Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

@godsgifttoearth Sorry I haven’t quoted you,

Yeah, its not the cost of getting the tests done. Its more to do with the turnaround of the product, from taking delivery of the raws, raw purity tests, manufacture of the batch, final product testing. This is a good 4/5weeks, if not longer. Without the final product testing we could look to increase our turnaround much faster and those final product tests would come with the ‘blind testing by customers’.

Its just been a thought that i’d had over the past few weeks. Nothing is set in stone and like i said, i enjoy getting feedback from customers/potential customers, always a good discussion.

Yeah, its not the cost of getting the tests done. Its more to do with the turnaround of the product, from taking delivery of the raws, raw purity tests, manufacture of the batch, final product testing. This is a good 4/5weeks, if not longer. Without the final product testing we could look to increase our turnaround much faster and those final product tests would come with the ‘blind testing by customers’.

Its just been a thought that i’d had over the past few weeks. Nothing is set in stone and like i said, i enjoy getting feedback from customers/potential customers, always a good discussion.
personally, as a consumer, i'd rather wait and then give you a bigger order for known products. you will know your main business clients and given the UK, i imagine you probably get lots of little orders? so i can see why the turnaround would be the priority.

when you're making gear, do you add in a deliberate overdose like many labs do, to try and smooth out the risk of dosing falling under? no one ever cares about an overdose but underdosing, even by 5% causes a shit storm. might be an appealing safety net without final product testing by you, if you're deliberately aiming for like 262.5mg/ml instead of 250. i'm literally just being nosey at this point tho hahaha.

personally, as a consumer, i'd rather wait and then give you a bigger order for known products. you will know your main business clients and given the UK, i imagine you probably get lots of little orders? so i can see why the turnaround would be the priority.

when you're making gear, do you add in a deliberate overdose like many labs do, to try and smooth out the risk of dosing falling under? no one ever cares about an overdose but underdosing, even by 5% causes a shit storm. might be an appealing safety net without final product testing by you, if you're deliberately aiming for like 262.5mg/ml instead of 250. i'm literally just being nosey at this point tho hahaha.

Back when we didn't check raw purity we would just slighty overdose by a few %, however this falls short if your raws are 85% pure and then you end up with the finished product being -10% or so out.

Now we check raw purity before manufacturing i would just do it at the label claim.

When you see labs posting test results and they are under dosed by 10% or more and they have had raw purity checked as well, i dont think its necessarily always a case of them being poor with the manufacturing, more they want to maximise how far the raws can go in a single batch….Something to think about

Back when we didn't check raw purity we would just slighty overdose by a few %, however this falls short if your raws are 85% pure and then you end up with the finished product being -10% or so out.

Now we check raw purity before manufacturing i would just do it at the label claim.

When you see labs posting test results and they are under dosed by 10% or more and they have had raw purity checked as well, i dont think its necessarily always a case of them being poor with the manufacturing, more they want to maximise how far the raws can go in a single batch….Something to think about
Just to hop on to this, Personally I'm not too bothered about turnaround on production or products, I would prefer to see final product tests too, in order to avoid another IA situation.

Also sorry to be a pain but is there any update on orals?

Approaching end of week 4 so Blood test ordered, hopefully will arive later this week and planning to draw blood and send off next Monday.

Attachments

• Inkedttest_LI.jpg
    Inkedttest_LI.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
Approaching end of week 4 so Blood test ordered, hopefully will arive later this week and planning to draw blood and send off next Monday.
if you're doing the finger prick test, you need to make sure you're doing stuff to even get close to it being accurate.

1) take a bath or do something that gets a lot of blood flowing to your hands.
2) make sure you're pricking the correct finger on your left hand and get enough blood out.
3) make sure the test is done 24hrs after pin to get a peak reading.
4) ask your local post office what the collection times are for special delivery and make sure you're sampling and getting it to a collection time ASAP. if shit sits around in your house, in a post office, at the lab, then the tests aren't worth anything.

if you're doing the finger prick test, you need to make sure you're doing stuff to even get close to it being accurate.

1) take a bath or do something that gets a lot of blood flowing to your hands.
2) make sure you're pricking the correct finger on your left hand and get enough blood out.
3) make sure the test is done 24hrs after pin to get a peak reading.
4) ask your local post office what the collection times are for special delivery and make sure you're sampling and getting it to a collection time ASAP. if shit sits around in your house, in a post office, at the lab, then the tests aren't worth anything.
Test arrived earlier than expected (this morning), taken around lunchtime 24hrs after injection, used ring finger and posted now in priority postbox for delivery hopefully by tomorrow.

Attachments

• Ttestpackage.jpg
    Ttestpackage.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 100

Your min order still 60?

Getting sick of dealing with international bullshit since brexit. Want a few vials of test for safekeeping.

Titan cycle going good, Test Sus, Bold, Tren. Just finished Tren E 400mg, switching to Tren Ace (have to stop tren for a work stay away in 2 weeks time) havnt experienced any pip with any titan as of yet. Waited to try the tren ace before posting this. Everything as expected. Just ordered 2x mast E. Happy customer, hoping the orals live up to the clean standard of the oils. Keep it up. Bring on the orals, primo and Ment.

Update on my situation, it's the EQ causing severe pain and hard lumps. The Test C is fine, yes i'm getting deep enough in to muscle

Had to stop using it the pains were getting worse so bad I couldn't move my arm, not saying it's the product I don't know what is going on but it's left me with rock hard lumps in delts that are swollen and last pin was a week ago

Update on my situation, it's the EQ causing severe pain and hard lumps. The Test C is fine, yes i'm getting deep enough in to muscle

Had to stop using it the pains were getting worse so bad I couldn't move my arm, not saying it's the product I don't know what is going on but it's left me with rock hard lumps in delts that are swollen and last pin was a week ago

So have you changed the way you are injecting now? I remember your arm was falling off weeks ago with the Test too, but this is ok now?

So have you changed the way you are injecting now? I remember your arm was falling off weeks ago with the Test too, but this is ok now?
I thought it was the test as that hurt going in whereas the EQ didn't, iv been doing both in different sides and each time the EQ just ruins my delt. Yes I'm using the bigger blue pins now

I thought it was the test as that hurt going in whereas the EQ didn't, iv been doing both in different sides and each time the EQ just ruins my delt. Yes I'm using the bigger blue pins now

Ok mate, have you ever pinned quads? Id be tempted to try 0.5ml of the EQ in there with your new injection method, im running it now on 2ml a week with no issues.

Also, people are saying EQ stops gains because it lowers estrogen is that correct? If so why would people use it?
Eq converts to e1 not e2. E1 being much weaker. People with high conversion to e2 from test would benefit. Plus it’s a compound you can run high without almost any sides.

My eq, batch 22107 , didn’t have any pip. Maybe discontinue with this vial :/ .

Back