Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Has anyone experienced any PIP from Titan's test E? I know some pip is normal with this but I also have a swelling at the injection site, I will keep an eye on further injections to see if it is a recurring issue.

Im keen to hear more about this, Batch 22112 Test E was manufactured from a different raw supplier to what we used for the previous batch.

With that being said, please keep this thread updated with how you get on. Any Issues, get in touch and we will see what we can do.

Im also keen to hear any more issues regarding PIP on Batch 22112 Test E.

Thanks

Cant wait for the primo, last time I asked the raws were being tested, hopefully soon!
@Titan Labs I'm cruising on your sust now, so if I do a blood test I can get £50 off my next order? Do I send it to you or post it here?

Yes, if you pull bloods and then post the results in here, we will give you £50 store credit on your next order.

In regards to Primo and MENT, i know i have said this to a few people and dont want to sound like a broken record. Bare with me and it will be landing ASAP

Im keen to hear more about this, Batch 22112 Test E was manufactured from a different raw supplier to what we used for the previous batch.

With that being said, please keep this thread updated with how you get on. Any Issues, get in touch and we will see what we can do.

Im also keen to hear any more issues regarding PIP on Batch 22112 Test E.

Thanks

Yes will do, I will see how I get on after a few more shots.

Did my first injection of Titan Monday, .5ml of test cypionate and .5ml EQ and since then my right shoulder , bicep and tricep are what seems to be infected, there was no pain going in yes my pins were clean I did everything as I normally do and this has happened

I'm not a first time user i know how to pin, it's rock hard from shoulder to forearm and burning hot, iv had an headache all week as well , was meant to do my 2nd dose today but fuck that I don't know if same going to happen again

Did my first injection of Titan Monday, .5ml of test cypionate and .5ml EQ and since then my right shoulder , bicep and tricep are what seems to be infected, there was no pain going in yes my pins were clean I did everything as I normally do and this has happened

I'm not a first time user i know how to pin, it's rock hard from shoulder to forearm and burning hot, iv had an headache all week as well , was meant to do my 2nd dose today but fuck that I don't know if same going to happen again

tbf mate, ive ran the EQ and it was pip free for me…I did same as you on 0.5ml a week

Out of interest, How many shots have you had so far?

Cheers for the feedback

is your PIP better today on shot 2 than shot 1?

If I have PIP I dont generally get it on the same day as the injection, I start to feel it from the next day, so I will know tomorrow but I wouldnt expect it to be bad from 1/2 ml

I will be keeping an eye on the injection site/shot on Monday as thats a 1ml

Symptoms of pinning next a nerve, been there and done that.

Shoot that same amount into the quad and i bet you don’t feel a thing.

Im no doctor but 1ml of gear aint gonna make your arm fall off

Having sold hundreds of vials of each product, this is the first report of its kind. Rather than an infection, it sounds like you pinned or injected so close to a nerve that the inflammatory response to the act of pinning itself or the oil is putting pressure onto the nerve, causing symptoms to radiate, as this fits the symptoms you describe closest

Should we hear any further reports of this kind, we will send these products to Janoshik to test for anything that could possibly be a factor but with a singular report, the above explanation seems more likely - we're very much open to opinions from other Meso members on the symptoms described as well!

Just to add as well, i personally do actually cruise on that batch of test cyp at 1ml a week and have had no issues.

Having sold hundreds of vials of each product, this is the first report of its kind. Rather than an infection, it sounds like you pinned or injected so close to a nerve that the inflammatory response to the act of pinning itself or the oil is putting pressure onto the nerve, causing symptoms to radiate, as this fits the symptoms you describe closest

Should we hear any further reports of this kind, we will send these products to Janoshik to test for anything that could possibly be a factor but with a singular report, the above explanation seems more likely - we're very much open to opinions from other Meso members on the symptoms described as well!

Just to add as well, i personally do actually cruise on that batch of test cyp at 1ml a week and have had no issues.

That's put my mind at rest , i hope it's not an infection. There was no pain going in at all it started the day. Thanks for replying

i've had rock hard, warm and painful delts from some Test E years ago, but it never spread to other muscles.

Can we see what it looks like? Is it noticeable in comparison to your other arm?

If I have PIP I dont generally get it on the same day as the injection, I start to feel it from the next day, so I will know tomorrow but I wouldnt expect it to be bad from 1/2 ml

Thanks, I've been doing 1ml in to delts alternating and the first one I fucked the injection by wiggling the neede and had moderate PIP but the second was fine and very minor PIP. Next one is due tomorrow evening, going to chance right delt again and if it hurts i'll switch up to VG/Quads.

i've had rock hard, warm and painful delts from some Test E years ago, but it never spread to other muscles.

Can we see what it looks like? Is it noticeable in comparison to your other arm?
Mine did using MCT oil, back to me being a broken record, saying allergic reaction perhaps.

That's put my mind at rest , i hope it's not an infection. There was no pain going in at all it started the day. Thanks for replying
you will know pretty sharpish if its an actual infection as you will feel dogshit, like flue, as well as the injection site swelling and the swelling will spread. it won't just be rock hard, you will get localised oedema around the area too.

if you are super worried, go to a walk in centre and have it looked at. if they ask, say you got a sports massage, they offered you a b12 injection for energy at the end. you accepted as they were allegedly licensed and qualified to do so.

How is it today?

Back