Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Good luck
125 seems like a really nice long term sweet spot ( at least for me )
Be interested in seeing your bloods when done
Thanks mate - the morning after my first pin yesterday so been nearly 20 hours and no PIP at all which is good. Here are my test levels from September 2021. Completely off everything for 4/5 years - completely recovered to be honest and got mrs has got our beautiful baby now so just want a little boost in testosterone. Will get more bloods done in 4-6 weeks

Attachments

• test1.PNG
    test1.PNG
    27.4 KB · Views: 54
  • test.PNG
    test.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 55
Hey feel free to report him(this last message on every thread) for flooding and spamming, I already did

Congratulations on being a snitch/grass and getting me a 1 month ban. I'm sure you will get respect and trust on Meso for that :rolleyes:

Blocked you obvs and I can see the start of a growing trend in blocking most of the posters on Titan threads coz you all seem to be the same. Very emotional, insulting, defensive, and unwilling to accept anything that is not the same way as you do things :rolleyes:

blah,blah,blah. Jibber Jabber.

Last edited:
4 public questions in 4 days from 4 different potential customers and still no public response fromTitan Labs?

I knew this op wouldn't last long if it got publicity :rolleyes:

It's just an amateur homebrew kitchen chemist who thought he could compete with the big boys but he's out of his depth now and can't cope ROFL

Game over, sorry to say !

4 public questions in 4 days from 4 different potential customers and still no public response fromTitan Labs?

I knew this op wouldn't last long if it got publicity :rolleyes:

It's just an amateur homebrew kitchen chemist who thought he could compete with the big boys but he's out of his depth now and can't cope ROFL

Game over, sorry to say !

I thought you was in the Titan Labs WhatsApp group?

@Titan Labs If @1tank1 is taking over this thread i think he needs to be in the bank transfer whatsapp group. What ya think?

When i have the lab results for the orals they will be available to buy.

Any questions @1tank1 is now my representative as he does a great job in advertising my business. Greatly appreciated i must say
Do you have an EU warehouse?
How about customs and stealth?
Also do you have an Buy more, pay less, option?

For example 10vials Test E + 10 Mast e + Tren E and complete PCT stuff.

Do you have an EU warehouse?
How about customs and stealth?
Also do you have an Buy more, pay less, option?

For example 10vials Test E + 10 Mast e + Tren E and complete PCT stuff.

UK Domestic only, sorry.

I thought you was in the Titan Labs WhatsApp group?

@Titan Labs If @1tank1 is taking over this thread i think he needs to be in the bank transfer whatsapp group. What ya think?

Why did you have to mention the WhatsApp group? :(

When i have the lab results for the orals they will be available to buy.

Any questions @1tank1 is now my representative as he does a great job in advertising my business. Greatly appreciated i must say

@Titan Labs

I did a lot to privately promote you in the UK bro when you were virtually unknown to most guys here and it was all inadvertantly and not intentional but I'm glad your business is growing now and I wish you good luck with it.

All news is good news after all if you understand growth of a small business and publicity.

No personal bad vibes from me.
Stay safe and good luck with your venture.

Right firstly I'm not a potential customer... I've done 3 orders so.... Yeah.

Secondly he has said quite a few times once the labs are in for orals, they can be bought. This dude isnt a scum artist, I personally asked him for some oral before lab results and he took the time to say he would rather wait for labs so everything's safe and sound before purchase.

Most shitty dealers would just throw that shit for free money, he cares about his clients and quality of gear before even selling.

Pretty sure he knows everyone wants orals released, I'd say it's a win if he's only going to sell them when he knows his stuff is bang on via testing.

So yeah they'll come when he can put them out, this guy and his team actually care about the welfare of the customers.

For anyone else ignore tank he seems to have a vendetta against not being able to 'easily' buy gear via BT. Move with the times once you learn bitcoin it takes 20 mins to learn, everything's easy as fuck. Adapt

For anyone else ignore tank he seems to have a vendetta against not being able to 'easily' buy gear via BT. Move with the times once you learn bitcoin it takes 20 mins to learn, everything's easy as fuck. Adapt

Yawn. Boring.
Good speech though. I'm impressed by your shilling/rep abilities ROFL.

All I just wanna check back in to say. I rely on underground for health reasons as at 35 I run TRT due to issues with free test due to high binding hormones and prolactin etc (NHS does not want to know).

I have been running Titan gear now since February and it has been consistently pip free and good bloods (I posted bloods here a while back, in fact they were so good I had to reduce dose a fair lot, as I genuinely am only looking to be high normal!). Titan even gave me store cred as promised. I have since referred 3 friends to the lab too.

There is only one minor criticism, I raised before and its caught me out again today. I am only about 3 ml into my current vial, if that and I now have a piece of rubber floating in it. I genuinely think need more durable stoppers, I am only using a green drawing pin, albeit I maybe draw more often than others over the course of a vial as I do .25ml twice per week. My last vial I threw away the last 1ml because same thing happened.

I know already looking into it and maybe already sorted but thought I would mention again. Be great if sorted by time I reload.

Also after some advice - should I get a sterile vial and transfer the oil out now, as I am guessing over time the oil will breakdown the little piece of rubber/plastics and I will ultimately end up injecting broken down rubber/petrochems ?

All I just wanna check back in to say. I rely on underground for health reasons as at 35 I run TRT due to issues with free test due to high binding hormones and prolactin etc (NHS does not want to know).

I have been running Titan gear now since February and it has been consistently pip free and good bloods (I posted bloods here a while back, in fact they were so good I had to reduce dose a fair lot, as I genuinely am only looking to be high normal!). Titan even gave me store cred as promised. I have since referred 3 friends to the lab too.

There is only one minor criticism, I raised before and its caught me out again today. I am only about 3 ml into my current vial, if that and I now have a piece of rubber floating in it. I genuinely think need more durable stoppers, I am only using a green drawing pin, albeit I maybe draw more often than others over the course of a vial as I do .25ml twice per week. My last vial I threw away the last 1ml because same thing happened.

I know already looking into it and maybe already sorted but thought I would mention again. Be great if sorted by time I reload.

Also after some advice - should I get a sterile vial and transfer the oil out now, as I am guessing over time the oil will breakdown the little piece of rubber/plastics and I will ultimately end up injecting broken down rubber/petrochems ?

The recent batch of Test E i received had the silicone clear stoppers, think he said he ditched the older grey ones now.

The recent batch of Test E i received had the silicone clear stoppers, think he said he ditched the older grey ones now.
Thats good news bro. Well I got one more 10ml vial left but at the rate the old stoppers last I think I'll be placing another order pretty soon!

Back