Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Tank please shut up and get over the fact about payment in crypto. Just because it doesn't suit you and some others don't buy it buy elsewhere as yous say. Anyone with half a brain can set it up on one of the many apps and pay easy. Don't reply please just clogging the thread up with shit.

I used coinbase app from playstore and bought enough bitcoin plus 5% to cover transaction fee.. No hassle.. But yes I remember back when setting up an account with coinbase it took time.

Tank please shut up and get over the fact about payment in crypto. Just because it doesn't suit you and some others don't buy it buy elsewhere as yous say. Anyone with half a brain can set it up on one of the many apps and pay easy. Don't reply please just clogging the thread up with shit.

Get a grip bro. I'm posting about real world UK issues with UK banks banning crypto and I don't appreciate being told to "shut up" during a discussion about something important and relevant to me and many other guys in UK who want to use Titan Labs.

I'm with Halifax, never had a problem buying crypto. Swapping banks would be a good idea for those that can't buy but want too.

That's interesting as it was Halifax that locked my account in January this year and I had to go through an interrogation with the Fraud Department for trying to buy crypto for coinbase. When was the last time you bought crypto using your Halifax account bro? Things are changing rapidly now with most UK banks and this isn't some bullshit story I'm making up. It's all over social media and news sites now and it's turning into a big problem.

Read the news link that has been posted in this thread several times now (or don't if you're not bothered about your bank account getting locked next time you try to buy crypto).

That's interesting as it was Halifax that locked my account in January this year and I had to go through an interrogation with the Fraud Department for trying to buy crypto for coinbase. When was the last time you bought crypto using your Halifax account bro? Things are changing rapidly now with most UK banks and this isn't some bullshit story I'm making up. It's all over social media and news sites now and it's turning into a big problem.

Read the news link that has been posted in this thread several times now (or don't if you're not bothered about your bank account getting locked next time you try to buy crypto).
I have been using nationwide for all my bitcoin/dark Web activity. Not had a problem from them yet. Maybe your problems are just coin site based? Maybe they only allow controlled sites?

I'm not sure all the banks will start banning crypto as its too wide spread and they are shitting their pants with how much money is being stored in crypto as opposed to their banks. The money in NFTs is crazy and I can't see banks ignoring the pay day for too long.

I have been using nationwide for all my bitcoin/dark Web activity. Not had a problem from them yet. Maybe your problems are just coin site based? Maybe they only allow controlled sites?

I'm not sure all the banks will start banning crypto as its too wide spread and they are shitting their pants with how much money is being stored in crypto as opposed to their banks. The money in NFTs is crazy and I can't see banks ignoring the pay day for too long.

I don't know what's happening bro but changes have definitely begun regarding crypto and UK banks. The next 3-6 months will be a revelation for everyone I'm sure.

I've done my best to play ball with this source but it's all turned into too much hassle for me now. My bank won't let me buy crypto and I can't be fucked trying to figure out which banks (if any) are still going to be cool with crypto later this year and opening a new bank account just to buy from this source is something I can't be bothered doing.

I'll stick with my other sources for now. So much simpler to order from. Hopefully Titan will offer other payment options for UK customers in the future.

Been on their test C for last 6 weeks. Nice and easy to inject with zero PIP, very happy with the results so far gonna pull bloods in next two weeks but all positive so far. Definitely my go to source from now on. Also communication and delivery have both been too notch

With all the crypto problems I've seen in this thread, I've had zero problems with natwest and buying crypto even in binance which was banned in the UK. Do alot of crypto trading and haven't seen any problems with coinbase for just buying bitcoin. You can also get a revolut visa card, easy to sign up for online and just transfer money to it to buy crypto, you can buy crypto on the revolut app so I doubt they'd ban buying crypto.

Just had a funny thought, imagine if Titan is actually Mike O’Hearn selling gear - The irony lol

Titan - I am 100% sure you are not Mike O’Hearn, just the thought gave me a chuckle this morning in the gym

Just had a funny thought, imagine if Titan is actually Mike O’Hearn selling gear - The irony lol

Titan - I am 100% sure you are not Mike O’Hearn, just the thought gave me a chuckle this morning in the gym

Mike had the common sense to offer more than 1 payment method and he attracted loads of clients and made a shitload of dosh lol

You mean the link that I found and posted once?
However, I didn't expect my bank to suspend/lock my account for trying to purchase currency for coinbase/crypto transactions

it's heavily publicised now in the media that the UK banks are banning crypto/bitcoin transactions
So you weren't expecting your bank to freeze your account but its been heavily publicised in the media and you knew this?

Tank do you not got bored giving unsolicited advice to labs on how best to run their business even though they are clearly doing perfectly well without your advice/custom? You’ve embarrassed yourself on every forum you’ve been a member of (banned and then claim you ‘asked to leave’). Looks like this is the latest one to be blessed with your vast wealth of knowledge on how best to run a lab.

Ganged up again as per usual "forum" attack approaches when posts arise that nobody can deal with or offer a real response to.

Ok. Usual lame petty forum tactics I see.

Anyone actually got any real/solid info about UK banks and crypto???

Ganged up again as per usual "forum" attack approaches when posts arise that nobody can deal with or offer a real response to.

Ok. Usual lame petty forum tactics I see.

Anyone actually got any real/solid info about UK banks and crypto???
Look at my message on crypto, haven't had any issues and I do a bit of trading.

^^Great, Cool. You're 100% right and I'm wrong.

There's no issue with UK banks and crypto (duh!).
Buddy try getting just a revolut visa card, you can sign up online. Then just transfer money onto it. I just use it for when I go abroad as the fees are low but you can buy crypto on the bank app and then send it.

Buddy try getting just a revolut visa card, you can sign up online. Then just transfer money onto it. I just use it for when I go abroad as the fees are low but you can buy crypto on the bank app and then send it.

Thanks for that info bro but I've just lost all interest in this lab and can't be fuckin bothered with all the bullshit for a UGL. I could order the raws and make the shit myself with less hassle FFS.

Back