Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

So could be the test then ?

I think this is more than pip my whole top are is swollen, rock hard and painful plus red hot
Its probably a sub q leak. Happens usually in delts from what i 've heard. Same happened to me. Hard lump under pin site and pain. And redness spreading to my bicep and till my elbow, Slightly itchy as well, but no pain there.
If the pain doesn't get worse, no fever, no weird discolouration in the area, then it's probably just a leak and not an infection.
Use an anti inflammation cream in the area and ibuprofen to ease the pain. It will be gone in a week or so.

Update I did a 1ml jab yesterday and again have pain and swelling in the injection site, it’s not crippling but it’s there.

Also my 2nd weekly jab is a quarter of an ml not half as I mistakenly put in an earlier post, I haven’t felt any pain from that jab.

I may switch to cypionate as I never experience any PIP with that.

Update I did a 1ml jab yesterday and again have pain and swelling in the injection site, it’s not crippling but it’s there.

Also my 2nd weekly jab is a quarter of an ml not half as I mistakenly put in an earlier post, I haven’t felt any pain from that jab.

I may switch to cypionate as I never experience any PIP with that.

Good feedback, thank you.

Drop us an email and we will sort it out.

Cheers

Ok so since my last comment about how bad my arm got iv done 6 more injection, 3 x test cyp and 3 x EQ

Can't be doing it wrong every time so it's the gear sorry to say, ok pains lumps and swelling not as bad as first time but still bad that it's affecting movement

Rock hard lumps constant dull pains even when not moving with occasional sharp stabbing pains, even feels like bone pain not just muscular

Not trying to bad mouth your products i'm giving honest review, surely i'm not doing it wrong every injection. Seems the be the test that stings when going in and afterwards.

Ok so since my last comment about how bad my arm got iv done 6 more injection, 3 x test cyp and 3 x EQ

Can't be doing it wrong every time so it's the gear sorry to say, ok pains lumps and swelling not as bad as first time but still bad that it's affecting movement

Rock hard lumps constant dull pains even when not moving with occasional sharp stabbing pains, even feels like bone pain not just muscular

Not trying to bad mouth your products i'm giving honest review, surely i'm not doing it wrong every injection. Seems the be the test that stings when going in and afterwards.

I appreciate the honest feedback, its the first i have heard of any effect to that nature. The batches that you have we have sold probably 80% of the stock

All i can think is if there was a problem with them batches we would have heard about it by now. You have to bear in mind we have sold 100s of each (Cyp and EQ). We have regular customers who use that batch of Cyp for TRT.

Just out of interest, give me a little bit more information on how you are preparing the injection and the site location?

Im going to chip in here and try help you, are you new to this?

Lumps is normally where the oil hasnt dispersed correctly and your not deep enough into the muscle. Dull feeling can be normal.

I run the cyp for TRT, its the blue top one. batch 22101 from memory. I havent had any issues whatsoever.

If there was something wrong with the gear you would be in the hospital on a drip and not able to keep pinning.

Last edited:

is this your first cycle as per your post on 23rd September?

Not first time iv done cypionate or EQ, tried 2 other brands and although convinced under dosed had no issues at all regarding lumps and pain

Using 1ml pins as iv always done, doing same place on delts as always done always swab vials pins and injection site

Iv no choice but to continue using as I'm out of the country so any advice to try resolve is much better, I'm not willing to try in my ass if I'm going to have same happen that will be worse than in my delts

Not first time iv done cypionate or EQ, tried 2 other brands and although convinced under dosed had no issues at all regarding lumps and pain

Using 1ml pins as iv always done, doing same place on delts as always done always swab vials pins and injection site

Iv no choice but to continue using as I'm out of the country so any advice to try resolve is much better, I'm not willing to try in my ass if I'm going to have same happen that will be worse than in my delts

1. What colour are the pins you are using? Are you swapping these between drawing from the vial and injecting into the site

2. You are swabbing the pins?

3. Swab and massage the area after injection?

EDIT: 4. Are you doing 2 x jabs at a time in the same injection site? So 1 x EQ and 1 x Cyp?

Last edited:
1ml pins???? Surely not pins for sub q

Probably, thats the way i read that….

Are you using these?

A3AE2C97-9100-46BC-AC2C-E9A81CBA0E30.jpeg

Yes those 1ml pins but this is what I don't understand the other brands were fine in to delts, I am in no way saying your stuff is crap I started using it 9 weeks in to a cycle and swapped from androchem cypionate and EQ as i'm sure were underdosed and as soon as used Titan I started getting mild spots on back and chest so that tells me it's good to go just a fucker after injection

Next injection tomorrow il do .5 of each in seperate delts, well that is if i can get in my left one it's sore as fuck and still hard

And no mate not doing subq injections it's definitely in to muscle

Yes those 1ml pins but this is what I don't understand the other brands were fine in to delts, I am in no way saying your stuff is crap I started using it 9 weeks in to a cycle and swapped from androchem cypionate and EQ as i'm sure were underdosed and as soon as used Titan I started getting mild spots on back and chest so that tells me it's good to go just a fucker after injection

Next injection tomorrow il do .5 of each in seperate delts, well that is if i can get in my left one it's sore as fuck and still hard

And no mate not doing subq injections it's definitely in to muscle

I think the problem is your not getting deep enough into the muscle with them mate, they are meant for insulin injections, my money is on those lumps being build up of oil.

Titan use Grapeseed oil as there carrier oil which in its self is quite thick and all the more reason you need to get deep into the muscle.

You should be using blues (23g - i think from memory) for any Intra muscular shot.

Just received my order from Titan Labs:

IMG_5827.jpg

Quick delivery as promised, excellent customer service, and no PIP from my first ever injection of Tren Ace (0.7ml / SubQ in the glutes). Looking forward to seeing the results over the next 8 weeks. I'll also be sending off a sample to Janoshik for testing soon - I'll aim to have it shipped before Christmas.

When Titan get their Ment & Primo in stock, I'll be a very happy guy.

On a side note, @Titan Labs, will you only be stocking Trestolone Ace or Enanthate too? And what concentrations of Ment and Primo will you be offering?

Just received my order from Titan Labs:

View attachment 155191

Quick delivery as promised, excellent customer service, and no PIP from my first ever injection of Tren Ace (0.7ml / SubQ in the glutes). Looking forward to seeing the results over the next 8 weeks. I'll also be sending off a sample to Janoshik for testing soon - I'll aim to have it shipped before Christmas.

When Titan get their Ment & Primo in stock, I'll be a very happy guy.

On a side note, @Titan Labs, will you only be stocking Trestolone Ace or Enanthate too? And what concentrations of Ment and Primo will you be offering?
What did you do to get those chinese cats? I didn't get a free gift in mine

Back