Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Another order arrived safely, as always a perfect experience from start to finish with blood test incentive being honoured.

Would love to see Titan supply orals & HGH, fingers crossed.

Thanks again.

PP

To add to above, I just started back on high TRT / low dose cycle, with Nexus Test E300, just had worst PIP of my life on only .5ml oil, then got cellulitis! Currently on max strength Flucloxicillin

Switched labs to Titan, based on this thread, pinned .5ml yesterday, zero PIP. Obviously the GSO and solvent preparation is ideal - if it ain't broke.....

Comms and order dispatch was top notch. Presentation of vials etc is great, I will be drawing bloods in 3 weeks and hopefully dosing is great too after which I will be aiming to get some of this fabled store credit!

Fingers crossed, had a rough time but hopefully on the up, will report back with anecdotally how I'm feeling as I'm only 2 pins in. If everything checks out come bloods these guys will be my go to for the foreseeable.

Sorry to hear about your experiences with Nexus, personally I think they are an awful lab.

I’m selfishly hoping Titan doesn’t go mainstream the uk as once the uk community sees the level of effort being put in to its set up every man and his dog will jump on it.

To add to above, I just started back on high TRT / low dose cycle, with Nexus Test E300, just had worst PIP of my life on only .5ml oil, then got cellulitis! Currently on max strength Flucloxicillin

Switched labs to Titan, based on this thread, pinned .5ml yesterday, zero PIP. Obviously the GSO and solvent preparation is ideal - if it ain't broke.....

Comms and order dispatch was top notch. Presentation of vials etc is great, I will be drawing bloods in 3 weeks and hopefully dosing is great too after which I will be aiming to get some of this fabled store credit!

Fingers crossed, had a rough time but hopefully on the up, will report back with anecdotally how I'm feeling as I'm only 2 pins in. If everything checks out come bloods these guys will be my go to for the foreseeable.

Fucking shite lab Nexus, close friend of mine had a similar situation on the Test E 300.

Good to hear things are hopefully on the mend pal.

Sorry to hear about your experiences with Nexus, personally I think they are an awful lab.

I’m selfishly hoping Titan doesn’t go mainstream the uk as once the uk community sees the level of effort being put in to its set up every man and his dog will jump on it.

I rate this lab very highly but sadly I reckon it's only got about another 1-3 months before the uk forums start trying to bring it down and trash it with bullshit and lies. It's already recently started tbh.

The proof is in the pudding though and the products will speak for themselves and I know for sure that the Titan Crew will be able to handle the competition and the haters :)

If you're in the UK and need real advice about UK labs, gear, diet, and training , do not trust what anyone says on Tmuscle. The head (and only) Mod there called "Pooley" and his admin mate "Rob" are the 2 guys behind a super secret shit UK UG lab called Chiron and they both think they're UK steroid Gods rofl. The Chiron gear is underdosed fake shit tbh, no better or worse than any other UG lab, but there's loads of Chiron promotors and shills on that site acting as reps and trying to make out it's the best gear on the planet lol rofl. Utter bollocks! Avoid Tmuscle if you've got any sense and spread the word about that ridiculous website and it's ridiculous member base !

Titan gear is 100% GTG. Best lab in the UK right now. No other uk lab can even get close to this standard of service and testing.

Doubt they will ever go mainstream in the foreseeable future. Wouldn't be financially logical to do that.

I rate this lab very highly but sadly I reckon it's only got about another 1-3 months before the uk forums start trying to bring it down and trash it with bullshit and lies. It's already recently started tbh.

The proof is in the pudding though and the products will speak for themselves and I know for sure that the Titan Crew will be able to handle the competition and the haters :)

If you're in the UK and need real advice about UK labs, gear, diet, and training , do not trust what anyone says on Tmuscle. The head (and only) Mod there called "Pooley" and his admin mate "Rob" are the 2 guys behind a super secret shit UK UG lab called Chiron and they both think they're UK steroid Gods rofl. The Chiron gear is underdosed fake shit tbh, no better or worse than any other UG lab, but there's loads of Chiron promotors and shills on that site acting as reps and trying to make out it's the best gear on the planet lol rofl. Utter bollocks! Avoid Tmuscle if you've got any sense and spread the word about that ridiculous website and it's ridiculous member base !

Titan gear is 100% GTG. Best lab in the UK right now. No other uk lab can even get close to this standard of service and testing.

Doubt they will ever go mainstream in the foreseeable future. Wouldn't be financially logical to do that.

Calm yourself down, we dont bring UKM and TMuscle drama over to Meso. That’s why everyone gets along over here…

Calm yourself down, we dont bring UKM and TMuscle drama over to Meso. That’s why everyone gets along over here…
No probs bro but it needed to be said. I hate seeing good labs getting a rough deal and a bad rep through lies.

You'll get no drama from me here. I'm all about peace and love bro :)

I was posting on here 25 years ago bro (different name back then) so I know how the site works lol ;)

Good post, but you could've done without the cringy endorsement. Pobodys nerfect i suppose.

They pull the same bullshit at Anabolex and Evo too. 1 post accounts claim that sources from other forums sell bunk gear and all the bottom feeding mods come running in to recommend the garbage sources that fund those forums and provide them with free gear.

The siler lining to the fake reviews is Titan won't have to deal with stupid, naive people that can't see all of the red flags being waved in their faces.

Good post, but you could've done without the cringy endorsement. Pobodys nerfect i suppose.

They pull the same bullshit at Anabolex and Evo too. 1 post accounts claim that sources from other forums sell bunk gear and all the bottom feeding mods come running in to recommend the garbage sources that fund those forums and provide them with free gear.

The siler lining to the fake reviews is Titan won't have to deal with stupid, naive people that can't see all of the red flags being waved in their faces.

You know the score bro, and so do i ;)
That Tmuscle site is absolutely comicaL They're all losing their minds over there now and going "deep wang" coz I posted about them on here lol rofl

Watching them (Tmuscle) lose their shit is amusing me immensely. It's a pissy little "buddy" type site with only about 20 active members and 75% of them are either alcoholics, reccy junkies, OAPS that don't even train anymore, or basket cases that are 2 steps away from being sectioned in the lunatic asylum :)

Respect to Titan Labs. I'll continue to support and promote services that are doing a good job for the bodybuilding community by providing top quality gear at affordable prices at the same time as backing up their service with lab test reports.

Titan Labs is the benchmark for all UK Labs now and they're setting the standard that all labs need to follow and compete with.

I've received 3 orders from them so far, delivery within 4 days, products look like top drawer quality, excellent customer services and fast responses to emails/questions.

Not actually started using the gear yet coz I'm finishing up other stuff (Balkan) but I'm confident the gear is legit.

Funnily (although I'm no longer remotely interested in being active and involved with either of the 2 sites you just named ) I just noticed that since I mentioned Tmuscle on here their registered member numbers rose from 10,000 to 12,000 in 24 hours ROFL.

The TM admin must love me for directing so much traffic but nobody new is gonna stay on that site for longer than 2-3 weeks if they start posting and talking and getting to know the members.

I can promise you that TM is a very sad site for the dregs of what's left of a dead UK bbing forum community but suck it and see and give it a whirl if you're bored enough! ROFL.

You know the score bro, and so do i ;)
That Tmuscle site is absolutely comicaL They're all losing their minds over there now and going "deep wang" coz I posted about them on here lol rofl

Watching them (Tmuscle) lose their shit is amusing me immensely. It's a pissy little "buddy" type site with only about 20 active members and 75% of them are either alcoholics, reccy junkies, OAPS that don't even train anymore, or basket cases that are 2 steps away from being sectioned in the lunatic asylum :)

Respect to Titan Labs. I'll continue to support and promote services that are doing a good job for the bodybuilding community by providing top quality gear at affordable prices at the same time as backing up their service with lab test reports.

Titan Labs is the benchmark for all UK Labs now and they're setting the standard that all labs need to follow and compete with.

I've received 3 orders from them so far, delivery within 4 days, products look like top drawer quality, excellent customer services and fast responses to emails/questions.

Not actually started using the gear yet coz I'm finishing up other stuff (Balkan) but I'm confident the gear is legit.
What have you ordered mate? Got any pictures?

Just want to write in again to say anecdotally this test e 250 is doing what it should albeit early days and nowhere near serum concentrations yet. Also again, zero pip, so a quality brew.

I wanted to add to the comment here previously though that the rubber stoppers could do with an upgrade. I had oil leakage today using a green 21g to draw. I dont think the stopper will last to the end of vial. Bit worried about contamination if it gets butchered too badly but we will see how it goes.

Other than that so far so good and of course the thing that matters is the brew. Will be adding bloods here in 2 weeks.

Just want to write in again to say anecdotally this test e 250 is doing what it should albeit early days and nowhere near serum concentrations yet. Also again, zero pip, so a quality brew.

I wanted to add to the comment here previously though that the rubber stoppers could do with an upgrade. I had oil leakage today using a green 21g to draw. I dont think the stopper will last to the end of vial. Bit worried about contamination if it gets butchered too badly but we will see how it goes.

Other than that so far so good and of course the thing that matters is the brew. Will be adding bloods here in 2 weeks.

Tbf i haven’t had an issue with mine but i can see what your saying and I’ve seen in another sources thread about this too.

@Titan Labs - Plan for this?

Keep updating this thread with your progress and feedback bro but make sure it's genuine if you wanna help others with real knowledge about this brand.

@Titan Labs
What do you think about this comment regarding your poor quality rubber stoppers? Seems like a bit of a strange claim to me and I've never once heard of rubber stopper issues in 25 years on the bbing forums.

Keep updating this thread with your progress and feedback bro but make sure it's genuine if you wanna help others with real knowledge about this brand.

@Titan Labs
What do you think about this comment regarding your poor quality rubber stoppers? Seems like a bit of a strange claim to me and I've never once heard of rubber stopper issues in 25 years on the bbing forums.

Didn't you say you have placed 3 orders? Whats your thoughts on them? Any pictures?

@Titan Labs

There is a reason you are banned from every major UK bodybuilding forum but i wont go into that here….Don't think no one here posts on any other UK forum.

Back