Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Seen all positive feedback about titan labs.
Would love to order to try them but cannot figure out bitcoin / cryptocurrency.

Do they do other payment methods?

if your in the UK mate. Download coinbase app or use the normal website. Register and sign up, you will need some identity docs (passport, driving license), once thats complete you will need then need to buy bitcoin. With a debit card, this bitcoin will go into your wallet on coinbase. You can then transfer the bitcoin from you wallet to Titans wallet.

after the first time its dead easy.

if your in the UK mate. Download coinbase app or use the normal website. Register and sign up, you will need some identity docs (passport, driving license), once thats complete you will need then need to buy bitcoin. With a debit card, this bitcoin will go into your wallet on coinbase. You can then transfer the bitcoin from you wallet to Titans wallet.

Thanks very much mate will give that a try and hopefully get an order placed next pay day!

To add to this

When buying Btc, you put in how much you want to purchase eg £100, make sure you add a little bit more than you need as coinbase will take a transaction fee. You can click preview buy which will tell you how much coinbase will take.

As an example if your order is for £100 buy like £102.

To add to this

When buying Btc, you put in how much you want to purchase eg £100, make sure you add a little bit more than you need as coinbase will take a transaction fee. You can click preview buy which will tell you how much coinbase will take.

As an example if your order is for £100 buy like £102.
Thanks mate for that information, much appreciated!

Just received 3x bottles of Test E arrived next day well packaged and discreet will update in 6 weeks when I'm due to get blood work!

I had some slight pip with the first few pins, just started doing the injections nice and slow and not had any bother since.
I’ve actually never used GSO and always used MCT so I’m expecting some pip just hope GSO agrees with me otherwise I’ll be binning it :P

We actually tested batched 22112 at around 260mg from memory. The website needs updating with the newest batch (22112).

The brewing process was similar, however we had more of an idea on the purity of the raws as they where the same batch as 22104.

EDIT: Page 8 has our lab result for Batch 22112
i really appreciate when labs are continually looking at their results and trying to match the label claim as close as possible. thanks for the explanation

We actually tested batched 22112 at around 260mg from memory. The website needs updating with the newest batch (22112).

The brewing process was similar, however we had more of an idea on the purity of the raws as they where the same batch as 22104.

EDIT: Page 8 has our lab result for Batch 22112

There any limit to how many blind tests a customer can send in?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back