Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Quit your bullshit and STFU.
When did I ever say I don't like Titan?
I've given their operation nothing but praise and it was only their singular payment method that I didn't like coz it caused me some serious "real world" problems.

Get your facts straight before you start dishing out dumb life coaching advice and telling me what you think I should do :rolleyes:
I can’t wait until your stupid ass gets banned.

@Titan Labs
When i have the lab results for the orals they will be available to buy.

Any questions @1tank1 is now my representative as he does a great job in advertising my business. Greatly appreciated i must say
Have you any rough idea when the results may come back?

Trying to hold off making an order until you have your orals but if its going to be a month or so may be worth me just ordering some vials for now.

Cheers!

Ordered Tuesday. Gear arrived today (Thursday).

Very happy with the packaging that it was shipped in; it was well protected and sealed well.

Only TRT, going to start at 125mg/wk so I will post bloodwork in about 6 weeks time.

Hi @Titan Labs may I suggest another addition to your list of products? I really want to purchase some Trest Enanthate as I dislike the acetate ester and I heard the raw powder is available for this product.

What’s up with Trest Ace? Pinning frequency?

Let me have a look into Trest E, its not that common.

I know Liska has it at the Cat Cafe, so if your in a rush that could be an option.

I know Liska has it at the Cat Cafe, so if your in a rush that could be an option.
Appreciate the response buddy. Yes exactly, hate the pinning frequency.

CatCafe sound reputable although as a UK customer my preference would be domestic. I am sure I am not the only one who would love to get there hands on Trest E.

Hi @Titan Labs may I suggest another addition to your list of products? I really want to purchase some Trest Enanthate as I dislike the acetate ester and I heard the raw powder is available for this product.
its a real crap shoot for the supplier to get decent raws for trest e. i would very much want to use it but it tends to come in at like 70% purity if you actually get it. not many sources are willing to take the risk on trestolone given its exotic nature, even as an acetate,

For what it's worth, id be interested in trest e too but the raws are generally a shit show and its expensive. The acetate ester is far more user friendly than the enanthate tho, not sure a lot of people know that tho.

can i ask is the up to date stock list with prices further back in this thread or on the wikr thing? (i have no idea what wikr is :) )

can i ask is the up to date stock list with prices further back in this thread or on the wikr thing? (i have no idea what wikr is :) )
I haven't seen one mate. To be fair they haven't updated their website for a bit but still reply on wikr (secure msg app)

It's basically just like mobile phone text messaging but it's secure and encrypted and it's got some cool features for privacy and safety.

You can do stuff like make your text messages self destruct after a certain period of time on someone elses phone.
They call it "burn on read (BOR)".

Basically, you can set it up so any messages you send are instantly destroyed as soon as the receiver reads the message. It's not much use if you're just chatting to mates and family but it's great for illicit businesses and for anyone who doesn't want their data stored or used against them in the future.

HTH

It's basically just like mobile phone text messaging but it's secure and encrypted and it's got some cool features for privacy and safety.

You can do stuff like make your text messages self destruct after a certain period of time on someone elses phone.
They call it "burn on read (BOR)".

Basically, you can set it up so any messages you send are instantly destroyed as soon as the receiver reads the message. It's not much use if you're just chatting to mates and family but it's great for illicit businesses and for anyone who doesn't want their data stored or used against them in the future.

HTH
After reading through 46 pages of varying contributions this may actually be your finest post !
Thank You for educating me

Back