Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Water it down with any carrier oil rather than trashing it. I had a brutal Test P 200 I had to dilute by half

Have you ever come across a 200mg/ml TP that wasn’t brutal?

Personally I can’t even hack 100mg/ml TP undiluted & I’ve tried numerous labs for it over the years. I’m the same with pharma sust products also.

On that note, there’s a very experienced guy on UGM saying the Titan sust is pretty bad for PIP, although he’s saying it’s working as it should.

Personally I can’t even hack 100mg/ml TP undiluted & I’ve tried numerous labs for it over the years. I’m the same with pharma sust products also.

On that note, there’s a very experienced guy on UGM saying the Titan sust is pretty bad for PIP, although he’s saying it’s working as it should.
its not "sust", its why its labelled test mix. there is a lot of short ester in it. they published the testing in this thread.

I’m running the SUS/Test Mix now, zero pip for me. However i have run the Southern Ghost Test Prop 150mg/ml and had zero pip from that too.

Like you say, think its quite person dependant on wether you get PIP with short esters etc…

I don't think anyone would think anything negatively if Titan were to explain exactly what the issue is with putting out orals. Orals always seem to be hit and miss with every lab which makes me think there must be a lot more to it than making oils. If Titan put out samples to Jano months ago then I'm assuming they're holding them to a very high standard before putting them up for sale, given we've not seen any yet.

I don't think anyone would think anything negatively if Titan were to explain exactly what the issue is with putting out orals. Orals always seem to be hit and miss with every lab which makes me think there must be a lot more to it than making oils. If Titan put out samples to Jano months ago then I'm assuming they're holding them to a very high standard before putting them up for sale, given we've not seen any yet.

Why are they required to? They're not selling them currently, they may never sell them. Its their choice if they do or do not and your choice as a consumer to go elsewhere for a product you cannot buy.

Why are they required to? They're not selling them currently, they may never sell them. Its their choice if they do or do not and your choice as a consumer to go elsewhere for a product you cannot buy.
Where did I say they were required to? I said no-one would think anything negatively if they wanted to explain the situation since they get asked about orals every few weeks or so.

second order from titan, couple of days to deliver. all present and correct. been using the test mix for a couple of months with good results.

I love titan but it was over a year ago they initially said orals are being tested by Jano, soon to be released.

Same thing which was said a few months ago.

I'd rather them just say here: sorry guys it's just a nightmare right now so no orals for a while.. rather than us checking now and then due to titan saying themselves their literally being tested and giving us prices to then ghost us.

I don't mind at all if Titan doesn't do orals. don't get me wrong I'd love it if they did but won't change my business with them regardless.

Obviously it's alot of work or they'd have been out ages ago... Or maybe they are happy with business ATM and no need.

Hello,

Long time lurker to Meso, Active on UKMuscle.

Been running Titan Test E and Primo E for around 6 weeks, odd pip every now and again. Nothing to write home about, probably down to my technique more than anything.

I will say that i previously ran another UK Lab with the same compounds and i have noticed a night and day difference with Titan’s products at a lower dose.

Very happy, will continue to use for the foreseeable.

Hello,

Long time lurker to Meso, Active on UKMuscle.

Been running Titan Test E and Primo E for around 6 weeks, odd pip every now and again. Nothing to write home about, probably down to my technique more than anything.

I will say that i previously ran another UK Lab with the same compounds and i have noticed a night and day difference with Titan’s products at a lower dose.

Very happy, will continue to use for the foreseeable.

Just out of interest. Which uk lab did you previously use?

Test results from 150mg test a week split in to 2 75mg doses. The test was taken at trough.

Prior to TRT, testosterone was at the low end of the acceptable range, E2 was in the 30's so very low and free test was 0.2's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-141955_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-141955_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 89
Test results from 150mg test a week split in to 2 75mg doses. The test was taken at trough.

Prior to TRT, testosterone was at the low end of the acceptable range, E2 was in the 30's so very low and free test was 0.2's
Great results, the fact LH and FSH are suppressed tells me the test dose you’ve got is spot on and not your natural production , how are you feeling?

Great results, the fact LH and FSH are suppressed tells me the test dose you’ve got is spot on and not your natural production , how are you feeling?
Yea great, being honest the biggest factor in the well being is probably more down to the E2 now being in healthy ranges. Before it was very dry, cracking joints. Alot lore lubricant there now and better range of motion

End of cycle blood results from 600 Test 600 NPP 400 Mast. All from Titan Labs. Great gear.

Attachments

• CD919395-4C10-43D4-9FF8-433864EB8626.jpeg
    CD919395-4C10-43D4-9FF8-433864EB8626.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 74
Bumped the test e up to a gram and the primo to 600mg and I'm very happy with the results so far.

Be ordering more after Christmas and debating running low dose primo along with the cruise to.

Bumped the test e up to a gram and the primo to 600mg and I'm very happy with the results so far.

Be ordering more after Christmas and debating running low dose primo along with the cruise to.

Out of interest, what doses was you running before?

On a similar stack but half the doses you are running now.

Have you noticed much difference?

Back