Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Very excited by the prospect of tested orals arriving soon. Holding off putting in another order until he's got them available.

Ordered on Friday, my second order, received on Monday. 3x tren A. Very smooth gear, jabbed 1ml in my delt with a 1/2" 27G and no pip.

Has anyone used Titans primo? If so is there any feedback?

I did one shot yesterday and experienced anxiety throughout the day and night and couldn’t sleep, anyone else experienced this?

I did one shot yesterday and experienced anxiety throughout the day and night and couldn’t sleep, anyone else experienced this?

3 answers to this.

1) Yes.
2) Not yet from the guy using it but I haven't asked him or spoken to him for 2 months.
3) 1 shot of any long acting ester would not cause instant anxiety and sleep problems regardless of the brand name.

Yes mate, I’ve been on it over 3months.

No issues at all, its not often i agree with Tank, on this occasion i can say what your experiencing wont be gear related

using it @100mg/week on a bridge. have done for a while now. no issue like that.

anxiety can be low e2 related. shouldn't be an issue after 1 shot but the extra DHT signalling might be doing some stuff. how much did you pin?

Thanks for the answers on this, I suspect the DHT which has an effect on the nervous system spiked some anxiety that was already brewing.

@godsgifttoearth I only pinned 100mg, my estrogen was fairly high so I took 1mg anastrozole just after I pinned it.

Thanks for the answers on this, I suspect the DHT which has an effect on the nervous system spiked some anxiety that was already brewing.

@godsgifttoearth I only pinned 100mg, my estrogen was fairly high so I took 1mg anastrozole just after I pinned it.
could defo be hormonal dude. body doesn't like big swings that affect T: DHT:E2 ratio. if you took an AI and a DHT at the same time, you've gone from a reasonably e2 dominant environment to a very androgen dominant environment. will probably settle down but i'd definitely check your bloods in 4-5 weeks once the primo has hit steady state. be careful with the AI tho. 1mg can do a lot of damage.

could defo be hormonal dude. body doesn't like big swings that affect T: DHT:E2 ratio. if you took an AI and a DHT at the same time, you've gone from a reasonably e2 dominant environment to a very androgen dominant environment. will probably settle down but i'd definitely check your bloods in 4-5 weeks once the primo has hit steady state. be careful with the AI tho. 1mg can do a lot of damage.
Yes the DHT steroids can make anxiety worse or start it if your already worrying about something, which is why I thought I would post and see if anyone else experienced it with primo, to be honest this could have gone into the main thread rather than titan's as the issue is nothing to do with their gear.

On a plus side the primo was completely PIP free :-)

I will jump back on it at a later date.

Orals - I’m about to send a boat load off for testing, list below.

Var 25mg/50mg
Dbol 25mg
Winstrol 25mg
Tbol 20mg
Sdrol 10mg

Primo E 150mg/ml is being sent off for testing imminently, this batch will also include the new clear silicone stoppers.

On the subject of stoppers, all future batches will have the clear silicone ones. If i find some time ill also start replacing some of the stock from older batches with these, shouldn't be too much of a pain.

Ive also lowered the price of Mast E/P as the next batch of raws are slightly cheaper than previous, this also aligns with the same price as Tren. Helps my math too,

Mast E 200mg/ml - £30
Mast P 100mg/ml - £25

Var 25mg/50mg
Dbol 25mg
Winstrol 25mg
Tbol 20mg
Sdrol 10mg

Primo E 150mg/ml is being sent off for testing imminently, this batch will also include the new clear silicone stoppers.

On the subject of stoppers, all future batches will have the clear silicone ones. If i find some time ill also start replacing some of the stock from older batches with these, shouldn't be too much of a pain.

Ive also lowered the price of Mast E/P as the next batch of raws are slightly cheaper than previous, this also aligns with the same price as Tren. Helps my math too,

Mast E 200mg/ml - £30
Mast P 100mg/ml - £25
Fantastic addition to your already quality line up. I already purchased a load of your vials so I am looking forward to adding some of your oral's to my collection :) I noticed you have not purchased any Anadrol raw's. Is that because you don't trust the raw material for Anadrol?

Var 25mg/50mg
Dbol 25mg
Winstrol 25mg
Tbol 20mg
Sdrol 10mg

Mast E 200mg/ml - £30
Mast P 100mg/ml - £25
The sign of an ethical person, very much in line with Liska, really looking forward to trying your line.

Var 25mg/50mg
Dbol 25mg
Winstrol 25mg
Tbol 20mg
Sdrol 10mg

Mast E 200mg/ml - £30
Mast P 100mg/ml - £25

been a little while since you've posted an update and its a banger like this, especially the primo. i've limited myself to what i can fit in a 1ml syringe, twice per week, so the stronger primo gonna help my abuse :D :D :D

how will you be pricing it?

Back