Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

@Titan Labs

Have you given any more thought into doing a 200mg/ml Primo Enth or is that still staying on the backburner as a "maybe" in the future? I've always wanted to try a high dose Primo cycle but the oil volume at 100mg/ml is too much for me. A 200 Primo could be a very popular product.

Also, your Zyhcg is it an amp or vial and is bac water included for reconstituting? I've never heard of the brand name before so a photo would be useful if poss?

Google images

Attachments

• E975A968-C7B9-4EDA-B959-41E2B1A4195F.jpeg
    E975A968-C7B9-4EDA-B959-41E2B1A4195F.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 51
Google images

Thanks for googling an image but I'm hoping the vendor can post a real photo (close up) of his Zyhcg. I've seen some generic hcg vials lately that don't even come with water suppllied. I've got access to a few different HCG atm. Trying to pick one now.

Thanks for googling an image but I'm hoping the vendor can post a real photo (close up) of his Zyhcg. I've seen some generic hcg vials lately that don't even come with water suppllied. I've got access to a few different HCG atm. Trying to pick one now.

It comes like that, I’ve had some off him. Vial and an amp.

Even a 150mg/ml primo is a step up. 200 can sometimes give PiP. 150mg/ml is usually PiP free even without MCT oils.

What 200 Primo have you used or do you brew? I'm from a pharma gear background so I'll be honest and say I've not got any real world experience with UK UGLs over the past 20 years. All Primo Enth I've ever seen was 100mg/ml but I can't understand how 200 would be much more painful unless the raw needs high solvent ratios to stay in solution?

How does anybody use bitcoin? The actual process of going through coinbase is easy but nearly every bank in the UK has blocked cryptocurrency purchases. I have tried 4 different bank accounts and the only one that accepts purchases is Nationwide with a £300 limit. None of my credit cards are working either.

This is a joke. I see now why nobody bothers with Bitcoin. Titan, if there is a way you can make bank transfers or PayPal possible then please do because this is a nightmare

I am on the verge of smashing my computer to pieces. I now can’t withdraw this money out of coinbase at all as it’s telling me my portfolio balance is 300 but I have ‘No BiTcOiN tO sELL’ even though I do.

Sorry mate but this is way too confusing and ridiculous. I understand security but I advise you start offering bank transfer or PayPal or something else because this is way too much hassle. It’s possible that I am just thick as shit but I guarantee there will be many others thinking the same thing I am. It’s a shame.

I won’t be buying this time after all and will stick with my normal source.

Cheers

Last edited:
I always laugh at sources who use bitcoin, if you're that paranoid, you shouldn't be in this game in the first place. I've been using steroids for years and never once have I brought from a source who uses bitcoin, 99% of them use bank transfer. I've been purchasing from the same person now for over 5 years with only bank transfer. Never a problem. Everything can be completed in less the 5 minutes Instead of having to wait for bitcoin transfers, and then sending it while waiting for confirmation. It's a headache inducing experience.

I always laugh at sources who use bitcoin, if you're that paranoid, you shouldn't be in this game in the first place. I've been using steroids for years and never once have I brought from a source who uses bitcoin, 99% of them use bank transfer. I've been purchasing from the same person now for over 5 years with only bank transfer. Never a problem. Everything can be completed in less the 5 minutes Instead of having to wait for bitcoin transfers, and then sending it while waiting for confirmation. It's a headache inducing experience.
It’s a loss for them really, I was about to order over 500 quids worth of gear and bits from them.

Ah well. Just the way it goes sometimes I suppose

How does anybody use bitcoin? The actual process of going through coinbase is easy but nearly every bank in the UK has blocked cryptocurrency purchases. I have tried 4 different bank accounts and the only one that accepts purchases is Nationwide with a £300 limit. None of my credit cards are working either.

This is a joke. I see now why nobody bothers with Bitcoin. Titan, if there is a way you can make bank transfers or PayPal possible then please do because this is a nightmare

I had this very same problem and I agree the bitcoin/crypto process is a proper joke and a headache. I had to get an aquaintance of mine who does dodgy deals online to order a few bits for me from this source. This source is losing a lot of uk business by not accepting simple bank transfers/paypal/cash in mail etc but he's clearly very paranoid about the "security" aspect of sourcing.

Bitcoin purchases r the easiest mode of payment ever created. I paid my order last month and got the receipt in 2 hours and shipment next day
Bank transfers take 2 days at least.
You can also buy bitcoin through localbitcoins.com ( cash or wire Options )

Whilst I agree once setup crypto is quick and easy to use. It's just that initial set up phase that can be a royal pain in the arse. I remember on 1 website it took me over 2 weeks to get it going coz of verification. It can be a headache for us non techy people. I also found I lose more money in transferring from sites to wallets as well.

If I'm being honest I'd prefer the option for both then everyone has a fair shout.

Back