Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Pulled bloods from medichecks a while ago, was running Titans test e at 250mg weekly and primo at 200mg weekly. Can anyone recommend a clinic that offers sensitive assay Estradiol testing?

Attachments

• 6F08AE3C-2A74-41CB-B486-80BE8649DE72.jpeg
    6F08AE3C-2A74-41CB-B486-80BE8649DE72.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 83
  • CA5B1EBC-800D-4297-B3E3-F5463DFC9ACF.jpeg
    CA5B1EBC-800D-4297-B3E3-F5463DFC9ACF.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 84
Nuffield will do it. Why do you want sensitive testing if you're only on test and primo?
I looked at Nuffield for test testing as I have a hospital much closer than medichecks network and saw they require a GP Referral which they offer to provide, do you know if there is a chance they can refuse to refer you on if you dont have a "valid" reason, I mean i'd rather not tell them i'm taking PEDs? Or is it okay to say to them that your taking PEDs?

I looked at Nuffield for test testing as I have a hospital much closer than medichecks network and saw they require a GP Referral which they offer to provide, do you know if there is a chance they can refuse to refer you on if you dont have a "valid" reason, I mean i'd rather not tell them i'm taking PEDs? Or is it okay to say to them that your taking PEDs?
i just said i was keen to monitor my health. i get one of the full body MOT things done every couple of years to check organ imaging etc. bloods regularly. never had anyone ask specific reasons why. you're paying them privately to offer a service. the GP referral is a private GP referral. so just tell them you want to check your markers for peace of mind. don't give up any more info than that.

Funny you mention that, I'll post my blood results that I got back a week ago from Nuffield. It was venous but unfortunately it's also capped. If you pay the £20 to get them to provide the referral then they really don't care, the nurse asked me if I was on steroids and I had no problem being honest.

Results are on 500mg Test E a week, but like I said capped.

Attachments

• Blood Test Results 23.12.21.PNG
    Blood Test Results 23.12.21.PNG
    153.2 KB · Views: 73
I’ll adding nandrolone cyp and gh in a few weeks. I’m sensitive to estrogen sides and would benefit from getting an accurate reading.
yeah, so the sensitive test is only going to pick up 17b-estrodial. its going to completely ignore the estrogens nadrolone is producing. IMO, if you're trying to watch e2 you're better off without sensitive testing. sensitive testing is way more useful if you're running tren and need to try and figure out an actual estrogen value without the tren interfering.

Funny you mention that, I'll post my blood results that I got back a week ago from Nuffield. It was venous but unfortunately it's also capped. If you pay the £20 to get them to provide the referral then they really don't care, the nurse asked me if I was on steroids and I had no problem being honest.

Results are on 500mg Test E a week, but like I said capped.
did you have the option of an uncapped? last time i ran over 300 test/week (about 52nmol) was like 2019 and it was an uncapped test from nuffield.

@Titanlabs would you consider selling steralised sealed vials? I need a couple to put loads of 1ml vial test cyp in.

I should be able to help you out with this, depending on how many you require. Its not something i have on hand so will have to be done when i do the next batch of oils.

This should be week commencing the 10th of Jan. If you haven’t got sorted by next weekend then just drop me a reminder.

Email: labstitan@protonmail.com
Wickr: titanlabs

I should be able to help you out with this, depending on how many you require. Its not something i have on hand so will have to be done when i do the next batch of oils.

This should be week commencing the 10th of Jan. If you haven’t got sorted by next weekend then just drop me a reminder.

Email: labstitan@protonmail.com
Wickr: titanlabs

have you got a final decision on new products in that run?

have you got a final decision on new products in that run?

No new products in this batch, just restocking some existing.

I’m very interested in this new batch of Test E i have arriving, its from a ‘new’ supplier who tells me it should be PIP free. Proof will be in the pudding i guess.

@Titan Labs

Quick question if you wouldn't mind answering it.

Do you intend to carry on testing all your raws and all finished products each time you knock up a new batch of the various compounds or is this something that you're just gonna do periodically and sporadically?

I'm genuinely interested in your products btw.
It's only the crypto payment that bothered me but I''ve sorted that now.

Back