journey begins

6. Jamie

Jamie Member

Wow , you've come a long way . The trick is get greedy and keep going , never give in bro !

7. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter