Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

That’s brilliant mate, hoping the carrier oil they use mean that I can do sub q TRT injections (No more than 0.25ml)
Fingers crossed for you bud.

I used to do subq as that's what my trt doc recommends but I was getting the odd lump with just 0.12ml

Switched to IM using slins in traps, delts and pecs and its been a complete revelation for me. No issue with titan stuff doing this either.

Fingers crossed for you bud.

I used to do subq as that's what my trt doc recommends but I was getting the odd lump with just 0.12ml

Switched to IM using slins in traps, delts and pecs and its been a complete revelation for me. No issue with titan stuff doing this either.
What gauge slin pins mate as if you’re using a slin pin technically it’s sub q as not deep enough for IM, or have I misunderstood you and your skin pin has a bigger needle than my 27g ones I use?

What gauge slin pins mate as if you’re using a slin pin technically it’s sub q as not deep enough for IM, or have I misunderstood you and your skin pin has a bigger needle than my 27g ones I use?
The gauge doesn't change anything to do with the length of the needle, its the diameter of the needle barrel.

You can IM pin using slins, you just have to be lean enough. Although it is dependent on the site. I can slin pin my quads, delts, pecs, and lats IM because they're lean enough for it to not go SubQ. But I'd have no chance with fattier sites like glutes/vg

The gauge doesn't change anything to do with the length of the needle, its the diameter of the needle barrel.

You can IM pin using slins, you just have to be lean enough. Although it is dependent on the site. I can slin pin my quads, delts, pecs, and lats IM because they're lean enough for it to not go SubQ. But I'd have no chance with fattier sites like glutes/vg
Yes what length is it you use?

I m in week 10 of my current blast test 500 mg and EQ 400 mg . Unfortunately i m not seing big results and i was really looking forward after all the positive results posted here. I know EQ takes time to kick in . Will do blood work next week but i guess each body reacts differently.

I m in week 10 of my current blast test 500 mg and EQ 400 mg . Unfortunately i m not seing big results and i was really looking forward after all the positive results posted here. I know EQ takes time to kick in . Will do blood work next week but i guess each body reacts differently.

What are you expecting from EQ? Personally I think EQ is shite, i would pretty much say you are on a standard 500mg test e cycle.

Diet and training dependent, i wouldnt expect miracles.

what is this post conveying?

you are unhappy with the products and feel they are at fault for the lack of perceived results, or are you just vocalising that you're not impressed with the cycle design/choices?

what is this post conveying?

you are unhappy with the products and feel they are at fault for the lack of perceived results, or are you just vocalising that you're not impressed with the cycle design/choices?
I m not impressed with the results so far, I m not saying it s bunk , waiting for my bloodwork .

You are aware that steriods are not a magic pill, right? The results come from your hard work primarily regardless what substances to take
Speaking of a magic pill / magic powder makes me think back when a fella in my old job said to me I've been drinking protein shakes for a couple of months now and still haven't gotten bigger, what am i doing wrong

I then asked him what sort of way do you train?

His response was oh I don't train, do you have to?

Bloodwork for Test E Batch 22118
Those who know me I run only for long term TRT so smooth accurate oil is of important to me. Everything I have from Titan been doing as it should and this batch now also proven legit by the bloodwork. Will continue to do bloods at this frequency on every batch I am running. Just about to place another order with Titan. Store credit always a big bonus. So far so good and referred in couple local friends who also now reported happy customers.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
You are aware that steriods are not a magic pill, right? The results come from your hard work primarily regardless what substances to take

That's regurgitated nonsense from the dinosaurs days of steroids bro and your comment holds no truth unless you're trying to convince a prepubescent juvenile to not take steroids.

Steroids are a magic pill/oil/liquid that can transform physiques and pack on muscle size without actually doing any work or even training (if you consume moderate or excessive calories).

Looking buff and shredded with muscle maturity though is a different conversation but, conversely, you can achieve that look without steroids over time with consistency.

That's regurgitated nonsense from the dinosaurs days of steroids bro and your comment holds no truth unless you're trying to convince a prepubescent juvenile to not take steroids.

Steroids are a magic pill/oil/liquid that can transform physiques and pack on muscle size without actually doing any work or even training (if you consume moderate or excessive calories).

Looking buff and shredded with muscle maturity though is a different conversation but, conversely, you can achieve that look without steroids over time with consistency.
Mate if only you know some of the gym acquaintances that I met over the years and casual lifters who I know personally have used AAS. And with regular soft scrawny physiques that dabbled in gear and have nothing to show for it.

The only studies that show muscle gain in those using AAS without training are in participants with deficient test levels and have never trained before. Then maybe in those circumstances would you gain a moderate amount of LBM.

But for those who train and have healthy base line levels or have previously used AAS, you will not see noticeable LBM without a stimulus and calories to grow lbm.

Back