Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

A thing valued over €12 arriving in the EU from a Non-EU country is subject to taxes. If this applies to you.

A thing valued over €12 arriving in the EU from a Non-EU country is subject to taxes. If this applies to you.
UK is out of the EU, might be european but not in the eurozone nor Schengen, thing is you can´t fill a form stating what is in the package, they are gonna open it any how

UK is out of the EU, might be european but not in the eurozone nor Schengen, thing is you can´t fill a form stating what is in the package, they are gonna open it any how
Alright. But just trying to say that all sources I’ve used undervalue the package. As a matter of fact, I just happened to receive some ‘vitamins’ valued at $9.98 just two days ago.

How is the success rate out of the UK, i ordered RU for the hair from anageninc and i got a letter from customs about import process in which i have to fill out some shit to pay taxes and the package will get opened, seems like after brexit everything is like this, just wondering

What EU Country?

The problem we are finding with EU packages is the time they are taking to be processed through customs. Spain for example, we have had parcels go through customs in one week or six weeks, totally varies.

Yes, upon receiving the package the customer has to pay slight taxes on the import value of the package

What EU Country?

The problem we are finding with EU packages is the time they are taking to be processed through customs. Spain for example, we have had parcels go through customs in one week or six weeks, totally varies.

Yes, upon receiving the package the customer has to pay slight taxes on the import value of the package
Yeah spain, but after we receive the letter from customs, packages will be open for inspection, taxes or extra fees are irrelevant, thing is they’ll inspect the interior of the package, if it happens with stuff like RU 58841 it will happen with anything, to complete the import process you need to show proof of payment and a lot more information

The rule was 22 Euro or less won't be VAT taxed, but they abolished that July 1st.

Now everything gets taxed.
Not about the money, it’s about filling some form in which the buyer needs to put detailed information of the product, seller and other stuff, proof of payment, sure you can just straight up lie, but once the form is filled they will open the package for inspection and find what is in the package

Yeah spain, but after we receive the letter from customs, packages will be open for inspection, taxes or extra fees are irrelevant, thing is they’ll inspect the interior of the package, if it happens with stuff like RU 58841 it will happen with anything, to complete the import process you need to show proof of payment and a lot more information

The vials are not labelled as AAS. We have sent many packages to spain with no issues over the last month. The main problem being the length of time they sit in customs.

Also, non of our most recent packages have been opened. We fill in a customs form that goes on the back of the parcel

I ordered 14 units 3 weeks ago. I’ve had good
Communication throughout. It was shipped across the world. The package arrived today, products look high quality. It was opened and inspected at customs, it was cleared and I received my package. Will start my cycle in the following weeks and I’ll share any updates.

I ordered 14 units 3 weeks ago. I’ve had good
Communication throughout. It was shipped across the world. The package arrived today, products look high quality. It was opened and inspected at customs, it was cleared and I received my package. Will start my cycle in the following weeks and I’ll share any updates.

Keep us updated on how you get on,

Cheers,

What’s your average delivery time to Ireland?

Hard to say with EU Customs, could be a week, could be 3 week.

Unfortunately i cant really give you a definitive answer, if you are wanting product with a quick lead time id probably recommend buying from an EU supplier.

posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled websites is prohibited
Can you post recent lab results for test cyp and EQ please

The Batches haven’t changed on test cyp and EQ since our last lab tests, we take a sample from the whole batch when its manufactured, so only one test per batch.

The lab reports can be found on our website or in this thread.

[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINKS IN VIOLATION OF RULES REMOVED]

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back