Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Yes we know UK banks are not accepting crypto and shit is going to get harder,

.....And that's the only topic for discussion here that I (and others) keep highlighting as the situation is going to continually change this year and newer members/crypto users need to be informed of the pitfalls of just using this sources one and only payment method BEFORE they try using it and going through all the bullshit and hassle of setting up accounts like I (and others) did !

Or do you think people should be denied useful info about UK banks and coin/crypto purchase changes/bans upcoming?

Stay on (my) topic bro and quit your over emotional rants and pointless chatter or just stop reading my posts.

You're just arguing now....not discussing.

Are you a Titan gear buyer/user or someone deeper involved in the brand? Why are you getting so triggered by me talking about crypto/coin buying for gear in UK?

.....And that's the only topic for discussion here that I (and others) keep highlighting as the situation is going to continually change this year and newer members/crypto users need to be informed of the pitfalls of just using this sources one and only payment method BEFORE they try using it and going through all the bullshit and hassle of setting up accounts like I (and others) did !

Or do you think people should be denied useful info about UK banks and coin/crypto purchase changes/bans upcoming?

Stay on (my) topic bro and quit your over emotional rants and pointless chatter or just stop reading my posts.

You're just arguing now....not discussing.

Are you a Titan gear buyer/user or someone deeper involved in the brand? Why are you getting so triggered by me talking about crypto/coin buying for gear in UK?
There are no upcoming bans on crypto. The issues you had with your bank are old news. You're trying to create a false narrative to put pressure on Titan into accepting a payment method you can use, because you personally have issues using crypto - and did at the start of the thread even before you realised your bank was iffy about crypto.

You're trying to make a lab take unnecessary risks for your own personal convenience.

Using crypto in the UK is not getting harder. Tank is talking rubbish,

Okay bro, I'll save this comment you just made and get back to you later this year but note that, as of today, the issue/ban is going to be BUYING CRYPTO/COIN THROUGH A UK BANK AND NOT "USING" CRYPTO/COIN !

There's a difference !
FFS :rolleyes:

Okay bro, I'll save this comment you just made and get back to you later this year but note that, as of today, the issue/ban is going to be BUYING CRYPTO/COIN THROUGH A UK BANK AND NOT "USING" CRYPTO/COIN !

There's a difference !
FFS :rolleyes:
Like I said, old news. Nothing is changing with regard to buying crypto in the future, other than the possibility that some of the banks that had issues with crypto might loosen up now that coinbase is FCA regulated and mainstream trading platforms like Etoro allow crypto trading.

@1tank1 Why don't you just start you own thread about your bitcoin and leave this one alone?
Surely you got something better to do with your time than constantly repeat yourself over and over when we really couldn't give 2 fucks!

There's always 'that guy', don't matter where you go, he's always there ready to bore the fuck out of people yet thinks he's popular and people want him around.

@Titan Labs cant you boot this guy from your thread or something?

@1tank1 Why don't you just start you own thread about your bitcoin and leave this one alone?
Surely you got something better to do with your time than constantly repeat yourself over and over when we really couldn't give 2 fucks!

There's always 'that guy', don't matter where you go, he's always there ready to bore the fuck out of people yet thinks he's popular and people want him around.

@Titan Labs cant you boot this guy from your thread or something?
I think radio silence is the best bet to stop it. No replies then he has no audience.

@Titan Labs

To those moaning about my cypto discussions:

1) I've said what I wanted to say and I'm done with it now and I won't be raising the topic again in this thread but if I see someone else walking into the same trap as I did due to lack of good info from members I'll step in and advise to proceed with caution and I will highlight the risks again with crypto buying in UK to try and help those people who may not have read all the previous posts.

2) My crypto posts were not spamming and that's such an over-exaggerated thing to say. There weren't actually even that many and each one was discussing a slightly different angle about the subject and not me just repeating the same thing for no reason so stop being so pissy about a few posts ffs :rolleyes:

3) Titan Labs has chosen to not address the payment issue out in the open and that's fair enough, his choice/his business. I've now added myself to the ever growing list of UK guys who won't be regular/loyal Titan clients coz it's too complicated , too risky, and overall too much hassle just trying to pay for it in UK now (for some!).

I'm disappointed by the whole experience with Titan now purely coz of all the aggro I've had with payment, crypto, and my banks, but this is no reflection on the gear itself or the good work he is doing with regular batch testing.

I'm done. Nothing else to say. Hopefully some other better/easier payment options will get introduced some time this year to make the brand more accessible?

@Titan Labs

1) I've said what I wanted to say and I'm done with it now and I won't be raising the topic again in this thread but if I see someone else walking into the same trap as I did due to lack of good info from members I'll step in and advise to proceed with caution and I will highlight the risks again with crypto buying in UK to try and help those people who may not have read all the previous posts.

2) My crypto posts were not spamming and that's such an over-exaggerated thing to say. There weren't actually even that many and each one was discussing a slightly different angle about the subject and not me just repeating the same thing for no reason so stop being so pissy about a few posts ffs :rolleyes:

3) Titan Labs has chosen to not address the payment issue out in the open and that's fair enough, his choice/his business. I've now added myself to the ever growing list of UK guys who won't be regular/loyal Titan clients coz it's too complicated , too risky, and overall too much hassle just trying to pay for it in UK now (for some!).

I'm disappointed by the whole experience with Titan now purely coz of all the aggro I've had with payment, crypto, and my banks, but this is no reflection on the gear itself or the good work he is doing with regular batch testing.

I'm done. Nothing else to say. Hopefully some other better/easier payment options will get introduced some time this year to make the brand more accessible?
Shut up

Mind your own business perhaps?
And why don't "you" shut up instead? :rolleyes:

What's your next approach to try and silence someone and take away their freedom of speech?
FFS you'll resort to name calling next like a child.

I just said I was done with this thread in my last post, and yet, up you pop with an insult to antagonise me into a response :rolleyes:

Here's a deal. I'll shut up if you (and the other moaners) also all shut up?

This thread is supposed to be about Titan isn't it so stop making it "personal" now!

@Titan Labs

Jeeeezuz christ how fuckin wounded are you lol
You sound desperate man.
Seeeeeee-yaaaaaa

Jeeeezuz christ how fuckin wounded are you lol
You sound desperate man.
Seeeeeee-yaaaaaa

I'm fine thanks and I'm already "over" getting suckered into all this crypto gear fuckery:rolleyes:.

Placing my orders with my usual "foreign" sources from now on and taking the risk with UK customs instead for importing proper pharma gear:cool:

Wounded and desperate? FLMAO :)

I'm fine thanks and I'm already "over" getting suckered into all this crypto gear fuckery:rolleyes:.

Placing my orders with my usual "foreign" sources from now on and taking the risk with UK customs instead for importing proper pharma gear:cool:

Wounded and desperate? FLMAO :)
Successfully and easily placed an order for some sust and deca. Unbelievably simple. Hard to believe anyone is such an idiot they can’t use crypto to order off Titan. Then again you don’t train, don’t use gear and just hang about bodybuilding forums attempting to seem relevant Tank don’t you?

3) Titan Labs has chosen to not address the payment issue out in the open and that's fair enough, his choice/his business. I've now added myself to the ever growing list of UK guys who won't be regular/loyal Titan clients coz it's too complicated , too risky, and overall too much hassle just trying to pay for it in UK now (for some!)

If you think it’s complicated to buy crypto I’ll be surprised if you can wipe your own arse without assistance. It’s been easy to get your hands on crypto for nearly 10 years now, you’re clearly just too brain dead to sort it yourself.

Back on topic…

Received my second parcel from Titan, 4x Primo E and 3x Test E, arrived within a few days and payment was quick and easy. I’m a few weeks into this cycle now and the effects from the primo are great, gyno has reduced presumably due to the anti-estrogenic effects and I feel strong, shoulders and traps are pumped.

Tren I had in my first order was brilliant but I reacted poorly with mental sides. Titan is 100% G2G, nice to have a solid domestic supplier again.

If you think it’s complicated to buy crypto I’ll be surprised if you can wipe your own arse without assistance. It’s been easy to get your hands on crypto for nearly 10 years now, you’re clearly just too brain dead to sort it yourself.

Back on topic…

Received my second parcel from Titan, 4x Primo E and 3x Test E, arrived within a few days and payment was quick and easy. I’m a few weeks into this cycle now and the effects from the primo are great, gyno has reduced presumably due to the anti-estrogenic effects and I feel strong, shoulders and traps are pumped.

Tren I had in my first order was brilliant but I reacted poorly with mental sides. Titan is 100% G2G, nice to have a solid domestic supplier again.

Yawn/Boring.Tick tock....:rolleyes:

Morning people, I've been running approx 500mg test e for about 6 weeks now. I've just got my bloods back and as expected my Test looks high so obviously gear is working.

I have been taking 0.5mg arimidex EOD to keep my estrogen levels down but as screenshots show this is still high. To be honest I can't vouch for how good the AI is but I do have some aromasin from titan sitting that I could substitute in instead. Does this sound like a plausible plan and is there anything else I should be worried about.

I feel good and if anything have been over training, weight shot up about 12lbs pretty quickly but has now stabilised. Apart from a couple of drained days(which I'm now thinking could be the estrogen rising) I am really enjoying the cycle and see no other side effects.

Any advice and help is much appreciated.

Also only results I have before cycle where of my base test which at highest was about 15.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-105316_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-105316_Drive.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220311-105248_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-105248_Drive.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 50
Back