Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Here we go guys. Blood results just in, everything sky high, taken 6 weeks in. I'm taking 2ml a week of the 272mg per ml batch of Test E so 544mg a week.

Great Stuff. Just let us know when you want to place your next order and will make sure the store credit is applied.

Thanks for testing Lenny

How you working the store credit, do I need to order £60 of stuff first not including the store credit? Or can I get 3x test e for £70 including delivery and I send £20 over?

How you working the store credit, do I need to order £60 of stuff first not including the store credit? Or can I get 3x test e for £70 including delivery and I send £20 over?

Yeah, the last part Lenny.

£20 payment and we will send 3 x Test E.

Cheers,

We have sold quite a few so I’m sure someone will be able to help out
Hey Titan I know u tested ur raws to ur mast e I was just curious if u tested the final product by chance, really I think it's better u test the raws but I was just curious, and if there was any update on orals like anavar and stuff... Thanks T hope ur well buddy

Here we go guys. Blood results just in, everything sky high, taken 6 weeks in. I'm taking 2ml a week of the 272mg per ml batch of Test E so 544mg a week.
You sure you’re not using something else that has your SHBG that low? No hate here, I’m genuinely intrigued.

I'm deff gunna hit an order with titan I'm thinking, dude is really doing the testing and work it seems, I'd be curious to know about the orals and if the mast e was final product tested either way known purity was tested is good enough after that it's basic math but just was curious about that and if he had put together an orals yet, but good job Titan , and the whole label and data matrix thing I think is hella smart and something new and tight

How is the success rate out of the UK, i ordered RU for the hair from anageninc and i got a letter from customs about import process in which i have to fill out some shit to pay taxes and the package will get opened, seems like after brexit everything is like this, just wondering

Back