Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

What do you mean no real test results? You mean blind tests?

Buy some and send some off then instead of being a tight cunt

just to add, i will hold my hands up and say i was going to send some off to Jano but never got chance, i can pass the baton on to you now ;)
Why would I buy from a source that posted obvious fake orders.

I'm sure you can considering you make an order every 2 weeks

If I didn't have enough to last 6 month and had ID that was valid for crypto, I'd place a order.

Who would waste all that time getting labs etc for someone to buy a proxy £100 order and blow them out????

Well I'll post proof of me buying the BTC and sending it. I'd post the packaging but dont think thats allowed. We finally get a UK domestic source and all you can do is call them out for being fake even though you havent ordered. Either dont buy it and shut the fuck up or take a chance its 70 quid at the end of the day not a lot.

Attachments

• Inkedc20b30aca4d7e73a7f9feb67bd295cf4_LI.jpg
    Inkedc20b30aca4d7e73a7f9feb67bd295cf4_LI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
If I didn't have enough to last 6 month and had ID that was valid for crypto, I'd place a order.

Who would waste all that time getting labs etc for someone to buy a proxy £100 order and blow them out????
There are several exchanges where you can buy Crpyto without an ID, I used Crpytomate a few years back to buy a fake ID (to get in to clubs).

The UK ugl scene is shit, but if I could get some free gear I'll happily tell the truth "wink, wink" only joking.....

But seriously if you wanna put a legit ugl down bring something to the table like results etc or STFU

What do you mean by fake orders? If anything the pics that people are posting look more legitimate. 2 vials here, 3 vials there. It coincides with their post count.

Now before anyone gets in a tizzy over that last comment, what i mean is new members typically place "test orders" with a source before making a worthwhile purchase. Not exactly my cup of tea, as i read everything a source and his customers say 3x before ordering, but everyone has their own methods, i guess.

Then we have the paranoid crowd that never leaves the safety of the 2 vial order. They keep ordering a couple vials a week, every week, which leads to jokes about their paper route money burning a hole in their pocket and then they get all defensive and start with the "i own my own business. i have more money than god and a beauty queen wife and a brand new car for every day of the week". It's funny and sad at the same time when someone posts such rubbish. Just remember, every 2 vial order is one more pack that a source has to send out which increases their visibility.

Well, It would appear i've driven off track with another rant. Back to the show...

From what i've seen, Titan seems to be on the level. However you may know something i don't, so i could be wrong. i don't thoroughly scrutinize sources that are off limits to folks in the US.

What do you mean by fake orders? If anything the pics that people are posting look more legitimate. 2 vials here, 3 vials there. It coincides with their post count.

Now before anyone gets in a tizzy over that last comment, what i mean is new members typically place "test orders" with a source before making a worthwhile purchase. Not exactly my cup of tea, as i read everything a source and his customers say 3x before ordering, but everyone has their own methods, i guess.

Then we have the paranoid crowd that never leaves the safety of the 2 vial order. They keep ordering a couple vials a week, every week, which leads to jokes about their paper route money burning a hole in their pocket and then they get all defensive and start with the "i own my own business. i have more money than god and a beauty queen wife and a brand new car for every day of the week". It's funny and sad at the same time when someone posts such rubbish. Just remember, every 2 vial order is one more pack that a source has to send out which increases their visibility.

Well, It would appear i've driven off track with another rant. Back to the show...

From what i've seen, Titan seems to be on the level. However you may know something i don't, so i could be wrong. i don't thoroughly scrutinize sources that are off limits to folks in the US.

Good post MSG

I'm planning on taking bloods anyway in 3/4 weeks from medichecks, (I fucking hate using the safety lancets swear it hurts more than pinning) I think the Mens Testosterone test alone will be enough to confirm if the gear is bunk or not?

I'm planning on taking bloods anyway in 3/4 weeks from medichecks, (I fucking hate using the safety lancets swear it hurts more than pinning) I think the Mens Testosterone test alone will be enough to confirm if the gear is bunk or not?
Finger prick tests are unreliable. Do vein blood test.

Still no legit test results.

Probably not even resl people buying
Well I’m not sure about other orders,
I rolled the dice and ordered 14 units, International order, took 3 weeks.
I didn’t post photos as it would be exposing titans international posting process (possibly hindering future packages to my country)
Using the Tren E now.
Im only 1 week in @400mg
So I can’t comment much at this stage.
EOD injections, No pip.
Had blood with a tren e shot and experienced some swelling in the glands in my throat for a minute or 2, no cough.
No dreams or night sweats yet (very early and at a low dose)
Still using another brand test until it’s finished. Then swapping it for titan Sustanon.
Will update on week 3-4.
Problem free so far

Has anyone experienced any PIP from Titan's test E? I know some pip is normal with this but I also have a swelling at the injection site, I will keep an eye on further injections to see if it is a recurring issue.

Has anyone experienced any PIP from Titan's test E? I know some pip is normal with this but I also have a swelling at the injection site, I will keep an eye on further injections to see if it is a recurring issue.
Yeah some PIP for about 2 days but I've been doing Delts with a 25g and finding it difficult to keep the needle still as I dont have the flexibillity to keep it steady for that long.

The odd jab i had some, was batch 22112 test e, Nothing major though, maybe lasted a day or so.

EDIT: i was pinning 2ml, twice a week too. I dont want to teach you to suck eggs but make sure you give the area a good massaging afterwards and get the needle deep into the muscle

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back