Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Then shut up and never post on this thread again, when you first came on here everyone said you was a melon and your proving them right, this is why your banned on most forums.

I'll post whatever, whenever, and wherever I choose thanks and your opinion/chatter means fuck all to me.
I'm not banned on any forums FYI and I dunno where you get your bullshit info from (don't care either).

D'ya think you're someone special and d'ya think telling me to shut up and stop posting is actually going to achieve something and get a result?

You're as insignificant as the toilet paper I just flushed down the pan bro. Do you realise that you're just a username on a forum and you have no power or relevance in peoples real lives?

Anything you say to me on here goes in one ear and straight out of the other with no emotional attachment or care.

Please grow up and learn to deal with people and their opposing opinions on forums. Telling people to "shut up and go away" is the action of a retarded child with no conversational skills and an inability to hold down any type of discussion/debate.

I'll post whatever, whenever, and wherever I choose thanks and your opinion/chatter means fuck all to me.
I'm not banned on any forums FYI and I dunno where you get your bullshit info from (don't care either).

D'ya think you're someone special and d'ya think telling me to shut up and stop posting is actually going to achieve something and get a result?

You're as insignificant as the toilet paper I just flushed down the pan bro. Do you realise that you're just a username on a forum and you have no power or relevance in peoples real lives?

Anything you say to me on here goes in one ear and straight out of the other with no emotional attachment or care.

Please grow up and learn to deal with people and their opposing opinions on forums. Telling people to "shut up and go away" is the action of a retarded child with no conversational skills and an inability to hold down any type of discussion/debate.
No it’s the action of someone who knows a cheese melt when he sees one and won’t allow his long ass sentences to confuse the fact that he’s an absolute bunglehead.

No it’s the action of someone who knows a cheese melt when he sees one and won’t allow his long ass sentences to confuse the fact that he’s an absolute bunglehead.

Yawn/Boring.

Get used to me you silly little boy.
I'm not going anywhere and I won't shut up if I feel like I want to speak or say something :rolleyes: !

Ordered from Titan in the new year, excellent customer service and landed within a day, 6 weeks in atm, been on 400mg test c 400mg mast e split into 2 jabs, pulled blood 12 hours after pinning, overall feeling great and gear is as smooth as silk, much prefer GSO carrier, double thumbs up from me

Attachments

• A70BDB9E-0261-4C8A-9888-9FDB5F73286C.png
    A70BDB9E-0261-4C8A-9888-9FDB5F73286C.png
    703.6 KB · Views: 64
Ordered from Titan in the new year, excellent customer service and landed within a day, 6 weeks in atm, been on 400mg test c 400mg mast e split into 2 jabs, pulled blood 12 hours after pinning, overall feeling great and gear is as smooth as silk, much prefer GSO carrier, double thumbs up from me
any AI?

Lol Jesus tank you barley lasted a month. I tried telling the chaps here what you were like. Can’t even hide that disgusting personality of yours for 4 weeks.

You must be an absolute melt in real life chap. Def one of those fellas who everyone thinks is a Cnut.

Still waiting on picture of the titan gear you purchased. Never happened did it.

Lol Jesus tank you barley lasted a month. I tried telling the chaps here what you were like. Can’t even hide that disgusting personality of yours for 4 weeks.

You must be an absolute melt in real life chap. Def one of those fellas who everyone thinks is a Cnut.

Still waiting on picture of the titan gear you purchased. Never happened did it.

He’s a proven compulsive liar. I agree doubt he’s got any Titan gear. Don’t even think he trains or takes gear, just frequents bodybuilding forums trying to sound like he has a clue and fails miserably without fail then inevitably has a meltdown, insults everyone and gets banned. Would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.

UPDATE ON BITCOIN.

So after a bit of fucking around, I used my old nationwide account and managed to sort the bitcoin out and make a nice big order from Titan.

Looking forward to receiving the gear and posting a good review here (particularly looking forward to receiving the TREST)

Word of advice to those with a TSB bank account, don’t attempt any crypto purchases, not worth the headache. Nationwide though are fine

Sponsors

Back