Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Are you still stuck in your trenches of "crypto only" payment?

It's good to see you producing a product I suggested/asked for.

The magical number would still be 200mg/ml for me personally (at a fair price) for a UGL.
Imagine in 2022 complaining about using crypto when it's the easiest and safest way payment option. Are you like 45+ and have to type one letter at a time whilst looking at the keyboard? Get with the times old man.

Imagine in 2022 complaining about using crypto when it's the easiest and safest way payment option. Are you like 45+ and have to type one letter at a time whilst looking at the keyboard? Get with the times old man.

Did I ask for your opinion smart ass?
Yes I am over 45, so what?
No I don't have typing issues.
I work in admin and can type fluently without even looking at the keyboard and I can compose long essays within minutes without even needing spellcheck.
Old man?

Fuck off you childish muppet ROFL.

Are you Titanlabs? If not, why are responding to my post when the question was directed to Titanlabs?

You're blocked/Ignored now.
I've got no time for talking to fools like you.:rolleyes:

Spamming same message multiple times across threads
Like I said, old news. Nothing is changing with regard to buying crypto in the future, other than the possibility that some of the banks that had issues with crypto might loosen up now that coinbase is FCA regulated and mainstream trading platforms like Etoro allow crypto trading.
Problems with crypto? What a surprise (not).

@Millard Can you ban this clown? Hes literally gone through about 6 Topics just copy and pasting the same spam.
Hey feel free to report him(this last message on every thread) for flooding and spamming, I already did on the 6 different threads he flooded/spammed with literally the same message, hopefully @Millard will give gim a perma or at least 1 month ban.

Threads he flooded/spammed with the same copy/paste message:

Has anyone used Titans primo? If so is there any feedback?

I did one shot yesterday and experienced anxiety throughout the day and night and couldn’t sleep, anyone else experienced this?
Been using their primo for a few months now and it’s been great. Solid continuous strength and muscle gains, staying lean and gaining some more vascularity. Primo made me feel great and gave positive mental effects, although the primo was replacing a high dose of tren so it’s obviously a big swing anyway.

What are you on about? Why are you all upset over crypto again? You said you weren't using Titan anymore and frankly I doubt they'd want to sell to you anyway.

Like I said in the post you just quoted coinbase is FCA regulated now which means crypto is becoming more mainstream and accepted than ever.

Been using their primo for a few months now and it’s been great. Solid continuous strength and muscle gains, staying lean and gaining some more vascularity. Primo made me feel great and gave positive mental effects, although the primo was replacing a high dose of tren so it’s obviously a big swing anyway.
Sounds great, what dose of primo are you on

I used them recently, having not got on with crypto previously.
Register on coinbase ( some reason took 4 months to authorise my account ?)
Then it allows you to buy which ever crypto you want and its kept on coinbase and you see what you have and how much it cost you. Obviously crypto goes up and down but if you are buying bitcoin and then sending it within 5 or 10 minutes it wont have gone up or down any significant amount.
There is a button to click if you want to buy something and you then input the huge number the seller provides and the amount in money you want to send.
Thats it. Coinbase convert the cash amount into how much of your crypto it needs to cover that amount.
Ie. You buy £200 of bitcoin, it becomes bitcoin. You buy something for £150 in bitcoin it leaves you however much bitcoin you have left. If you bought £200 in bitcoin and it increased in value to £250 then you spend £150 you have £100 in bitcoin left. ( minus the fees of 3%)
Once you have your coinbase account set up its easy, even for an old fucker like me.

I used them recently, having not got on with crypto previously.
Register on coinbase ( some reason took 4 months to authorise my account ?)
Then it allows you to buy which ever crypto you want and its kept on coinbase and you see what you have and how much it cost you. Obviously crypto goes up and down but if you are buying bitcoin and then sending it within 5 or 10 minutes it wont have gone up or down any significant amount.
There is a button to click if you want to buy something and you then input the huge number the seller provides and the amount in money you want to send.
Thats it. Coinbase convert the cash amount into how much of your crypto it needs to cover that amount.
Ie. You buy £200 of bitcoin, it becomes bitcoin. You buy something for £150 in bitcoin it leaves you however much bitcoin you have left. If you bought £200 in bitcoin and it increased in value to £250 then you spend £150 you have £100 in bitcoin left. ( minus the fees of 3%)
Once you have your coinbase account set up its easy, even for an old fucker like me.
stop replying to him. he needs your replies to get his jollies. you're just feeding the moron.

Let's just leave this topic for discussing titan labs gear, and products. If you have troubleshooting enquiries on payments message them directly...

Gonna have my sweet sweet blood results in next few weeks.

Gonna be in London for a few weeks this summer and rather than risking travelling with my gear gonna order some bits from Titan to where I'm staying (I'll be mid blast) as I'll still be training.

For anyone with experience - I'm guessing I'm gonna need to order pins etc too (not from this source)? I'll be flying from Dublin to London Heathrow and will have checked luggage.

This is the closest lab to my usual EU source in regards to testing etc

Looking forward to trying out the gear.

Gonna be in London for a few weeks this summer and rather than risking travelling with my gear gonna order some bits from Titan to where I'm staying (I'll be mid blast) as I'll still be training.

For anyone with experience - I'm guessing I'm gonna need to order pins etc too (not from this source)? I'll be flying from Dublin to London Heathrow and will have checked luggage.

This is the closest lab to my usual EU source in regards to testing etc

Looking forward to trying out the gear.
You can get pins at some pharmacies for free (they run needle exchange programs). Or buy online from medisave type places.

You can get pins at some pharmacies for free (they run needle exchange programs). Or buy online from medisave type places.
I use Lloyds Pharmacy when not getting things like 6ml barrels, they have Low Dead space barrels now too which are cool. Needles can be a bit blunt but it all works still lol

Back