Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

The police have taken gear from people in the past, what is classed as possession is a grey area, it’s good to know the law if you run into dickhead.

Anyway I thought I would just mention this point but don’t want to take the thread off topic.

The police have taken gear from people in the past, what is classed as possession is a grey area, it’s good to know the law if you run into dickhead.

Anyway I thought I would just mention this point but don’t want to take the thread off topic.
They are not going to get 10 bottles of gear from you. Even friends have traveled in from other countries with gear, searched in UK customs and all good. It isn't illegal either. Stop scaremongering people. If you obviously have a big stash it can be a risk.

They are not going to get 10 bottles of gear from you. Even friends have traveled in from other countries with gear, searched in UK customs and all good. It isn't illegal either. Stop scaremongering people. If you obviously have a big stash it can be a risk.

people can travel and bring steroids in to the UK for personal use, I didn’t say otherwise. What I did say is that if you run into a dickhead police officer he may take them from you, this has been done and that is a fact (mostly on a stop and search) Surprisingly police officers are not clued up on the law around steroids.

There is no scaremongering, it’s pretty easy to find information on this. The law on gear is for a separate thread so I will leave this topic alone.

About to place an order. Will share my experience and blood tests.
You won't be disappointed pal. I received my vials for my blood test discount, there was a bit of a delay as something come up but he sent me an extra bottle of test e for the hold up.

Attachments

• 20210914_115229.jpg
    20210914_115229.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 81
About to place an order. Will share my experience and blood tests.

Unfortunately this source cannot offer me a safe delivery for EU so I had to cancel my order.
The risk is that there will be import fees which I have to pay, sign with my name and sign an official IRS document for tax related stuff.
If shit went south with law enforcement I couldn't claim I didn't make an order like I can with other sources.

Unfortunately this source cannot offer me a safe delivery for EU so I had to cancel my order.
The risk is that there will be import fees which I have to pay, sign with my name and sign an official IRS document for tax related stuff.
If shit went south with law enforcement I couldn't claim I didn't make an order like I can with other sources.

All packages coming from outside the EU into the EU are now subject to VAT. Its not just this source, it will be any source outside the EU you use.

if your worried just use an EU source.

I've sent you guys an email, and I've tried to download Wikr I've never used it before as all my dealings were on wattsapp with other sources

Is it the wickr app I need to download???

I'm in the UK

I've sent you guys an email, and I've tried to download Wikr I've never used it before as all my dealings were on wattsapp with other sources

Is it the wickr app I need to download???

I'm in the UK

Yeah brother u go to the app store believe it's free u download it and then open it and then u can start a combo once u have whoever's wicker name very easy and good to use and u get much faster replies once the src sees it

Anything comming from the UK to the rest of EU is restricted after brexit which was the worst desicion ever, i can´t even get RU for my hair from Anageninc without getting a letter from customs asking for a ton of details about what´s in the package, extra fees and they will open the package to confirm, they ship from the UK, imagine finding unlabeled vials filled with oils and i´m in one of the most flexible coutries regarding customs in EU

Still no legit test results.

Probably not even resl people buying

What do you mean no real test results? You mean blind tests?

Buy some and send some off then instead of being a tight cunt

just to add, i will hold my hands up and say i was going to send some off to Jano but never got chance, i can pass the baton on to you now ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back