Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Ok good to know - thanks for your replies. I'm in very good health otherwise with good lifestyle/diet. I'm also taking Tamoxifen so I'll get bloods to check I'm not sending E levels too low. Also could be I've just had a long stomach bug.

Has anyone had Test Cyp batch 22111 or 22101 tested? I'm four weeks into a cycle and have been experiencing constant nausea and headaches - Janoshik is closed until mid October so I tried a Regent test for an indication which was inconclusive. The QR code printed on the bottle also doesn't work for me. I'd love to know anyone else's experiences on the batch?
I messaged @Titan Labs and they advised this is the actual lab report for 22111 which differs from the QR code that’s on it.

Attachments

• D074E375-E7CD-44AC-AEFF-C844D46F3B9C.jpeg
    D074E375-E7CD-44AC-AEFF-C844D46F3B9C.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 157
Slight update, few new batches of oils are trickling in from testing…

I’ve had a few emails on this, so ill touch on it, prices are not going to be increasing. I’ve no idea who started this rumour or wether it came from our good chancellor in his mini budget last week. If anything i might knock a few pound off some of the indian meds, will have a look.

Orals - I’ve got some Winstrol and Dbol on the way to Janoshik early next week, see how they go on.

Tren E - Batch 22120 - 198.10mg

Also, will update the website and batches. Been needing some TLC for a while,

Cheers,

Attachments

• 71ABCE5A-3E8B-4792-B261-FC7461CD3A32.png
    71ABCE5A-3E8B-4792-B261-FC7461CD3A32.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 88
Slight update, few new batches of oils are trickling in from testing…

I’ve had a few emails on this, so ill touch on it, prices are not going to be increasing. I’ve no idea who started this rumour or wether it came from our good chancellor in his mini budget last week. If anything i might knock a few pound off some of the indian meds, will have a look.

Orals - I’ve got some Winstrol and Dbol on the way to Janoshik early next week, see how they go on.

Tren E - Batch 22120 - 198.10mg

Also, will update the website and batches. Been needing some TLC for a while,

Cheers,
Nice one. Planning to put in an order shortly. Btw do you happen to have any Sustanon blend's available or on the way?
Thx

@Titan Labs Just a request, is it possible to make the batch number known to @janoshik when sending in samples so the certificate shows the batch number with the test result,

Great to hear about the orals .

Yeah for sure, 100%.

Nice one. Planning to put in an order shortly. Btw do you happen to have any Sustanon blend's available or on the way?
Thx

I have quite a few of the old batch still in stock, its called Test Mix, same esters as SUS but slightly more prop in it. £15 a vial

Ordered twice off Titan this past week, really efficient, good stealth and the vials all arrived packaged so well I think you’d need a sledgehammer to break them. All looks good, pinned my first dose of MENT today and flowed great through a 30g slin pin painlessly. Will post bloods when sufficiently through my cycle. Am happy overall.

Attachments

• E39A81FB-A308-434F-B65A-D9ACD2ECCA49.jpeg
    E39A81FB-A308-434F-B65A-D9ACD2ECCA49.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
I purchased some EQ/Test E and Primo for my next blast from Titanlabs. I've been cruising on 250mg of their Test E for around 8 weeks. Feeling all good but will run bloods when I bump up the dosages and post them here.

Just thought I’d update on the ment as not started my cycle yet. So sorry boys, no bloods just feelz! Added 5mg MENT ace subQ per day to my 125mg trt (75x2) p/w if that matters.

Been recovering from some surgery and long spell in ICU where I lost around 35lbs so am using this as a sort of TRT+ to get back in the saddle. Been using it just over a week and have gained 6.6lbs (water I know) but the most profound thing about it I’ve found is that the sense of well being it gives. Had abit of a shit time lately and have some financial/life shit going on and since starting the ment have found my mood is greatly improved and I am definitely much more resilient to the stress going on. Despite the water gain My general endurance is almost as good as before I got sick! No E2 issues at this dose and don’t plan to go higher. Sorry if this is a completely pointless essay but so far I’ve found this invaluable to both my mental and physical recovery and hopefully could help someone else in a similar situation. Just my 2 cents.

Also no Ball shrinkage! (Yet)

TLDR: low dose ment & trt = good mood, stress resilience and general endurance improvements

Just thought I’d update on the ment as not started my cycle yet. So sorry boys, no bloods just feelz! Added 5mg MENT ace subQ per day to my 125mg trt (75x2) p/w if that matters.

Been recovering from some surgery and long spell in ICU where I lost around 35lbs so am using this as a sort of TRT+ to get back in the saddle. Been using it just over a week and have gained 6.6lbs (water I know) but the most profound thing about it I’ve found is that the sense of well being it gives. Had abit of a shit time lately and have some financial/life shit going on and since starting the ment have found my mood is greatly improved and I am definitely much more resilient to the stress going on. Despite the water gain My general endurance is almost as good as before I got sick! No E2 issues at this dose and don’t plan to go higher. Sorry if this is a completely pointless essay but so far I’ve found this invaluable to both my mental and physical recovery and hopefully could help someone else in a similar situation. Just my 2 cents.

Also no Ball shrinkage! (Yet)

TLDR: low dose ment & trt = good mood, stress resilience and general endurance improvements
Really appreciate your post buddy, I might add some ment into my trt

Back