Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Only on high concentration gear where its needed. Nothing that I've had from you is overly thick or high enough concentration to warrant an MCT. I'm pushing through a 1ml 26g 19mm pin. Suppose if you're using a 3ml barrel, then it will start to get a bit harder.

Synthetic carrier oils always cause inflammation and having that constantly is not good. When I used to brew my own, I used to put in a mix of MCT and GSO which kept CRP lower and also let me push higher concentrations and lower viscosity

DHB almost demands 100% MCT/miglyol type carrier tho, to get it to 100mg/ml without being a paralytic
I totally agree, the DHB I've been using to date is in MCT, and for those of us who use fine needles, MCT works very well.

Shame about the payment situation. That makes the order process a bit more complicated for some of us. I'm interested in the products though and I think the regular testing is a brilliant idea.

Kudos.
Hope you guys succeed and stick around.

Shame about the payment situation. That makes the order process a bit more complicated for some of us. I'm interested in the products though and I think the regular testing is a brilliant idea.

Kudos.

It’s the safest way to buy drugs over the internet. Once your set up and verified its a doddle.

Or just ask a friend if they use crypto and ask them to send the money and you give them cash.

Kudos.
Why would a vendor want to use anything else? Crypto is available within minutes, is anonymous, I think you should take 5 minutes to learn how to use it.

Why would a vendor want to use anything else? Crypto is available within minutes, is anonymous, I think you should take 5 minutes to learn how to use it.

I'm already researching crypto but it's new to me tbh. Wasn't even around last time I ordered any gear ROFL
I stocked up with a big load of Balkan the last time I purchased my gear stash and it's lasted me about 10 years :cool:

How do you get coin/crypto? What website/service do you use?
What's the easiset way to do it ?

i mean its far easier for me to sling over money via a bank transfer given the legality for my personal use in the UK. if the source only wants to use crypto and is offering a product worth the ball ache, i'm gonna comply with the source to keep them safe.

Or just ask a friend if they use crypto and ask them to send the money and you give them cash.

Can we be friends LOL :D I'll send you cash/paypal/transfers and you place a few small orders for me LOL :D

Nobody in my life/circle uses any secret money sending methods. I'm the only secretive juicer in my boring secretive world and nobody I know needs to send money in secretive ways anymore.

If I started talking about crypto to anyone I know in the real world....they'd start thinking I was doing something dodgy and questions would be asked about my personal life within my circles.

i mean its far easier for me to sling over money via a bank transfer given the legality for my personal use in the UK. if the source only wants to use crypto and is offering a product worth the ball ache, i'm gonna comply with the source to keep them safe.

Me too. Same situation.

I'm already researching crypto but it's new to me tbh. Wasn't even around last time I ordered any gear ROFL
I stocked up with a big load of Balkan the last time I purchased my gear stash and it's lasted me about 10 years :cool:

How do you get coin/crypto? What website/service do you use?
What's the easiset way to do it ?
I use a program/service called Blockstream Green which has my digital wallet, buy some BTC from any site like Coinmama and then add them to your wallet and you'll be good to go. The only hassle I can think of is sometimes sites can have a minimum purchase of like £35 which sucks if you only want like £10 and that you need to send proof of age to some websites, but it's very worth it.

First order landed this morning, 3 x Primo E. Gear looks nice and clean, crimps all nice and tight. Already pinned 1ml just to test the waters. No issues so far

First order landed this morning, 3 x Primo E. Gear looks nice and clean, crimps all nice and tight.

Any chance of a close up photo?
Can you update about PIP and any other issues in the next few days please? Does it say what the carrier is on the vial?

Help appreciated.

Any chance of a close up photo?
Can you update about PIP and any other issues in the next few days please? Does it say what the carrier is on the vial?

Help appreciated.
Pretty sure it is stated on every single product, on each of their pages, what the carrier is?

Seriously? You refuse to learn bitcoin and now you want us to give you the exact page to a post so you don't have to scroll through a few pages?

Do you want us to pin it for you too? Hold your hand maybe? Tell you it will be ok?

Do you still pay by check at the grocery store too?

Have you got a link to these pages or do I need to go back and read the thread again from the beginiing to find pics?
No photos on the main website.
oh hang on dude, i've had a brain melt and thought this was a different lab. ignore me.

there's pics of the gear in here, carrier is GSO according to the label on those products mentioned and its the same for all i have from them

I've been on Titan's Test Enth now for 4 weeks, I've been pinning 300mg/pw and test levels are exactly where I want them to be! Estrogen is a little high so I think I will give their Mast E a try; in order to lower my E2.

Zero pip from their oils and the only issue I've got is their vial stoppers are becoming chewed up from using 21g needles to draw. I think another member also mentioned this but that's just me being picky.

Their service is next level and they will definitely now be my go to lab!

Are these results from medichecks bud?

Thinking of pulling some bloods but want to try and avoid the fingerprick tests

Back