Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

No Italian in this thread please.
104624680-caucasian-middle-aged-man-looking-angry-showing-italian-gesture-over-brown-background-he-is-annoyed-.jpg

Is it just me or is "Meso RX titan labs" the first Google result coming up after simply "Meso RX"?

That's quite the publicity if so...

Is it just me or is "Meso RX titan labs" the first Google result coming up after simply "Meso RX"?

That's quite the publicity if so...

Just you. Or at least that’s not what I see at least. I’m guessing your result is based on previous search terms you’ve used.

So I posted a while back about getting my blood results but totally forgot to post them!

I did my labs at 6 weeks into my 350 test blast (high responder so 500 isn't needed ATM).

Here's the result:
Screenshot_20221020-123511.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-123504.jpg

I have been on Pharma test for trt and a previous blast before and have bloods to compare the levels.

500 a week puts me at 5700ish, 150 trt at 1300-1400, so my response is usually 9x on trough and 10-12 on peak.

As you can see titans Test E, places me high 3000s which I had predicted beforehand.

His service is brilliant, replies to all emails and delivery is Amazon level fast with discreet packaging.

They also replaced vials of Test e for test cup as warned me their original batch may cause some pip due to a solvent issue. It was prevalent at high volume not so much at low.

Regardless the fact he told me before I bought it, replaced some vials for free aswell, shows he cared not just about the sale but about my experience. Could have totally just ignored his test e at that point but heyho, eventually I used it all as why not. P.s this was for the very original test e batch, not the current ones :).

I did use his test cyp aswell and that was perfect too.

I am currently back on TRT and excited to do bloodwork in 3 weeks. I am pretty sure my test will land around 1300ish, which I'll pop up here but the changes tend to be very linear for me.

Spot on and I've ordered 3 times now, I've also used his primo but never again. It's legit as fuck but unfortunately primo absolutely nukes my already low estrogen aromatization so I have 3 vials sitting unused lol. Shame but life goes on.

Personally excited for the long overdue orals.

Hope this helped any future users of Titans :)

4 weeks into test e and primo, strength and gains are coming in and the body fat is going down even on a clean bulk.

That happy with it I've ordered another 3 vials of primo and some more test.

Looking forward to ordering soon!

Will be my first order but reading all this Awesome feedback can't wait to hop on :cool:
Best lab I've ordered from to be honest, delivery is rapid and it comes well wrapped and the package itself is discrete, always a bonus.

My last order was placed on a day royal mail were striking, but they let me know that was the case and just said it's getting posted day afterwards, they respond rapidly to messages as well.

Also in my case helped me with all the crypto payment stuff because I was a noob at it.

I can definitely vouch for the test e and the primo lol

Best lab I've ordered from to be honest, delivery is rapid and it comes well wrapped and the package itself is discrete, always a bonus.

My last order was placed on a day royal mail were striking, but they let me know that was the case and just said it's getting posted day afterwards, they respond rapidly to messages as well.

Also in my case helped me with all the crypto payment stuff because I was a noob at it.

I can definitely vouch for the test e and the primo lol

Thanks Bro sounds perfect will get my order together now!

Just placed my first order and so far everything has been fantastic, fast reply to my emails etc.....

I will let you all know when my delivery arrives and will update further while I'm on cycle etc

:)

Back