Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Sub-Q as well? That’s handy to know.

So total 100mg a week?

Thanks for that will come in handy, yeah you are defiantly correct. The first thought is something over the top when we think to TRT doses.

How do you feel on that dose?
I feel normal but optimised buddy yeah even Mr @Titan Labs was shocked to hear I was having zero issues sub q but it works for me so long May it continue.

Post cycle bloods from a few months ago taken few weeks into my cruise on the Titan Test E @ 150 a week. Few things for me to work on but no doubt the gear is good.

Attachments

• 76B5B445-7C93-4782-8341-2F86CADF294E.jpeg
    76B5B445-7C93-4782-8341-2F86CADF294E.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 74
  • CB1B084E-993F-4736-A0ED-8D889A27FDA3.jpeg
    CB1B084E-993F-4736-A0ED-8D889A27FDA3.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 71
Post cycle bloods from a few months ago taken few weeks into my cruise on the Titan Test E @ 150 a week. Few things for me to work on but no doubt the gear is good.

Could even drop that dose down a little, good result.

Few more Indian Meds are on the store, full list below of what's available.

- Tamoxifen (20mg x 10 Tablets) - £5
- Clomid (50mg x 10 Tablets) - £5
- Letro (2.5mg x 10 Tablets) - £8
- Caber (0.5mg x 4 Tablets) - £8
- Arimidex (1mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Aromasin (25mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Metformin (1000mg x 10 Tablets) - £6
- Raloxifene (60mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Telmisartan (40mg x 15 Tablets) - £8
- Vidalista (Tadalafil) (40mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Ezetimibe (10mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Accutane (20mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Proviron (25mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Clen (40mcg x 50 Tablets) - £22
- Zopiclone (7.5mg x 10 Tablets) - £8
- Modafinil (200mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Finasteride (5mg x 10 Tablets) - £6
- HCG 5000iu - £15

Code:
www.labstitan.com

I've got a mammoth amount of Lab Tests with our good friend Janoshik, however we seem to be caught up in the good old ransomware attack on Royal mail, so will have to see how that plays out....

Happy New Year ;)

Oh i forgot to mention, also got a box of ZyHCG going out to Janoshik.

How is everyone?

Email - Labstitan@protonmail.com
Wickr - Titanlabs

@Titan Labs Whats your views on some suppliers kicking out pippy Test E and yet other labs don’t have an issue?

Well....I do have a theory behind this. Now it's about as scientific as it comes and unfortunately I don't have many case studies. Just my own experience and customer feedback.

Now this only applies to Test E raws, I have no idea why? @Liska is the cat for investigations.

If the raws you have are like gel/wax and melted, I have found these to be more susceptible to customers complaining about PIP than if you brewed with fresh powder.

Maybe ill do a trial, could be interesting and beneficial.

Last edited:
Well....I do have a theory behind this. Now it's about as scientific as it comes and unfortunately I don't have many case studies. Just my own experience and customer feedback.

Now this only applies to Test E raws, I have no idea why? @Liska is the cat for investigations.

If the raws you have are like gel/wax and melted, I have found these to be more susceptible to customers complaining about PIP than if you brewed with fresh powder.

Maybe ill do a trial, could be interesting and beneficial.

So the lab haven't necessarily fucked up that batch then? Its more down to the raws.

When I’ve been reading UKMuscle you see a few posts blaming the labs saying they have fucked up and dropped a bollock with too much solvents etc…

So the lab haven't necessarily fucked up that batch then? Its more down to the raws.

When I’ve been reading UKMuscle you see a few posts blaming the labs saying they have fucked up and dropped a bollock with too much solvents etc…

I wouldn't say so, not saying they couldn't have dropped a bollock and messed the brew up. However I do find it unlikely.

If your doing decent sized batches and can do some simple maths, its not overly difficult.

I think the 'bollock' dropping comes when you try to do things at scale.

Any chance of adding MT2 to the lineup? Would there be enough demand to justify stocking it? Or other peptides for that matter?

Could even drop that dose down a little, good result.

Few more Indian Meds are on the store, full list below of what's available.

- Tamoxifen (20mg x 10 Tablets) - £5
- Clomid (50mg x 10 Tablets) - £5
- Letro (2.5mg x 10 Tablets) - £8
- Caber (0.5mg x 4 Tablets) - £8
- Arimidex (1mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Aromasin (25mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Metformin (1000mg x 10 Tablets) - £6
- Raloxifene (60mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Telmisartan (40mg x 15 Tablets) - £8
- Vidalista (Tadalafil) (40mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Ezetimibe (10mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Accutane (20mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Proviron (25mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Clen (40mcg x 50 Tablets) - £22
- Zopiclone (7.5mg x 10 Tablets) - £8
- Modafinil (200mg x 10 Tablets) - £10
- Finasteride (5mg x 10 Tablets) - £6
- HCG 5000iu - £15

Code:
www.labstitan.com

I've got a mammoth amount of Lab Tests with our good friend Janoshik, however we seem to be caught up in the good old ransomware attack on Royal mail, so will have to see how that plays out....

Happy New Year ;)

Oh i forgot to mention, also got a box of ZyHCG going out to Janoshik.

How is everyone?

Email - Labstitan@protonmail.com
Wickr - Titanlabs
Yes! Finally someone has tested ZyhCG!!!!!!!!

Back