Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

From Monday (29/11/21), MENT (Trest ace) and Primo E will be available for purchase.

Raw Purity Results attached.

Primo E - 98%+
MENT - 89.67%

Listening to feedback, i have also sent in both oil samples to Jano for lab tests. These should hopefully arrive back next week some time. I anticipate both will test close to the label claim, with the primo slightly over and the MENT slighty under.

We did slightly overdose the MENT to make up for the raw purity, i think this will test around 48mg.

Im also adding Generic Indian Pharma PCT products to the website as i get time. The full range should be on shortly.

Primo E 100mg/ml - £35
Trest Ace 50mg/ml - £35

Any Questions, fire away.

Attachments

• 9F6114EA-4AE9-41AB-93CA-F8B54ECCBCD2.png
    9F6114EA-4AE9-41AB-93CA-F8B54ECCBCD2.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 42CC7CBE-F38F-470F-AC51-68168C2358F3.png
    42CC7CBE-F38F-470F-AC51-68168C2358F3.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 84
From Monday (29/11/21), MENT (Trest ace) and Primo E will be available for purchase.

Raw Purity Results attached.

Primo E - 98%+
MENT - 89.67%

Listening to feedback, i have also sent in both oil samples to Jano for lab tests. These should hopefully arrive back next week some time. I anticipate both will test close to the label claim, with the primo slightly over and the MENT slighty under.

We did slightly overdose the MENT to make up for the raw purity, i think this will test around 48mg.

Im also adding Generic Indian Pharma PCT products to the website as i get time. The full range should be on shortly.

Primo E 100mg/ml - £35
Trest Ace 50mg/ml - £35

Any Questions, fire away.
there was me thinking that this black friday was a bit of a let down.

do i need to wait until monday to order the MENT or can i pop in an order now and just delay the dispatch until 29th?

do you know if Jano test for both Trest and Trest Ace when he's testing? i've seen a lot of MENT raws come in as low purity for the actual tested for compound but when the test also includes the unbound stuff it ends up having a load of unbound Trest, which seems common on stuff like trest e and d

there was me thinking that this black friday was a bit of a let down.

do i need to wait until monday to order the MENT or can i pop in an order now and just delay the dispatch until 29th?

do you know if Jano test for both Trest and Trest Ace when he's testing? i've seen a lot of MENT raws come in as low purity for the actual tested for compound but when the test also includes the unbound stuff it ends up having a load of unbound Trest, which seems common on stuff like trest e and d

Yeah just drop us an email on Monday and we will sort it out, no need for pre orders.

I have no idea on the actual test, maybe if Jano has time he might be able to drop in and clarify? @janoshik

Cheers

Amazing customer service, shipping and products! Shipping went well to Scandinavia and our customs can be really pain in the ass.

Will be ordering more and thank you!

Im still interested in hearing feedback on Batch 22112 Test E. All feedback is appreciated, wether its positive or negative.

Looks like a good lab. Looking at the prices I initially thought I might pack in the idea of sourcing raws to home brew, however a closer look shows they’re more expensive than my go to UGL (lower dosed gear) shame!

Looks like a good lab. Looking at the prices I initially thought I might pack in the idea of sourcing raws to home brew, however a closer look shows they’re more expensive than my go to UGL (lower dosed gear) shame!

is your go to UGL publishing 3rd party testing?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back