Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

im long past worrying about people having my info from signing up for sites. the bank isnt going to cancel my account i used a credit card. i keep my tin foil hat in the wardrobe and only bring it out for special occasions :)

Fair enough bro but when buying steroids online and listening to the advice of drug dealers becomes more important than life in the real world.....it's time to wake up and get a grip.

cant understand what 1tank1 is trying to achieve, if you dont want to buy gear with crypto then thats your business. you seem to be hovering in this thread with clearly no interest in buying gear from this source. spouting out patronising bollocks about your fear of crypto does nothing but bore and annoy people from what i can see, maybe that exactly why youre here... its certainly not to review titans gear or service etc.
im no expert but i think this is what people are referring to when they use the word trolling :P

cant understand what 1tank1 is trying to achieve, if you dont want to buy gear with crypto then thats your business. you seem to be hovering in this thread with clearly no interest in buying gear from this source. spouting out patronising bollocks about your fear of crypto does nothing but bore and annoy people from what i can see, maybe that exactly why youre here... its certainly not to review titans gear or service etc.
im no expert but i think this is what people are referring to when they use the word trolling :p
Because he’s a fuckin Mong.

im no expert but i think this is what people are referring to when they use the word trolling :p

Here's another angle for you to consider.

These forums are just to discuss opinions and experiences on any topic as long as the subject matter stays reasonably on topic and it's not my concern if a little gang of juvenile hotheads in this thread can't handle another members experience without getting themselves angry or worked up. That little gang are all blocked anyway so I don't even see what they say anymore but it's really sad if they're still taking shots at me just for speaking my mind. It's a free country FFS and I can say whatever I like and posting replies is not always just about giving praise.....sometimes replies might be constructive and opposing.

The BTC thing is relative to the topic as that's what Titan uses but I don't make comments about Titan coz I decided long ago that I couldn't use the service and I don't even bother talking about BTC anymore.

You posted in this thread recently promoting and praising BTC after you finally cracked it from the viewpoint of a newb and you are entitled to do that.....and after I read your post I decided to give my slightly opposing view coz I had a negative experience instead but I've spoken respectfully throughout.

Hearing the pros and cons from different peoples real world experiences is what helps other newb members in the future and lets them see things clearly and learn......but I find it really odd that a certain handful on here (and now you too) can't even have a debate or difference of opinion/experience without starting some sort of attack, name calling, and getting yourselves all agitated and abusive.

In conclusion....it makes no difference at all to me who finds some of replies boring in this or other threads coz, trust me, I find loads of replies on this site totally boring but I don't need to keep attacking other members for their views and stifle their freedom of speech.

Also It doesn't matter if I do or don't use Titan gear myself personally coz there lots of "sub topics" in this thread that have nothing to do with the gear itself....but I do know guys in my real world who use it so I keep an eye on the brand and this thread.

You need to calm the fuck down and chill out bro (and also grow up a bit like the other moaners and big mouth haters in this thread).

If you don't understand me or some of my posts, that's cool, no probs, but don't start thinking your views and experiences are any more important than mine or anyone elses on here coz (reality check) you ain't nobody special on Meso bro and neither is anyone else !

Long post I know....but if you poke a dog with a sharp stick ? :rolleyes:

(cue more childish name calling and/or angry emojis.....probably)

Last edited:
bit condescending aren't you :) you talk about childish name calling and speaking to people without respect yet thats exactly your brand so ive considered your angle and call bullshit :)
definitely think its you who needs to calm the fuck down ;)
i think we all understand your posts, maybe thats the problem..

bit condescending aren't you :) you talk about childish name calling and speaking to people without respect yet thats exactly your brand so ive considered your angle and call bullshit :)
definitely think its you who needs to calm the fuck down ;)
i think we all understand your posts, maybe thats the problem..

I've said my bit and I'm done now but if I feel like posting in this topic again about other sub-topics I'm not gonna be deterred by some pathetic attempts at mental cyber bullying from you and "the gang" that seem to think you control this Titangear thread and decide who can say what and when without getting attacked.

Sorry to disappoint you but that shit won't work on me..... but crack on and act like Titangear mini Mods if it makes you all feel special.

fuck me, must be difficult living in that head of yours :) cyber bullying? anyway you've said your bit and are done (fucking highly doubt that :P )

fuck me, must be difficult living in that head of yours :) cyber bullying? anyway you've said your bit and are done (fucking highly doubt that :p )

I'll make things really easy for you. I've just added you to my blocked list with the others so I won't see your posts anymore now and you can happily talk trash about me behind my back and act the clown without worrying about any more direct replies.
So yeah I'm 100% done with you.
You win :rolleyes:

Have a good life.

Fair enough bro but when buying steroids online and listening to the advice of drug dealers becomes more important than life in the real world.....it's time to wake up and get a grip.

Imagine taking advice from the guy thats been trolling and banned from BB forums for over 20 years.

The attention seeking middle-aged man, that was crying he was leaving the forums the other day.

Now he's blocking people lol can you add me to that blocklist too you pedophile.

Here's another angle for you to consider.

These forums are just to discuss opinions and experiences on any topic as long as the subject matter stays reasonably on topic and it's not my concern if a little gang of juvenile hotheads in this thread can't handle another members experience without getting themselves angry or worked up. That little gang are all blocked anyway so I don't even see what they say anymore but it's really sad if they're still taking shots at me just for speaking my mind. It's a free country FFS and I can say whatever I like and posting replies is not always just about giving praise.....sometimes replies might be constructive and opposing.

The BTC thing is relative to the topic as that's what Titan uses but I don't make comments about Titan coz I decided long ago that I couldn't use the service and I don't even bother talking about BTC anymore.

You posted in this thread recently promoting and praising BTC after you finally cracked it from the viewpoint of a newb and you are entitled to do that.....and after I read your post I decided to give my slightly opposing view coz I had a negative experience instead but I've spoken respectfully throughout.

Hearing the pros and cons from different peoples real world experiences is what helps other newb members in the future and lets them see things clearly and learn......but I find it really odd that a certain handful on here (and now you too) can't even have a debate or difference of opinion/experience without starting some sort of attack, name calling, and getting yourselves all agitated and abusive.

In conclusion....it makes no difference at all to me who finds some of replies boring in this or other threads coz, trust me, I find loads of replies on this site totally boring but I don't need to keep attacking other members for their views and stifle their freedom of speech.

Also It doesn't matter if I do or don't use Titan gear myself personally coz there lots of "sub topics" in this thread that have nothing to do with the gear itself....but I do know guys in my real world who use it so I keep an eye on the brand and this thread.

You need to calm the fuck down and chill out bro (and also grow up a bit like the other moaners and big mouth haters in this thread).

If you don't understand me or some of my posts, that's cool, no probs, but don't start thinking your views and experiences are any more important than mine or anyone elses on here coz (reality check) you ain't nobody special on Meso bro and neither is anyone else !

Long post I know....but if you poke a dog with a sharp stick ? :rolleyes:

(cue more childish name calling and/or angry emojis.....probably)

Freedom of speech doesn't equal freedom from consequence ya filthy snitching nonce.

Out of nosiness, why are guys calling Tank a nonce & a grass, all of a sudden? I’m guessing it has something to do with something that’s been posted on UKM?

To steer the topic back on track (although, I totally agree, tank you have got issues mate), the gear has just arrived. Super quick delivery and great communication via email. I have used Coinbase with no issues. Will update you in a couple of weeks on how the cycle is going.

To steer the topic back on track (although, I totally agree, tank you have got issues mate), the gear has just arrived. Super quick delivery and great communication via email. I have used Coinbase with no issues. Will update you in a couple of weeks on how the cycle is going.

That's your 1st post and 1st message on Meso so, sadly, I can't take you seriously yet.

Stick to "on topic" replies instead of voicing unwanted personal opinions about people you actually know nothing about in the real world (me)....

Talk about and push Titan all you want to bro....but don't include me in these chats.

Thanks.

STFU...

That's your 1st post and 1st message on Meso so, sadly, I can't take you seriously yet.

Stick to "on topic" replies instead of voicing unwanted personal opinions about people you actually know nothing about in the real world (me)....

Talk about and push Titan all you want to bro....but don't include me in these chats.

Thanks.

STFU...

Love you tank xxx

1tank1, I hope you realize that with your neverending monologues you are actually promoting Titan's business for free. Most newcomers use the number of messages within a Vendor's thread as an indicator of popularity. I'm all for it because I want to make sure he gets the business he needs to keep providing excellent products for us. Keep it up mate!

Made my first order with @Titan Labs , payment and delivery were swift and customer service was smooth.

This batch looks like it tested as 210.13mg when I scanned it (see picture)

@Titan Labs do you have the @janoshik lab report for batch 22111 ?

Attachments

• 56EF36D9-EBBF-4D6C-A990-13A20720D183.jpeg
    56EF36D9-EBBF-4D6C-A990-13A20720D183.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
  • 9C82F3DF-D7CF-4F50-B1B6-F38A21C706DC.png
    9C82F3DF-D7CF-4F50-B1B6-F38A21C706DC.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 83
Back