Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

2 days from order to delivery. Very decent. I have basic testo levels from last month so will try and update with new levels once I get going. Question - when after I start on test e should I send my blood for new tests to get the clearest results. I've read 4-5 weeks in, does this sound right?

2 days from order to delivery. Very decent. I have basic testo levels from last month so will try and update with new levels once I get going. Question - when after I start on test e should I send my blood for new tests to get the clearest results. I've read 4-5 weeks in, does this sound right?
4-5 weeks is OK. I'm personally going to wait until 6 (if at all)

Second order from these guys.

Placed order on Saturday delivery attempted Monday!

Cant beat them... 11/10 in every department.

Pulling bloods in a few weeks but just going off what I see in the mirror and the feels/strength increases its legit.

Loving how upfront they are with the testing and the incentives they offer.

Keep doing what your doing its an absolute pleasure to deal with you.

View attachment 158695
That test Cyp looks sexy haha, at my current TRT dose a bottle would last me over 4 months.

@Titan Labs I actually have a very worthwhile question, kind of product related but how do you get your labels at the same height and not on the piss? When i line all my vials up they are all at exactly the same height, like bang on to the millimetre

@Titan Labs I actually have a very worthwhile question, kind of product related but how do you get your labels at the same height and not on the piss? When i line all my vials up they are all at exactly the same height, like bang on to the millimetre

With great stress and difficulty…

I’ve actually got a small fixture that i use for applying labels, don't want to give too much information away, got to keep the competitors guessing….;)

i said this earlier in the thread when i got my first order from them. little things like that, which show some pride in your product, are nice to see.

Back