Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Street or chicken?

ROFL. Quality answer.

As if any working class/middle class man really cares about royality and an upper class bereavement:rolleyes:

An old rich posh woman died? So what?
My poor granny with no money was more important than QE2 and she brought tears to my eyes when she died and all she ever did was make us tea and toast on Saturday mornings off her pension and give anything to her community with nothing in return.

Have you fuckers forgot why you pay taxes in UK? You are just supporting the glamorous lives of the Royals and supporting their many homes/businesses/hobbies so they don't need to work "proper" jobs like the rest of us.

RIP QE2...but goodbye bitch. You had an easy life. No tears here.

ROFL. Quality answer.

As if any working class/middle class man really cares about royality and an upper class bereavement:rolleyes:

An old rich posh woman died? So what?
My poor granny with no money was more important than QE2 and she brought tears to my eyes when she died and all she ever did was make us tea and toast on Saturday mornings off her pension and give anything to her community with nothing in return.

Have you fuckers forgot why you pay taxes in UK? You are just supporting the glamorous lives of the Royals and supporting their many homes/businesses/hobbies so they don't need to work "proper" jobs like the rest of us.

RIP QE2...but goodbye bitch. You had an easy life. No tears here.
I thought you were a wanker anyway @1tank1 but after what you’ve just written you’ve entered territory where I genuinely wish an event to happen in your life that brings you back to reality you son of a bitch.

Links to the website and all batch numbers match.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914-124255_QR Code.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914-124255_QR Code.jpg
    911.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20220914_124318.jpg
    20220914_124318.jpg
    949.7 KB · Views: 71
Pretty nifty that QR code! Great idea.

I know titan aren't very active in this thread but thought I'd ask anyway...

Any plans to introduce injectable orals into your range in the future?

Has anyone had Test Cyp batch 22111 or 22101 tested? I'm four weeks into a cycle and have been experiencing constant nausea and headaches - Janoshik is closed until mid October so I tried a Regent test for an indication which was inconclusive. The QR code printed on the bottle also doesn't work for me. I'd love to know anyone else's experiences on the batch?

Has anyone had Test Cyp batch 22111 or 22101 tested? I'm four weeks into a cycle and have been experiencing constant nausea and headaches - Janoshik is closed until mid October so I tried a Regent test for an indication which was inconclusive. The QR code printed on the bottle also doesn't work for me. I'd love to know anyone else's experiences on the batch?
not tested but i'm on the 22111. no nausea or headaches.

maybe get some bloods pulled or look at other variables in your life that might be causing it.

Used both and currently on TRT with bloods to match as expected.

Hows your diet/lifestyle etc?

Back