Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Would you ever make dnp it’s safe when used correctly and has many benefits insulin sensitivity killing cancer cells many more that be amazing if you did
losing weight, which is what DNP causes, improves insulin sensitivity. cardarine can also kill cancer cells, just like it potentially causes it, you can also kill cancer with a whole host of things. calling something that is literally a metabolic poison "safe" is pretty naive. what you mean is it "doesn't kill you in small enough doses", which can be said about anything. "safe" drugs are those where the LD50 is so obscenely large that it is either financially or physically impossible to consume enough to kill you.

there is literally an entire toxicology doc on it with human doses ranging 2mg/kg to 4mg/kg over various durations.

Once i have the MCT range out and selling, I'm going to see how far I can push the GSO without having crazing amounts of BB/EO.

Depends on what you define as crazy I guess, but personally I don’t see a problem with going higher with BB, or with using low-moderate amounts of EO (>10%). There’s an awful amount of broscience & drama regurgitated on forums about both (well done Vigorous Steve, you bellend) that’s bordering on paranoia about both BB & EO.

End of the day there’s plenty of EU & UK licensed test products that use high BB (eg Test U) & EO (eg Nordic Viromone). By contrast I’m not aware of any that use MCT as a carrier.

Depends on what you define as crazy I guess, but personally I don’t see a problem with going higher with BB, or with using low-moderate amounts of EO (>10%). There’s an awful amount of broscience & drama regurgitated on forums about both (well done Vigorous Steve, you bellend) that’s bordering on paranoia about both BB & EO.

End of the day there’s plenty of EU & UK licensed test products that use high BB (eg Test U) & EO (eg Nordic Viromone). By contrast I’m not aware of any that use MCT as a carrier.
it’s not bro talk when eo causes extreme swelling pip redness for 10 days flu symptoms

vs grape seed nothing even injecting 5ml.

it’s not bro talk when eo causes extreme swelling pip redness for 10 days flu symptoms

vs grape seed nothing even injecting 5ml.
But some guys suffer really badly with MCT also.

I wasn’t saying EO works for everyone. It doesn’t. I’m saying it isn’t really harmful like Vigorous Steve et al claim. That carrier oil vid of his was dreadful & so poorly researched that he gave MCT a viscosity rating of “unknown”, when that info is available on most wholesaler’s product spec sheets.

I’m in total agreement with you on GSO though. It pretty much works for everyone. The only reason it’s not as popular with labs as it once was is because of the current forum fashion for using the tiniest needles possible.

I wasn’t saying EO works for everyone. It doesn’t. I’m saying it isn’t really harmful like Vigorous Steve et al claim. That carrier oil vid of his was dreadful & so poorly researched that he gave MCT a viscosity rating of “unknown”, when that info is available on most wholesaler’s product spec sheets.

I’m in total agreement with you on GSO though. It pretty much works for everyone. The only reason it’s not as popular with labs as it once was is because of the current forum fashion for using the tiniest needles possible.
Oh yeah absolutely agree mct Is horrible for me too but it’s not what Steve claims no way

Lol again so true it’s a fashion this mct oil for the slin pins

Yeah, that's the best thing about GSO. Once you manage to get your BB content correct and your happy with the viscosity for each of your products. Its pretty much a safe bet and PIP is non existent for most customers.

Whenever I think back to high solvent/crazy blend products it always reminds me of the old 'Wildcat' range. Was having a read on UKMuscle the other day and noticed someone posted some old photos of the 20ml Vials. One of them was the Test 500 they produced, always puts a smile on my face.

Yeah, that's the best thing about GSO. Once you manage to get your BB content correct and your happy with the viscosity for each of your products. Its pretty much a safe bet and PIP is non existent for most customers.

Whenever I think back to high solvent/crazy blend products it always reminds me of the old 'Wildcat' range. Was having a read on UKMuscle the other day and noticed someone posted some old photos of the 20ml Vials. One of them was the Test 500 they produced, always puts a smile on my face.
Did someone say wildcat the smell of bacon lol

@Titan Labs is there a chance for you to produce Test U in the near future?

I've got the raws, just need to get them tested.

Will try and get them sent off next week. I was half tempted to throw a batch together and just do finished product testing but I remember a few dodgy batches of raws doing the rounds 12-18months ago and the purity being poor.

Will try and get them sent off next week. I was half tempted to throw a batch together and just do finished product testing but I remember a few dodgy batches of raws doing the rounds 12-18months ago and the purity being poor.
Are you going to do testing on the finished batch as well as the raws?

I’ll say one thing for WC was they were pretty much single-handedly responsible for driving down average UK gear prices to what we enjoy today. Hardly surprising then that any discussion of them period was a banning offence on UKM for many years.

As for their crazy blends, they only launched them because guys on forums requested them …. then didn’t really buy any. WC were quite pissed off about that.

Anyway, just a bit of a cautionary tale there for you mate about launching too many products - just look at the number that @Liska’s dropped. Without searching his thread, I’d imagine at least some of those had been requested by members.

Potentially a 75mg/ml batch in MCT.

Have to see really, won't be for a month or so.
Do you have the raws for DHB at present? Or is DHB something you are considering depending on demand?

A 75mg/ml would be great assuming minimal PIP - all the DHB I have tired before, the pip was terrible and have to cut short 2 or 3 weeks after starting!!

Amazing great news!

Back