Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Fair enough. Just checked and found out Chase have a UK extension arm to their USA service.

Sorry to say though that I'm not getting dragged into all this shit any further. Opening/Registering new banks? Getting current banks blocked/closed? More crypto bullshit? blah blah blah? Just for a few bottles of UG gear?

No thanks. Wasted enough time on this already.
I need/want other payment options.
Might post about bitcoin again if I want to so get used to it and get over it ffs !

Your one person complaining out of 100s of customers Titan probably has.

I think you should take from his silence that this is not changing any time soon.

Please dont reply with a big paragraph about crypto being banned in the UK, i know its 9pm and your probably drinking as per.

Bit late to post this but due to storm Eunice, the Royal Mail was not operating in our area for a day or 2 so I have only just received the gear from Titan.

All looks good and that TREST is looking pretty thicc right now!!

Will report back when on blast

For clarity, in no way am I bashing Titan labs!
I've praised/bumped Titan Labs since last year and I still rank them No.1 UGL service in the UK atm but "bitcoin" is not good now and it's gonna get worse this year with UK banks (wait and see all you non believers ffs !!! :rolleyes:)

Offering a couple of other payment options like most other sources would be an easy solution to the problem (bank transfer, paypal, cash, or even western union or moneygram etc) and would make ongoing ordering more accessible for all customers in the UK.

Bank Transfer (or paypal) would be the easiest preferred option for most guys like me who've had warnings from their UK banks this year for attempting buying coin currency for coinbase/kraken/binance and other crypto platforms. I'm far from an expert in crypto though and haven't even needed bitcoin in my world since the end of last year (2021) and FYI it's so fuckin easy to send/receive a transfer or paypal without actually mentioning what you are buying/selling so there's no real issues with anonymity/secrecy compared to all this Bitcoin bullshit.

The last sentence in your post also interests me coz I'm already predicting reclassification to class B within 18 months to 3 years for all PEDS and ancillary meds in UK (direct effect of brexit) without a valid GP prescription.

Time will tell !
Are you a copper?

Bitcoin is a bit annoying but I hope Titan continues having it as the only payment method.

This dude got a point, other payment options should be available.
I don't order with titans just coz of that.

Or you could just do as everyone else (except Tank) buying from Titan has & go research buying / using crypto. It isn’t difficult.

Or don’t, & buy elsewhere.

It really is that simple a choice - either accept Titan’s policies, or go elsewhere.

33A51536-33CE-4E20-AE8D-C931C43F3204.png
Bloods are in! All looking good, didn’t realise the bloods I got didn’t include free test so will keep that in mind for next time. Test was taken at the beginning of week 5, 24 hrs post pin.

Running 500 test e 500 EQ a week with 6.25 Aromasin EOD. Feeling unreal in the gym and really starting to see the changes, strength is going up day by day.

Nothing but props to the titan boys, delivery was the next day for both orders and great customer service.

Well, @Titan Labs do not disappoint. Considering i'm only doing a ml a week of their Test E and approx 750iu of HCG I would say this stuff is potent!

This was a trough reading before Thursday pin and Ive only been on 3 weeks!

I will have to lower my dose, no wonder I've been feeling great! Happy customer with smooth oil here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-121518.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-121518.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 54
Or you could just do as everyone else (except Tank) buying from Titan has & go research buying / using crypto. It isn’t difficult.

Or don’t, & buy elsewhere.

It really is that simple a choice - either accept Titan’s policies, or go elsewhere.

Tick tock tick tock bro.
We will see if you're as smart and clued up as you think you are as this year rolls on.
Same goes for a few others in this post who are stuck in their "crypto" ways and ignoring what's coming next.

View attachment 160792
Bloods are in! All looking good, didn’t realise the bloods I got didn’t include free test so will keep that in mind for next time. Test was taken at the beginning of week 5, 24 hrs post pin.

Running 500 test e 500 EQ a week with 6.25 Aromasin EOD. Feeling unreal in the gym and really starting to see the changes, strength is going up day by day.

Nothing but props to the titan boys, delivery was the next day for both orders and great customer service.
with e2 at those levels, i probably wouldn't even bother with the AI with EQ. however, i don't trust medichecks as far as i could throw the box they come in, so probably best to play it safe.

with e2 at those levels, i probably wouldn't even bother with the AI with EQ. however, i don't trust medichecks as far as i could throw the box they come in, so probably best to play it safe.
Medichecks are just a broker, they use the same labs as the NHS and all the other blood company’s, what you shouldn’t be trusting however is finger prick blood tests they are all over the shop.

Providing its venous though Medichecks are absolutely fine.

Medichecks are just a broker, they use the same labs as the NHS and all the other blood company’s, what you shouldn’t be trusting however is finger prick blood tests they are all over the shop.

Providing its venous though Medichecks are absolutely fine.
anything you post off and process days after the draw is not accurate.

Bitcoin is fine, UK banks approach is not.

The biggest steaming pile of bullshit here is that I'm expected to pay capital gains tax on this asset while at the same time our financial institutions are launching a war against it and trying to make it unusable.

Titan is impeccable so far.

Bitcoin is fine, UK banks approach is not.

The biggest steaming pile of bullshit here is that I'm expected to pay capital gains tax on this asset while at the same time our financial institutions are launching a war against it and trying to make it unusable.

It's a huge melting pot of mind-fuckery atm isn't it !
As the outright overall ban looms down upon the UK this year regarding purchasing coin via "most or all of" the UK banks....it seems the only thing that will be left at the end of it all will be "bitcoin trading on bitcoin platforms".

Anyone who wants to keep buying coin (UK) will soon need to find others ways to buy it that don't involve trying to make coin purchases using their UK bank accounts.

For those who've already used coin for a few months/years already and have a decent balance they can use to pay for cypto gear and trade/sell coin....the UK ban might not have much of an initial impact on them until the point they need to actually purchase more currency.

However, anyone "new" to coin/cypto after the bans will be totally screwed as the door for purchasing coin currency via a ban-participating UK bank will get firmly slammed in their faces.

I'm trying to make valid points here and not upset the pissy members in this thread who have strangely got very agitated triggered and angry by the simple discusssion about the future of crypto/coin in the UK.:rolleyes::oops:o_O:eek:

As the outright overall ban looms down upon the UK this year regarding purchasing coin via "most or all of" the UK banks....it seems the only thing that will be left at the end of it all will be "bitcoin trading on bitcoin platforms".

Anyone who wants to keep buying coin (UK) will soon need to find others ways to buy it that don't involve trying to make coin purchases using their UK bank accounts.

For those who've already used coin for a few months/years already and have a decent balance they can use to pay for cypto gear and trade/sell coin....the UK ban might not have much of an initial impact on them until the point they need to actually purchase more currency.

However, anyone "new" to coin/cypto after the bans will be totally screwed as the door for purchasing coin currency via a ban-participating UK bank will get firmly slammed in their faces.

I'm trying to make valid points here and not upset the pissy members in this thread who have strangely got very agitated triggered and angry by the simple discusssion about the future of crypto/coin in the UK.:rolleyes::oops:o_O:eek:
Thanks for the concern, now fuck off.

Because you will not stop going on about it. You have made your point 10+ times now tank, let it go for fucksake

Because you will not stop going on about it. You have made your point 10+ times now tank, let it go for fucksake

I'll talk about it again and again and again whenever "others" in UK want to raise or carry on the relevant informative discussion so please stop your moaning and get over it. I'm not asking "you" to get involved or read/respond to my posts am I?

If you can still deal in crypto/coin with no bank aggro (for now).....good for you bro !! Crack on !!

Use the block/ignore feature if you don't like my posts/discussions :)

M
I'll talk about it again and again and again whenever "others" in UK want to raise or carry on the relevant informative discussion so please stop your moaning and get over it. I'm not asking "you" to get involved or read/respond to my posts am I?

If you can still deal in crypto/coin with no bank aggro (for now).....good for you bro !! Crack on !!

Use the block/ignore feature if you don't like my posts/discussions :)
Mate your a fucking troll. I bet 10k you do not train and still live at home with your mum. Probably bullied at school as well which is why you have this little superiority complex and are refusing to piss off.

Jog on man, nobody cares, I wasn’t even going to attack you earlier in the thread but you just won’t go away and your clogging up titans thread with shit.

Yes we know UK banks are not accepting crypto and shit is going to get harder, you have repeated yourself 10+ times, you don’t need to keep on going on about it as if somehow that’s going to make Titan change his entire process. If you want to complain about crypto currency, make a new thread dedicated to it. I’ll happily debate and discuss crypto with you there as will some others I’m sure.

Alternatively, if your going to keep on trolling then I hope the mods (do we even have mods) ban you like the other forums have.

Using crypto in the UK is not getting harder. Tank is talking rubbish, presumably in a pathetic attempt to sway Titan into accepting a payment method he can actually use.

A few banks stopped accepting crypto transactions, mainly over issues with Binance, but the majority of UK banks don't have any issues with crypto plus Coinbase and eToro have licenses from the FCA making them accepted investment platforms - i.e. not going anywhere anytime soon.

Pushing Titan to start accepting bank transfers is asking them to take unnecessary risks.

Back