Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

The only one I would use out of that list is ROHM.
That’s nice to know. SG have been nothing but consistent , mine and many other peoples blood reports support that too. Wide range of products and they do what they say in the tin, good prices , delivery usually next day and good CS (for a UGL anyway)

I don't normally get involved with the whole price debate and war of words about UK UGL’s but im happy to be educated if you think the oils are expensive.

That’s nice to know. SG have been nothing but consistent , mine and many other peoples blood reports support that too. Wide range of products and they do what they say in the tin, good prices , delivery usually next day and good CS (for a UGL anyway)
i thought it sounded like SG. i use SG a lot and they've sorted stuff out for me in the past. dodgy batch of sust that has made me stop using UGL sust that isn't tested to confirm its mixed right. few bags of clen that had no clen in at all. i have some lingering doubts about their tren 300 being 300mg/ml as it used to crash all the time and is now super solid but with less pip. would certainly guess its 200 plus but not sure its 300.

the only thing that i have concerns about is why do SG feel the need to deliberately crop the verification code off Janos testing so you cannot verify that the test is what they're presenting. i'm sure there were some faked tests floating around for triumph back in the day, so im a bit sceptical.

thing is tho, and i touched on it in this thread, there's no excuse for releasing any shit when there is 3rd party testing available. they have 1 test done on their primo 200 that comes in pretty badly dosed, so doesn't matter how good your intentions are, you can still fuck up. If titan continue to publish testing of their gear, then the few extra quid their stuff is vs SG's is made up by the fact you know the dosing. i do like SG's higher dosed stuff. the TTM was always pretty good and the ratio of test/tren/mast is better but i'd rather have consistency than convenience.

I don't normally get involved with the whole price debate and war of words about UK UGL’s but im happy to be educated if you think the oils are expensive.
No need mate. Expensive is all relevant to be fair. Was just an observation, price looks awesome u til you see it’s 100mg/ml for NPP for example. I still wouldn’t say you’re expensive either, just not as cheap as others.
I guess your test vouchers , etc add extra value for those that take it on.

No need mate. Expensive is all relevant to be fair. Was just an observation, price looks awesome u til you see it’s 100mg/ml for NOP for example. I still wouldn’t say you’re expensive either, just not as cheap as others.
I guess your test vouchers , etc add extra value for those that take it on.

Oh your not talking about like for like products here?

Yup. Although not as regular as this guy. But they do offer replacements for dodgy bloods.
Why on earth would a UGL sell duff gear? Their only advertisement is word of mouth

SG Test Prop 100mg/ml £20 - Titan £15
SG Test Cyp 200mg/ml £24 - Titan £20

Yeah i got bored and cant be arsed doing anymore, which products are SG selling cheaper?

Fuck me, are we really having this debate even?

SG Test Prop 100mg/ml £20 - Titan £15
SG Test Cyp 200mg/ml £24 - Titan £20

Yeah i got bored and cant be arsed doing anymore, which products are SG selling cheaper?

Fuck me, are we really having this debate even?
Never intended it to be a debate lol

Mast e and NPP

Mate, youve chosen 2 products out of the whole list that are a few quid more? Fucking SG sent my mate Tren Ace that should have been Test Prop as they put the wrong labels on and no one realised…

Not to mention there knocking out 20% underdosed Primo for full price pretty much…

I have used SG in the past but when i read that post on UKM about sending the lad new vials of gear because his bloods came back shit, pretty much summed it up.

@godsgifttoearth makes a valid point, you cannot verify any of there Jano tests either, shady bastards

Been running a vial from my second order for past 3 weeks and have reached week 9 of cycle, got paid the other day so I have reordered another blood test from medichecks, going to hopefully see a more accurate number this time.

Honestly the turnaround of TL is worth the price for me and at the end of the day you would only be saving 3 or 4 pounds here and there.

Hello @Titan Labs

I have read every page but I can't find any HPLC for the Test Cyp raw powder.
Any chance you will test that anytime soon?
Seems like the quality of some raws have gone down the past years so I'm just being cautious, I hope you understand.
I know there is a HPLC for the finished product but in theory that purity could have been compensated by just using more raws.

Look forward to buy from you one day.

Been running a vial from my second order for past 3 weeks and have reached week 9 of cycle, got paid the other day so I have reordered another blood test from medichecks, going to hopefully see a more accurate number this time.

Honestly the turnaround of TL is worth the price for me and at the end of the day you would only be saving 3 or 4 pounds here and there.

Majority of Titans products are the cheapest out there that i know of in the UK UGL Scene, his Test Prop is £15 a vial which is 3rd party tested…

Anyway back to business, ordered a few bits and ill send one of them off for a Jano test

Hello @Titan Labs

I have read every page but I can't find any HPLC for the Test Cyp raw powder.
Any chance you will test that anytime soon?
Seems like the quality of some raws have gone down the past years so I'm just being cautious, I hope you understand.
I know there is a HPLC for the finished product but in theory that purity could have been compensated by just using more raws.

Look forward to buy from you one day.

The raws from those batches did not get HPLC tested, only finished product tests.

The next batch of test cyp raws will be tested before manufacture.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back