Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Well.... bloods are back but I think somethings gone wrong/inaccurate, it's come back at 217 nmol/L, on the plus at least it shows Titan's gear is having some effect and is legit!!!

I've been doing 500mg/week Test E split in to two 250/mg doses, blood was drawn at end of week 4, 24 hours after injection.

Attachments

• medichecksreport.jpg
    medichecksreport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
Well.... bloods are back but I think somethings gone wrong/inaccurate, it's come back at 217 nmol/L, on the plus at least it shows Titan's gear is having some effect and is legit!!!

I've been doing 500mg/week Test E split in to two 250/mg doses, blood was drawn at end of week 4, 24 hours after injection.
I don’t think the blood test is wrong. You took a peak reading when you should be taking a trough reading.

I don’t think the blood test is wrong. You took a peak reading when you should be taking a trough reading.
Thought I was meant to be taking it 24hrs after injection to get a peak reading? Also as a side note I am 12 years younger than @Lenny87 so i suspect this makes a difference too.

Edit - Considering buying another test as they've just gone on sale lol, tempted to go for a blood draw from a hospital but its a 3 hour round trip and I don't really have the time right now.

Edit 2- Got carried away following @godsgifttoearth advice

Last edited:
Thought I was meant to be taking it 24hrs after injection to get a peak reading? Also as a side note I am 12 years younger than @Lenny87 so i suspect this makes a difference too.

Edit - Considering buying another test as they've just gone on sale lol, tempted to go for a blood draw from a hospital but its a 3 hour round trip and I don't really have the time right now.

Edit 2- Got carried away following @godsgifttoearth advice

I don’t think you need to worry about the gear being bunk with bloods like that, hit the peak with them mate

trough readings are utterly pointless for assessing gear as they will come out really really low if you have crushed your SHBG. a peak reading, with crashed SHBG, is still going to show what the bolus is that you injected.

all a trough reading is good for is checking where you fall in the range for TRT purposes.

trough readings are utterly pointless for assessing gear as they will come out really really low if you have crushed your SHBG. a peak reading, with crashed SHBG, is still going to show what the bolus is that you injected.

all a trough reading is good for is checking where you fall in the range for TRT purposes.

That makes good sense, thoughts on the above blood test? I’ve seen you on UKM so i know your out and about

That makes good sense, thoughts on the above blood test? I’ve seen you on UKM so i know your out and about
how much is OP on per week?

you might have seen my rants on blood tests and how a single marker doesn't mean anything. you need to know the whole spectrum to start taking a guess at dosing based on just bloods. Total T, Free T, SHBG, E2.

how much is OP on per week?

you might have seen my rants on blood tests and how a single marker doesn't mean anything. you need to know the whole spectrum to start taking a guess at dosing based on just bloods. Total T, Free T, SHBG, E2.

2ml a week, tbf it gives a good indication the gear isn't bunk anyway.

EDIT: I try stay clear of UKM now, the place is just full of lab pushers and numptys these days

Last edited:
2ml a week, tbf it gives a good indication the gear isn't bunk anyway.

EDIT: I try stay clear of UKM now, the place is just full of lab pushers and numptys these days
based on titans previous testing, that means he's getting 542mg/week of enanthate or 440mg/week cyp?

217 is 6259 ng/dl. the Bhasin studies came in at 2370ng/dl for 600mg/week, so its a pretty hefty result BUT it was a finger prick test from medichecks so they can be all over the place. normal broscience says times the amount in mg per week by between 3 and 5 i think it is and that gives a ballpark, so even that is way lower, even taking into account a peak caused by a bolus from a 250mg pin.

the last time i got readings that high, i was on 2grams of test per week.

this is why you need to see free T, e2 etc. that number could be artificially inflated or just plain wrong.

@monkestrong did you end up doing a finger prick test?

based on titans previous testing, that means he's getting 542mg/week of enanthate or 440mg/week cyp?

217 is 6259 ng/dl. the Bhasin studies came in at 2370ng/dl for 600mg/week, so its a pretty hefty result BUT it was a finger prick test from medichecks so they can be all over the place. normal broscience says times the amount in mg per week by between 3 and 5 i think it is and that gives a ballpark, so even that is way lower, even taking into account a peak caused by a bolus from a 250mg pin.

this is why you need to see free T, e2 etc. that number could be artificially inflated or just plain wrong.

Yes that batch of Test E was tested at 262mg/ml.

I appreciate all testing that is carried out, wether this be pulling bloods or sending off blind samples.

Last edited:
I don’t think you need to worry about the gear being bunk with bloods like that, hit the peak with them mate
I was more thinking about doing it for accuracy rather than doubting the legitamacy of the gear.

It was finger prick in the end

Ordered Monday night; arrived just over an hour ago.

Did order 2xTren, 3xSus, but cause one Sus was low(8ml?) TL sent 2 extras - which i was surprised by and grateful for! Would definitely recommend and use again.

Now to get some PCT sorted.

Only real fuck up was on my end; forgot my passphrase to my wallet so had to make another.

.....This will be my first time, so im slightly excited...though extremely retarded.
Hopefully can get some pins sorted then ill be starting monday/thursday routine

Attachments

• 20211103_133204.jpg
    20211103_133204.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • 20211103_134047.jpg
    20211103_134047.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
@Titan Labs

What measures do you take when shipping to a country like Sweden/Denmark - since your packages has to go trough toll, and be evaluated so we can pay taxes on the parcel.

Is it impossible to get it sent to Scandinavia?

Ordered Monday night; arrived just over an hour ago.

Did order 2xTren, 3xSus, but cause one Sus was low(8ml?) TL sent 2 extras - which i was surprised by and grateful for! Would definitely recommend and use again.

Now to get some PCT sorted.

Only real fuck up was on my end; forgot my passphrase to my wallet so had to make another.

.....This will be my first time, so im slightly excited...though extremely retarded.
Hopefully can get some pins sorted then ill be starting monday/thursday routine
I've found coinbase to be relatively easy to use instead of having a seperate wallet.

Where are you thinking about getting PCT from? I was using expresspct but thinking Catcafe is probably next best bet.

Decided to redeem my store credit for the bloodwork and received second order today :)
Seen all positive feedback about titan labs.
Would love to order to try them but cannot figure out bitcoin / cryptocurrency.

Do they do other payment methods?

Seen all positive feedback about titan labs.
Would love to order to try them but cannot figure out bitcoin / cryptocurrency.

Do they do other payment methods?
No Crypto only, most sources are going to be the same and for personal security its safer for you and them especially if you're UK as well.

If you need help with buying it I can offer some tips? What are you stuck on?

No Crypto only, most sources are going to be the same and for personal security its safer for you and them especially if you're UK as well.

If you need help with buying it I can offer some tips? What are you stuck on?
Ah no worries pal thanks for letting me know.
Basically stuck on which app to download for it as there's so many.
I did have one downloaded on my phone a while back to try and learn hoe to use it but couldn't figure it out.
Any gear I've ordered in the past its been uk bank transfer.

Any step by step tips you have would be appreciated mate

Back