Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

first order touched down as promised, painless order process. i don't have a huge amount to comment

on a bridge, where i'm swapping from one lab to Titan at the same levels, so chances are i won't be able to offer any commentary on the gear other than PiP seeing as its tested.

120 test cyp/week
100 primo/week
70 MENT/week

all vials (across 4 products) are filled to the same level. tops are crimped securely, all appears pube free. labels are all straight and the same level. stuff like this i pay attention to cos it usually shows some level of care in the product.

decently wrapped, was domestic so didn't need too much and despite the cold weather and product, there's nothing that has crashed ( although wouldn't expect any at these concentrations) but there is no condensation in the vials, so the raws and cooking removed excess moisture.

drama free and waiting to see the Jano tests on the MENT and Primo.

I’ve added some more PCT/On cycle support meds to the site, list below.

- Tamoxifen (20mg x 10 Tablets) - £7
- Clomid (50mg x 10 Tablets) - £7
- Letro (2.5mg x 10 Tablets) - £8
- Caber (0.5mg x 4 Tablets) - £10
- Arimidex (1mg x 10 Tablets) - £12
- Aromasin (25mg x 10 Tablets) - £12

Cheers

Test cyp landed fine here too, zero pip completely painless unlike last batch of test e ( From another lab) I had which felt like I had been hit in the leg with a plank....

@Titan Labs the only criticism i have of your gear so far, is not actually the gear, its the stoppers. They chew up quite easily with a 21g needle to draw. with something like MENT, where people are probably going to be micro-dosing 0.2-0.5ml per day, the stopper is going to start risking floaters from the rubber disintegrating after 50 or so pins through it.

silicon tends to hold up way better and its a bit softer, so you can mostly get away with drawing with the same needle you pin with. tried this with a 26g and it was heavily blunted on your stoppers.

as an armchair lab commentator, i'd much prefer the softer silicon stoppers if you can.

@Titan Labs the only criticism i have of your gear so far, is not actually the gear, its the stoppers. They chew up quite easily with a 21g needle to draw. with something like MENT, where people are probably going to be micro-dosing 0.2-0.5ml per day, the stopper is going to start risking floaters from the rubber disintegrating after 50 or so pins through it.

silicon tends to hold up way better and its a bit softer, so you can mostly get away with drawing with the same needle you pin with. tried this with a 26g and it was heavily blunted on your stoppers.

as an armchair lab commentator, i'd much prefer the softer silicon stoppers if you can.

Valid point, will get some ordered. No dramas in getting them swapped out.

Cheers for that @godsgifttoearth

I have been dosing from a vial from the 2nd order I got from TL for nearly 4 weeks now. Finally test kit from medichecks arrived after a week (Thanks to RM and I can only assume Black Friday). Just taken the test and have put it in a priority postbox.

Fingers crossed a more accurate number comes back this time.

edit - added picture - proof that its not the same test I took several weeks ago

Attachments

• ttest2.jpg
    ttest2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 97

I take it you have started the Trest Ace? How you finding it bud?

I take it you have started the Trest Ace? How you finding it bud?
can't really comment other than it is PiP free. I'm already on MENT and just swapping from another lab to non-mct gear for a bit. its defo MENT but we already know that from Jano's tests. I was wanting to run Primo with it on this bridge but i've had to swap out to Mast Prop at 10mg every day with the MENT as Titan MENT seems better dosed than what i was using and i could feel it in my nips.

New Lab Results just in, even higher number than last time, taken 24hrs after pin, have been dosing from a different vial from 2nd order (last 4 weeks).

Still dosing twice a week at 1ml each time.

You got some other side effects going on mate?

Strong numbers tbf, nothing wrong with the gear anyway.

Last edited:
Weird how Eurofins have never given me a true result as they cap all mine at 55 nmol

Hold the phone. And am I wrong, or are you saying you get almost 8000ng/dl on 500mg testosterone a week?

You got some other side effects going on mate?

Strong numbers tbf, nothing wrong with the gear anyway.
Not really been seeing any side effects apart from acne flare up on chest so i've got some accutane for that. Been taking 6.25mg of Arimidex as well on both pin days to try and counteract some of the bloating.
Weird how Eurofins have never given me a true result as they cap all mine at 55 nmol

Hold the phone. And am I wrong, or are you saying you get almost 8000ng/dl on 500mg testosterone a week?
Apparently so? Also taking dbol at 25mg per day but from what I've read it shouldn't affect the level?

This is the second test from medichecks that has some back high so either I respond well to it or there is an issue with their accuracy.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back