Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

@Titan Labs

What`s your response to some of the info posted in this thread? I know you demand payment by crypto but it seems to not be a good payment method for customers, and it's getting continually more and more complicated, and services like coinbase are actively red-flagging people/traders like you now and closing users accounts if they attempt to send you funds.

Don’t use coinbase.

Don’t use coinbase.

Mmm...very informative bro (not) :rolleyes:

Sometimes I forget that I'm talking to underground drug dealers and I expect a bit too much from conversations and negotiations.

Fair enough. Crack on. I hope your business continues to boom coz regardless of my views about payment methods I still think you're probably the best UGL source in UK atm. Several guys that I trust have been using your products and they're all satisfied with results so far.

Hi I’m looking for some advice on running trestolone for my next blast. In my last cycle I ran 300 test e, 400 mast e and 300-deca and got depressed about 5-6 weeks into the cycle. I finished the cycle and wouldn’t want to run deca again as it impacted my work life. What’s your experience like running trestolone ace vs npp? I will be pinning every day as it’s what’s helped keep my bloods stable and also didn’t have to run an ai when I change to every day pinning.

Hi I’m looking for some advice on running trestolone for my next blast. In my last cycle I ran 300 test e, 400 mast e and 300-deca and got depressed about 5-6 weeks into the cycle. I finished the cycle and wouldn’t want to run deca again as it impacted my work life. What’s your experience like running trestolone ace vs npp? I will be pinning every day as it’s what’s helped keep my bloods stable and also didn’t have to run an ai when I change to every day pinning.
trestolone is closer to tren in how it presents mentally.

I’ve only ran tren for a few weeks and I enjoyed the mental boost it gave me put gave also don’t know how I would handle a 8-12 week cycle. Anyone else experience with trestolone vs npp?
you can sleep on trestolone and it doesn't fuck with your stomach and intestines. its really quite tolerable compared to tren. longest i've ran trest was a little over a year.

I did get some digestion issue with tren and the insomnia wasn’t great either. We’ll deca was tolerable apart from the mental sides. How did you tolerate the estrogen side from trestolone compared to deca/npp? Did you find you needed more of an ai?

I did get some digestion issue with tren and the insomnia wasn’t great either. We’ll deca was tolerable apart from the mental sides. How did you tolerate the estrogen side from trestolone compared to deca/npp? Did you find you needed more of an ai?
don't run stupidly high doses of trestolone, thinking that more is going to get you more muscle and the estrogenic burden is generally quite fine. design a basic cycle with a controlled estrogen load using a DHT, say test and primo, then add in trestolone acetate at 1mg/kg/bw per week, split into ED or EoD dosing. it will just sit in the background doing its thing and you likely won't have any issues other than BP being elevated.

people like to push it high to "feel" it and chase the scale weight. if people truly believe its 10x as anabolic as testosterone, then you clearly don't need much of it, especially when you already have a gram of gear in the cycle. its when people push total androgen load and high trest, that all tissue selectivity goes to shit, it all overspills and the whole thing breaks,

don't run stupidly high doses of trestolone, thinking that more is going to get you more muscle and the estrogenic burden is generally quite fine. design a basic cycle with a controlled estrogen load using a DHT, say test and primo, then add in trestolone acetate at 1mg/kg/bw per week, split into ED or EoD dosing. it will just sit in the background doing its thing and you likely won't have any issues other than BP being elevated.

people like to push it high to "feel" it and chase the scale weight. if people truly believe its 10x as anabolic as testosterone, then you clearly don't need much of it, especially when you already have a gram of gear in the cycle. its when people push total androgen load and high trest, that all tissue selectivity goes to shit, it all overspills and the whole thing breaks,
I will be running Masteron slightly higher than test to deal with the androgen to estrogen ratio and have telmisartan to keep bp down and bloat off. Solid advice on having trestolone being dosed low. Will titrate the dosage up depending on sides and blood work. Good advice mate, cheers for the guidance

Another order arrived from Titan this morning, just one day after it was posted. Discreetly packaged and sealed very well, as always. Very happy.

Going up from 125mg/wk to 525mg/wk Test E, will upload bloodwork in 8 weeks time.

Titan is still operating? Right?

I just went to their website and noticed that all the batch numbers are the same as when I first ordered from them in January.

They can’t be shifting very much gear? Are they still g2g?

I just went to their website and noticed that all the batch numbers are the same as when I first ordered from them in January.

Maybe they made alot to last! I can't imagine they are your typical 9 to 5 chemist's making up regular new batches every week

they update website sporadically. just email and ask which batch number they are on for whatever gear you want. the test cyp has defo changed batch numbers since they first started.

I recently got labs done with Optimale, 8 weeks from my last cycle. I was running test E at 300mg, masteron E at 400 and deca at 300mg weekly.

I have been cruising on 125mg of titans test e and 100mg of masteron e weekly.

Was taking an Anavar pill twice a week at 20mg just to help with force production on sluggish days due to being in a fat loss phase since dropping androgens 8 weeks ago.

I was taking t3 not pharma and It’s under dosed but it was helping and was getting the typical effects from t3..

Blood work shows titans test is dosed accurate so good stuff. My blood markers aren’t great especially my Alt scores being 100. Recently had a family wedding and involved a few days of heavy drinking last week, so I could imagine this would be the culprit for the high alt scores.

Blood work results below, if anyone experienced with blood work wants to chime in on the possible reasons for some of the high markers, it would be appreciated as I plan on starting another cycle in the next 4 weeks but need my markers to looks good prior to starting another blast.. @Titan Labs

Attachments

• 013ED711-8D2A-4745-BE2B-F4E499A2C625.jpeg
    013ED711-8D2A-4745-BE2B-F4E499A2C625.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 51
  • E7F1D8F9-F6D5-45FD-A801-EA93CC8C75E2.jpeg
    E7F1D8F9-F6D5-45FD-A801-EA93CC8C75E2.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 51
Stop anavar, eat clean stay at trt, lay off the booze get off every oral and retest in 4 weeks you should be good to go... Healthy diet fish oil cardio daily etc etc.

If still bad after 4 weeks of that make a post or go to doc.

And drop the Masteron. Trt is cruise this primo and mast on trt although helpful as AI... Isn't healthy at all for lipids or long-term health no matter how low you dose it.

On my 2nd order with titan, this time I'm going to run their tren E on top of their test C.

Seen plenty of feedback on the Test, but any feedback on the tren E? Obviously it's dosed as it should be

Anyone here ran this?

Back