Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

just putting this out there. if you guys want to produce trestolone acetate @ 50mg/ml or better still, trestolone enanthate/deca then i will absolutely be all over that.

Approx 4 weeks for primo E and Trest Ace.

We normally have a couple of packages a day to the EU at the moment, any customs issues and we will reship. Hopefully someone who has ordered from the EU can chip in.
But do you even get custom issues when shipping to EU?? Spain for example, very flexible customs it seems, is brexit that strict??

But do you even get custom issues when shipping to EU?? Spain for example, very flexible customs it seems, is brexit that strict??

No issues at the minute, that's not to say there wont be in the future. We do however change the labels so there not identified as AAS.

@Titan Labs Hello, just a quick question. Will you do Primo only at 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml too? Could you make it happen with 200 somehow?

Thanks

The first batches will definitely be at 100mg/ml, I'm sure we could do some dosed at 200mg/ml to see how they are though.

This source looks interesting so far...

A few questions @Titan Labs

1. Can you tell a bit more about the GSO? Is it lab grade for example?

2. How many packages have been confiscated into the EU so far? I'm just asking because of these new tax rules on packages that started July 1st, where people are theorizing that the inspections might get worse because of it.

3. Any chance you will lab test the test cyp or test e raws?

Thanks!

This source looks interesting so far...

A few questions @Titan Labs

1. Can you tell a bit more about the GSO? Is it lab grade for example?

2. How many packages have been confiscated into the EU so far? I'm just asking because of these new tax rules on packages that started July 1st, where people are theorizing that the inspections might get worse because of it.

3. Any chance you will lab test the test cyp or test e raws?

Thanks!

Hey,

1. Organic, Cold Pressed GSO is what we use.

2. No packages yet, however we currently have some that have been sat in spanish customs for over a week. So never say never, my gut feeling is that they are being extremely slow at the moment.

3. Yes the next batches we will have raw purity checked. If im honest, it wont be anytime soon as we have 2 batches of both in stock at the minute with supporting lab results.

Hope that helps, anything unclear. Just let us know.

Thanks

Decided to start blasting again, pinned 1ml of the test e on Monday morning, no pip so that's good. With me cruising can I get bloods done earlier as its already in my system or do I have to wait 4 to 5 weeks still for the levels to peak?

How you getting on bud? Just pinned my test tonight, seems silky smooth

Back