Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

From the 1st of January 2022, we will no longer be accepting new customers from the EU or overseas. Existing customers from these parts of the world need not worry and if they choose to, can still shop.

The drive behind this is to focus on new product development and increase the current product range while keeping the quality of the products to the highest standard possible.

No changes for UK customers, wether this be new or existing.

From the 1st of January 2022, we will no longer be accepting new customers from the EU or overseas. Existing customers from these parts of the world need not worry and if they choose to, can still shop.

The drive behind this is to focus on new product development and increase the current product range while keeping the quality of the products to the highest standard possible.

No changes for UK customers, wether this be new or existing.
Any teasers for the potential new products?

Weird how Eurofins have never given me a true result as they cap all mine at 55 nmol

Hold the phone. And am I wrong, or are you saying you get almost 8000ng/dl on 500mg testosterone a week?
Yeah, that's why i used optimale. I emailed them both before ordering and medichecks said they still had the cap, optimale don't.

Yeah, that's why i used optimale. I emailed them both before ordering and medichecks said they still had the cap, optimale don't.
Just checked and your test went off to Eurofins as well, How come mine hasnt come back capped?

I'm going to email CS anyway and see if i can get a retest.

Edit - Just spoken to CS on live chat and they said they will contact the medical team so will update when I hear back

Attachments

• 36b43be5e3c94525920949eadae81c44.png
    36b43be5e3c94525920949eadae81c44.png
    7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Hi, I had my bloods checked for testosterone levels last week, I am currently on 300mg of Test cyp a week.

Numbers are where they should be, The lab that I use caps test serum at 52nmol, all looks good.medical.png

Just checked and your test went off to Eurofins as well, How come mine hasnt come back capped?

I'm going to email CS anyway and see if i can get a retest.

Edit - Just spoken to CS on live chat and they said they will contact the medical team so will update when I hear back
Must be just medichecks screwing everyone over to keep thier costs down and charging full price to the customer. Maybe it costs them more for a uncapped test I dunno how it works lol. Here's the email I got back from optimale.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 10:51, Tom Fallows-Baker <tom.fallows-baker@optimale.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Lenny,

Thank you for contacting Optimale!

No, our lab's total testosterone readings are no longer capped at 52 nmol/l — I'm not sure exactly what number they now go up to, but we've had recent readings of 100 nmol/l+, so it's certainly higher than 52.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be more than happy to help.
Medichecks and optimale both Introduced the cap while eurofins sorted something out thier end. Seems medichecks has continued it for some reason and optimale hasn't.

Must be just medichecks screwing everyone over to keep thier costs down and charging full price to the customer. Maybe it costs them more for a uncapped test I dunno how it works lol. Here's the email I got back from optimale.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 10:51, Tom Fallows-Baker <tom.fallows-baker@optimale.co.uk> wrote:

Medichecks and optimale both Introduced the cap while eurofins sorted something out thier end. Seems medichecks has continued it for some reason and optimale hasn't.
Medichecks has now got rid of the cap I got a medichecks blood test 6 weeks ago and it was well over 55nmol going for another blood test next week using titan labs test e so hopefully just as good of results!

Couple of things planned, the main one being the full oral range rollout (Jano tests permitting).

If you’ve got anything in mind that you fancy seeing then I’m open to ideas!

I was thinking of an Omnicron RIP Blend, (100Prop, 50Tren Ace, 50Mast Prop), just in time for summer ;) haha!
you've got all the main tools covers. pushing the primo up to 150mg/ml would be cool tho. My wishlist stuff is quite niche.

DHB @ 100mg/ml i always like for peaking strength into a meet.

You don't see it much but a Test Ace/P+NPP+Mast P blend is convenient too.

I really like bold cyp but every source i've talked to hates it cos it sells like shit, which i can't understand as its the better delivered EQ. im assuming people don't know EQ and Bold Cyp are the same thing only the latter works in a few weeks instead of waiting months to see something or reverse crushed e2 that it might cause. Maybe sources need to call it Fast EQ and Slow EQ and people might start picking it more?

Great results and your the man mate we need more people like you going out there way to test labs for the community! If I had the spare cash I would be doing the exact same!

Very helpful reply from medichecks regarding my results.

Attachments

• Inkedaef4c447843394f959607b433dbd5784_LI.jpg
    Inkedaef4c447843394f959607b433dbd5784_LI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
Back